Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Take Back America" Conference Call on 1/31/2011: Play Back

Funky Cold Medinar

Does anyone have credible information on "Contact 2" is this "thing 2" or another??

I have not heard of this individual. Also, "Keoto 11,12,12A Satellites" that can read the date on a dime in my driveway?

"homerun" - that 757's and 767's can be controlled like my remote control plane (from the ground)?

There are lots of conspiracy theories set forth. I know most are attempted to be discredited by our government, and I believe that marginalizing wierd theories is done frequently. Is there credible information that this guy is a kook, or should I be questioning what I believe concerning my "documents"?

He is stating that if your Documents are cashed in overseas, it will be worthless. This would be a real concern to me, as I plan on taking my documents as VIP to B.

Any thoughts?

I'm snowed in at the hotel here so I have plenty of time on my hands. I listened to the whole call and the first 20 minutes or so I thought were okay as they confirm many of the things we've heard about the federal reserve and oil. Then the guy (Contact 2) goes of into conspiracy nut territory claiming that the govt sold drugs to kids, were behind 9/11, and would eventually start slaughtering its people like the Nazis. Every time Gankans tried to get him back on the subject of the dinar he went off on another goofy claim about how Bush Sr. stole trillions, gold was being smuggled in garbage trucks, how evil the US Govt is, or how religion is being used to promote some sort of evil agenda. This guy says he speaks German, worked at Norad, was privvy to info on top secret software and technology advancements, uncovered documents in Germany that could have gotten him killed if anybody knew about it ..... etc. He makes okie look like a straight shooter. One thing that he got right was that the amero won't happen, but his reasoning behind it was wrong. He claims that Canada and Mexico don't want anything to do with US debt. The real reason the amero won't happen is because it was never going to happen and was never a serious consideration by anybody in the US govt. It was a proposal from a couple of economists that never went anywhere except that it was turned into a commemorative coin and sold on the internet. IMO these calls with Contact 2, Thing 1, and Thing 2 all belong in file 13.

Thanks Mr Rich :)

I don't have the time to listen to it either.

Nearly everyone with an opinion has stated RV ... _____________. Even Scooter. Remember how Scooter predicted that the RV couldn't go past November 1st or 2nd 2010 because of ... _____________ and Iraq can't afford to lose all of that money; so, therefore ___________. And Adam came on all excited last September saying that he was going to have a free conference call and include the non-VIP. At that time (in late August, I believe) there had been a major announcement and Adam was out of the country but he wrote something to the effect that (Paraphrasing) "When I get back from Costa Rica, we'll do a conference call IF IT HASN'T RV'd BY THEN!!" Certainly not meant to criticize Adam or Scooter, but to offer a little perspective. Adam DID have that call and Scooter spoke on it at length.

Scooter never predicted anything. He simply pointed out that according to the documents he referenced the Iraqis risked losing those funds without an RV. He might have mistakenly thought that they cared aboud deadlines, but those deadlines were certainly there.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Funky! You really stirred up the lurking bashers, Some seem to think they know everything. Some didn't even take the time to listen! So sad they feel qualified to judge without even hearing what the man had to say, let alone research it for themselves. I would guess some of them just wanted the usual "date and rate" blather and others just needed to get "pumped" up. Each to his own! For myself what was presented for the most part made a lot of sense and corroborates and dovetails with much I am already aware of. I concur with Vast who said "everyone needs to widen his/her perspective a bit."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK, OK, OK...

I did listen to the Entire call and I am doing my best to be objective and calm. I have read the responses people have posted to this thread.

I have some questions for you and I will supply links.

Why did World Trade Center 7 fall at free-fall speed at 5:20PM and NO PLANES HIT IT????

Why did Larry Silverstein conveniently have an errand to run that morning when he consistently ate breakfast at the top of the World trade centers every morning?

Why were a record number of put options placed days before 911?

Why was the military told to stand down and not intercept "hijacked" planes that they knew were headed for the world trade centers?

Why did the FBI IMMEDIATELY confiscate all surveillance tapes from nearby stores and establishments after the Pentagon was hit and not released the footage from the establishments since? IT'S BEEN over 9 years now!!???

I shudder to think that Americans are so dumb-downed that they won't even ask critical questions that involve CRITICAL thought about this fraud perpetrated upon not only America but the world. I am not speaking to everybody but simply to those individuals who thought it prudent to give little "curt" responses and snicker and give "conspiracy nut" accusations without any hesitation or backing. It is time to WAKE up and see what your government has been up to! You need to ask the tough questions, you need to THINK people!!

