Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yo Adam...

andy3978

Things have been spinning pretty fast these last few days. We havent heard from you in about 2 weeks. Since you're the only one that we on DV thoroughly trust, do you have any info or prerogative you can share to help us make sense out of whats new please? I think everyone would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you Sir!

Things have been spinning pretty fast these last few days. We havent heard from you in about 2 weeks. Since you're the only one that we on DV thoroughly trust, do you have any info or prerogative you can share to help us make sense out of whats new please? I think everyone would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you Sir!

Didn't he just send out an email last week with a bunch of info??

Hello Andy - I'm not sure Adam will see this message because I know there is no way he can read everything out there on the forum ... soooooo .... I'll just say this; not hearing from Adam when you think things have been "spinning pretty fast" tells me that while there may be movement, it does not necessarily mean an impending rv .... history proves that when Adam has something concrete to share ... he does!

I'm going to remind everyone to take everything they're reading or hearing elsewhere AND here with a grain of salt and KNOW that each day we are one day closer to the outcome of this investment.

To quote one of my FAVORITE Scooter adages ... "let the market come to you".

Blessings on all heads,

pvS

• Upvote 6

Hello Andy - I'm not sure Adam will see this message because I know there is no way he can read everything out there on the forum ... soooooo .... I'll just say this; not hearing from Adam when you think things have been "spinning pretty fast" tells me that while there may be movement, it does not necessarily mean an impending rv .... history proves that when Adam has something concrete to share ... he does!

I'm going to remind everyone to take everything they're reading or hearing elsewhere AND here with a grain of salt and KNOW that each day we are one day closer to the outcome of this investment.

Blessings on all heads,

pvS

Thanks for the reply Sunday. As they say 'no news is good news' lol.

When I referred to things spinning fast, it was not about the rumor mill etc. I'm too frugal to get caught up on that stuff; what I meant was that many FACTUAL things are happening as of late. Parliament back in session, looks like the budget will get hammered out shortly, Kurds are turning the faucet back on, missing ministries to be filled, Egypt, etc. Was just wondering what the boss' insight was. Seems like these were the last few remaining hurdles to overcome prior to an RV...maybe there are more unforeseen problems heading our way, etc. Anyway, thanks again for the quick get-back :)

Blessings on all heads,

pvS

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

Edited by Riley
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Adam will post when he has new info just be patient

i can't help but feel some of you moderators are really egotistical and one-minded

sad

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

What is your problem? Nothing that PVS said deserved that kind of response. He was just stating the absolute fact. Why would you post something like this? You simple-minded fool.

And just because you requested in the above statement you made.... I wrote it, then re-read it. Then I thought about it. Then I posted it.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 9

Dude...I was trying to follow your directions and hit the cancel button but I got confused and I accidentally hit the negative button! awe maan....

Lucky I'm not a mod, you would love me! :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ummmm, I'm thinking you should have followed your own advice. Maybe I should follow it too.... hmmmmm... let me see....

re-reading ____________ and thinking about it ??? ?? ? .... nope don't see anything wrong with what I wrote. Hope You Have A Great Day rolleyes.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 2

Right, Adam did say he was excited , then left us hanging with no news.

As far as some of these mods. way over the top. Need to chill, dont let the position go to your head. Let your ego cool down a bit.

Exactly what position are you referring to? The one where we have to babysit some people that can not act like adults, for zero pay, all done on our own free time?

Is that the position you are speaking of, that we let go to our heads?

You don't know any of the moderators here, or what they do on a daily basis. There are no egos here. We try to keep this site pleasant for serious dinar investors to gather information and to share their experiences, life, dinar or otherwise.

How dare you tell anyone of us to "chill", when you are clueless to what each and everyone of us do on a daily basis.

If you don't like it here then take your self elsewhere.

Good luck with your investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This site isn't suppose to be bashing it's suppose to be people getting info on their investment... what has happened?? can everyone just play nice?? i come on here to get the scoop on my investment and all i see is a bunch of childish remarks made about moderators.... it should be a three strike and your out kinda deal with this website. Thankyou mods for donating your time for all you do. :)

• Upvote 1

WoW, this is why Adam needs to make it to where Negative Newbies need a waiting period.... it is people like you that ruin everything for the rest of us thanks JERK...angry.gif

Doesn't appear like anyone can take a joke anymore?? And it's blows my mind how some people think that just because you have made a whole lot of post, that you have more knowledge than anyone else. You have just posted more. I would like to apologize to Adam for the poke of fun. I've been cruising these forums for a long time and never really had the time to register. And thanks for the jerk comment. I take it as a compliment . Cheers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1