I do not appreciate the pumping, nor the rate and date BS that ALL of us are sick of! Whether this call was intended to pump or not, I think we all should be asking critical questions of our government and start doing our own research.

Why did US troops along with the UN invade, attack, and slaughter thousands of innocent people from the Republic of Katanga? G. Edward Griffin, world-renowned author and lecturer of "The Creature From Jekyll Island" ( a great foundation to understanding the criminal Federal Reserve System) produced a splendid documentary of the atrocities that the UN, along with the US military, did to the peaceful innocent citizens of Katanga. Bet ya didn't hear about that from the news or when in school did ya????

Did you know the US government harbored Nazi scientists after the WW2?

Did you know Prescott Bush was highly involved in the Nazi regime and attempted overthrow of the US military? Prescott Bush is George Bush senior's dad and George Bush junior's grandfather.

Why are they putting live viruses and neurotoxins in vaccines along with deadly heavy metals? (thermerisol which is mercury).

How about looking at UN Agenda 21?

http://www.notincome.com

http://www.wtc7.net

http://www.911pressfortruth.com

http://www.ae911truth.org (GREAT SITE - Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth)

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com

Google Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny and vaccines

Even Judge Napolitano from FOX News said that Bush and Cheney should be indicted!!!!!

Larry Silverstein / WTC Building 7

Famous landlord Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc. announced in the documentary "America Rebuilds" that World Trade Center Building 7 was pulled on September 11th, 2001 due to fire damage and loss of life. Or DID he say that?

His company has clarified that he meant the fire crews had been pulled, not the building itself. Nonetheless, Building 7 went down in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on September 11th, following the demise of the Twin Towers earlier that day.

"Pulled" is one of several industry terms used for demolishing buildings. What happened to WTC Building 7? For many people, WTC 7 is all it takes to conclude that the destruction of the Twin Towers on September 11th was not the result of jet fuel fires. After all, Building 7 was not hit by a plane. It was the command center of the World Trade complex, and contained Mayor Guiliani's specially reinforced emergency bunker. But Mayor Guiliani didn't use his bunker that day, instead taking to the streets with a dust mask.

In addition, Building 7 housed offices for major brokerages and the SEC, where Enron and Worldcom files were kept, among others concerning matters of corporate fraud. Building 7's collapse conveniently eliminated this information. Google the subject (World Trade Center Building 7)

-TNP

• Upvote 2

OK, OK, OK...

I did listen to the Entire call and I am doing my best to be objective and calm. I have read the responses people have posted to this thread.

I have some questions for you and I will supply links.

Why did World Trade Center 7 fall at free-fall speed at 5:20PM and NO PLANES HIT IT????

Why did Larry Silverstein conveniently have an errand to run that morning when he consistently ate breakfast at the top of the World trade centers every morning?

Why were a record number of put options placed days before 911?

Why was the military told to stand down and not intercept "hijacked" planes that they knew were headed for the world trade centers?

Why did the FBI IMMEDIATELY confiscate all surveillance tapes from nearby stores and establishments after the Pentagon was hit and not released the footage from the establishments since? IT'S BEEN over 9 years now!!???

I shudder to think that Americans are so dumb-downed that they won't even ask critical questions that involve CRITICAL thought about this fraud perpetrated upon not only America but the world. I am not speaking to everybody but simply to those individuals who thought it prudent to give little "curt" responses and snicker and give "conspiracy nut" accusations without any hesitation or backing. It is time to WAKE up and see what your government has been up to! You need to ask the tough questions, you need to THINK people!!

I do not appreciate the pumping, nor the rate and date BS that ALL of us are sick of! Whether this call was intended to pump or not, I think we all should be asking critical questions of our government and start doing our own research.

Why did US troops along with the UN invade, attack, and slaughter thousands of innocent people from the Republic of Katanga? G. Edward Griffin, world-renowned author and lecturer of "The Creature From Jekyll Island" ( a great foundation to understanding the criminal Federal Reserve System) produced a splendid documentary of the atrocities that the UN, along with the US military, did to the peaceful innocent citizens of Katanga. Bet ya didn't hear about that from the news or when in school did ya????

Did you know the US government harbored Nazi scientists after the WW2?

Did you know Prescott Bush was highly involved in the Nazi regime and attempted overthrow of the US military? Prescott Bush is George Bush senior's dad and George Bush junior's grandfather.

Why are they putting live viruses and neurotoxins in vaccines along with deadly heavy metals? (thermerisol which is mercury).

How about looking at UN Agenda 21?

http://www.notincome.com

http://www.wtc7.net

http://www.911pressfortruth.com

http://www.ae911truth.org (GREAT SITE - Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth)

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com

Google Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny and vaccines

Even Judge Napolitano from FOX News said that Bush and Cheney should be indicted!!!!!

Larry Silverstein / WTC Building 7

Famous landlord Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc. announced in the documentary "America Rebuilds" that World Trade Center Building 7 was pulled on September 11th, 2001 due to fire damage and loss of life. Or DID he say that?

His company has clarified that he meant the fire crews had been pulled, not the building itself. Nonetheless, Building 7 went down in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on September 11th, following the demise of the Twin Towers earlier that day.

"Pulled" is one of several industry terms used for demolishing buildings. What happened to WTC Building 7? For many people, WTC 7 is all it takes to conclude that the destruction of the Twin Towers on September 11th was not the result of jet fuel fires. After all, Building 7 was not hit by a plane. It was the command center of the World Trade complex, and contained Mayor Guiliani's specially reinforced emergency bunker. But Mayor Guiliani didn't use his bunker that day, instead taking to the streets with a dust mask.

In addition, Building 7 housed offices for major brokerages and the SEC, where Enron and Worldcom files were kept, among others concerning matters of corporate fraud. Building 7's collapse conveniently eliminated this information. Google the subject (World Trade Center Building 7)

-TNP

Interesting information that I have researched over the past year and have lost trust in the US government! Please take the time to watch

and go the this web-site to see what is in store for the US: http://americathebabylon.com/ Feel free to email me at xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com to let me know what you think. Edited by Dogmatic1
NO PERSONAL E-MAILS

Interesting information that I have researched over the past year and have lost trust in the US government! Please take the time to watch

and go the this web-site to see what is in store for the US: http://americathebabylon.com/ Feel free to email me at xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com to let me know what you think.

Dude,

I would edit this email asap ... there are crazy people on this site (and in general). Others have been crucified when posting personal info. Regardless of whether or not this email address that you included is untraceable (you think), get it off the page. Trust me. About half the people on this board are nuts. Seriously!

I doubt that 'Adam's' name is really Adam Montana.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Edited by On_Reserve
  • Upvote 1

is there a text version of this call?

i couldn't find one, so i made a summary of the chat

Contact 2 G.E.T. 2/1/11 chat notes

HIGHLIGHTS

Special guest on (4:22)

Chinese took away the processing authority of delivering the Global Settlements and the Prosperity Packages from the Americans on Friday night (1/28/11) and that was because of the foot dragging. The plan was really to never release this and conspiracy theories have been ongoing for a while. But from Friday night on there has been a sequence of events and without getting into a lot of detail I will give you a little overview.

The Chinese usurped the authority to deliver the packages and the prosperity program packages and the global settlements.

From there they called a series of emergency meetings with the Secretary of Treasury in Washington on Saturday and Sunday.

There was a meeting with Chinese Dragon (I guess probably the ones Benjamin Fulford is involved with i.e. the White Dragon that was the Black Dragon Society) in the Pentagon.

Today (1/31/11) Hillarious Clinton recalled all the Ambassadors and consulates for a 2 day meeting today and tomorrow, supposedly in Washington to prevent interference at other levels to allow this process to go ahead.

In a nutshell, there will be deliveries of program packages and global settlements and then in minutes to hours there would be a Economic Receipt (ER) for Mr. Mike Cottrell (whom WorldReports.org Chris Story shared a lot about here) who will be in charge of the refunding of the American Dollar and then to the CMKX. In rapid succession

Then the new US Treasury dollar already in many banks will be distributed.

Then the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) will Revalue (RV). The Dinar was always designed to RV into the new currency.

Chinese funded this operation and will see through this whole process. 140 Nations want this done and the Chinese are the Bulldozer making sure it is done. They would probably want this done by February 2nd Wednesday night our time which is Thursday February the 3rd Chinese New Year this year.

Monday the 7th of February Chinese expected to announce new banking system where everyone in the world will have to use Dinar to buy Oil, and Yuan as reserve currency. This is what appears to be going down.

The two factions standing in the way, he wants to make sure we understand how they have stalled this and how these ppl created this system in the first place.

2. What is the role of the RV of the dinar? Why the dinar will revalue (9:15):

i. To pay off debt and reparations to Kuwait 1st invasion, etc.

ii. furthermore, 19 nations in ME want common currency (the GCC),

iii. Dinar will be the common currency to trade oil. Leveling the playing field for currencies around the world.

3. Federal Reserve (12:00 timestamp):

i. perpetual debt, keeps ppl subservient,

ii. must end by backing the currency by valuables

iii. debt forgiveness (-1+1 = 0)

4. Egypt and countries in turmoil (15:15):

i. dismantling OPEC

ii. Greece: Rockefeller gutted Greek banks.

iii. Good guys dismembering the bad guy’s cabals.

5. Segue into Nazi rant (18:30):

i. mind control/memes/pavlovian conditioning, etc

ii. then Merrel Barrack’s stories

iii. Nazism/fascism, US taken over by Nazis post WWII.

iv. Dachau moment for Americans.

v. Gain control of intelligence, media, banking and then mil industrial complex. Religious dogmatic population

6. Why this is all going on w/ money right now (30:00)

i. 1960s, Wm. Casey (CIA) + DOD wanted to avert a nuclear war, since computer simulations all led to global destruction

ii. Alt plan thus was to undermine currency of our enemies, plan shelved until Regan admin

iii. Gutted soviets, and the $47.3T should have been returned to the American ppl

iv. Accounts used to launder drug money

v. Satellites not used to stop drugs

vi. BASEL II and III all bank accounts are tracked, and the banking underpinning drugs/terrorists/war/etc can no longer be operable

vii. Kissinger

7. China and Gold/AU exchange (39:00)

i. Chinese not expansionists

ii. 1933 Chinese dissention – internal strife and they did not want Imperial AU to fall into the wrong hands

iii. 75 year lease on huge amount of AU/gold (1933-2008)

iv. Bush thought all heirs to the gold were dead

v. AU stored in WTC bldg, gold moved under surreptitious plan to Mohave

vi. In order to hide the evidence they had stolen the AU, they perpetrated 9/11

vii. Operation Homerun

8. Tying it all together (57:00)

i. Many scams (S&Ls, mortgages), they laundered money

ii. Banking reforms: Change currency linked to value and transparency to not allow for hidden bank accounts

iii. Make it impossible to finance the bad guy’s black operations

iv. Can no longer manipulate markets for one’s self interest

9. Amero question (1:01)

10. All the debts are repaid

i. Only solution is to zero all debt out

ii. CDOs and mortgage scandal

iii. Del Marva

iv. MERs mortgages, promissory notes destroyed to scam investors, thus all mortgages are defunct (1:07)

v. In all new purchases after RV, while in escrow, get certified copy of the deed to any and all property

11. Dinar tax implications (1:12):

i. Three (3) avenues of thought

– short term capital gain of 35% tax rate,

-1 year and 1 day 15%,

- and maybe IRS won’t even be around.

12. Treason, war crimes, supporting fraud, RICO etc (1:17):

i. Game plan?

ii. Disruptions?

iii. Dachau moment (e.g.: the damage Americans caused through shock and awe, killing kids/civilians; torture averse to the Geneva convention)

iv. Tribunals – by us or 140 other nations

13. China wants to stabilize the ME for the oil (1:25)

i. Enhance what they already have to industrialize

ii. Don’t want a war

iii. Win/win

14. be prudent, don’t make major decisions

15. Prosperity programs pps (1:38):

i. Chasing one’s tail

ii. Ponzi schemes, sanctioned black ops, # “b” ponzi formed to gut # “a” ponzi

iii. e.g.: drug dealer, bane of neighborhood, you take his cash and throw it all over the street to everyone, cannot be retrieved, then must play fairly or die.

iv. Once the money is out, it is impossible for them to regain their power

v. How many pps are there? How many CMKXs? etc? etc? etc? These “black” activities never designed to be known in the “real world”.

vi. Bush’s slush funds – Pilgrim’s fund, wire transfers $500B-$600B dozens and dozens, hijacked world peace money and apparati

vii. Ending: man made shortages, doesn’t have to be and won’t w/ global settlements

Edited by jjhall