Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Take Back America" Conference Call on 1/31/2011: Play Back

Funky Cold Medinar

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=2243221200000&cid=conferences/-17-65-6759-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67126-17-65-67-17-65-6783-17-65-6753122121-17-65-67-17-65-670.mp3

1-31-2011 Gankans "Take Back America" Conference Call (on GET) : Play Back

This is a very long call, but IMVHO, worth every second. Very gOOd dinar information, plus a whole lot more amazing stuff. I'm not saying any of it's true, but if it is....WOW!

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yes, VITALLY important knowledge.

If you care to journey deeper down the rabbit hole, you will most assuredly appreciate J Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island"

I 1st watched this over 2 years ago and was veryyyyy close to falling off my chair, in shock.

The Powers that WERE orchestrated this all with such great deceit and well...

Hoping you enjoy this insight

• Upvote 1

Very informative. I gotta say "be they right, wrong, or indifferent, they are dedicated to their cause". Thanks for that link. G.E.T has a bit of a bad rap here on this forum but a lot of history was covered that I found quite useful.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 1

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=2243221200000&cid=conferences/-17-65-6759-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67126-17-65-67-17-65-6783-17-65-6753122121-17-65-67-17-65-670.mp3

This is a very long call, but IMVHO, worth every second. Very gOOd dinar information, plus a whole lot more amazing stuff. I'm not saying any of it's true, but if it is....WOW!

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

Do we know that this call was made on? There is no way to know? The link does not capture a date in the name.

Thanks

Oh please .... the GET team are a bunch conspiracy theorists that are running out of their own crap, so they're starting to use someone else's? If this were as true as they say it is or would lead you to believe it is .... where was this information months ago when it failed to RV after all their other bogus "intel", high placed srouces, etc. People that believe anything the GET IT WRONG teams says, need professional dinar help.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Sorry....but this is some story, without one single factual document to back it up. According to this....the entire world banking system is being revamped right now as you read this. Okay......and by the way, they have been saying this stuff for years already without it happening. It is supposed to be "any day now" so we shall see shortly that it is all pumper BS, just as it has always been. :wave:

If and when the dinar RV's it will be based on what the Iraqi gov and CBI think is best for thier country, not based on some super duper ultra secret US/Chinese plan to change the banking system and what we base the dollar on......PLEASE.

Like I said, makes for a nice conspiracy theory, but has no facts to back it up. B) Are we that desparate in our hopes for an RV that we will believe or follow whomever spews at the microphone? :unsure:

Do you hear Adam wieghing in on this BS? NOPE and for good reason.......it's not even worth the time to debunk this outrageous junk :shakehead:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Oh please .... the GET team are a bunch conspiracy theorists that are running out of their own crap, so they're starting to use someone else's? If this were as true as they say it is or would lead you to believe it is .... where was this information months ago when it failed to RV after all their other bogus "intel", high placed srouces, etc. People that believe anything the GET IT WRONG teams says, need professional dinar help.

Your observation of the GET team is not unfounded. However, based on your comment, I do not believe that you listened to the recorded call.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm snowed in at the hotel here so I have plenty of time on my hands. I listened to the whole call and the first 20 minutes or so I thought were okay as they confirm many of the things we've heard about the federal reserve and oil. Then the guy (Contact 2) goes of into conspiracy nut territory claiming that the govt sold drugs to kids, were behind 9/11, and would eventually start slaughtering its people like the Nazis. Every time Gankans tried to get him back on the subject of the dinar he went off on another goofy claim about how Bush Sr. stole trillions, gold was being smuggled in garbage trucks, how evil the US Govt is, or how religion is being used to promote some sort of evil agenda. This guy says he speaks German, worked at Norad, was privvy to info on top secret software and technology advancements, uncovered documents in Germany that could have gotten him killed if anybody knew about it ..... etc. He makes okie look like a straight shooter. One thing that he got right was that the amero won't happen, but his reasoning behind it was wrong. He claims that Canada and Mexico don't want anything to do with US debt. The real reason the amero won't happen is because it was never going to happen and was never a serious consideration by anybody in the US govt. It was a proposal from a couple of economists that never went anywhere except that it was turned into a commemorative coin and sold on the internet. IMO these calls with Contact 2, Thing 1, and Thing 2 all belong in file 13.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

the call was made last night 1000 to 1146 approx. Gankans was the host

the call was made last night 1000 to 1146 approx. Gankans was the host

Well, that says it all. To me, it doesn't matter what was said, because it came from pumpers from the BOZO site. I did not listen to it, nor will I. But, let me guess, the RV is imminent at $5+. Way too tired of listening to their crap.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LMHAO "Gankans was the host" how short of a memory people have... Just last Wednesday this fool said yep RV within 24-48 hours... this is nearly a week ago...

The G.E.T. CC's are nothing more than a bunch of buffoons talking nonsense.... and agreeing with each other...pour the Kool-Aid....and stay thirsty....

Nearly everyone with an opinion has stated RV ... _____________. Even Scooter. Remember how Scooter predicted that the RV couldn't go past November 1st or 2nd 2010 because of ... _____________ and Iraq can't afford to lose all of that money; so, therefore ___________. And Adam came on all excited last September saying that he was going to have a free conference call and include the non-VIP. At that time (in late August, I believe) there had been a major announcement and Adam was out of the country but he wrote something to the effect that (Paraphrasing) "When I get back from Costa Rica, we'll do a conference call IF IT HASN'T RV'd BY THEN!!" Certainly not meant to criticize Adam or Scooter, but to offer a little perspective. Adam DID have that call and Scooter spoke on it at length.

I'm no apologist for the GET team, nor do I stand behind everything on that call. But some important questions were asked, important parallels drawn. I would guess that more than 75% of the people who frequent this board would disagree with (or dismiss) the information that was outlined. I'm okay with that ... but the thing most people fail to realize or acknowledge is that none of us are that different from one another. Most of us hate (are suspicious of) our government. But each of us is suspicious for a different reason (supposedly different side, or different point of view). Maybe that is what THEY (our government) want. Just a thought ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have noticed that a large number of the responses to the original post relate to the IQD revaluation, or intel pertaining to it in some way. The RV was never mentioned by "Contact 2". In fact, he very clearly stated that everyone invested in the IQD should wait a bit before exchanging your currency. Allow things to settle down.

I believe the speaker was attempting to paint a larger picture. Attempting to explain how the revaluation of IQD will impact every level of human society, in every country.

Up until this week (I am on vacation), I have not spent a great deal of time on this forum. To be honest, I joined a couple of weeks ago, after spending a greater length of time reviewing what type of information was actually shared here.

For those of you that actually listened to the conference call, stop for a moment and think about recent events, on and off this forum. Think about the numerous posts on this forum about the eye witness reports of new equipment deliveries to the various banks around the country. How about the absolutely bizarre behavior of bank employees to very innocent questions pertaining to currency exchanges?

Now, here is a question that should make one stop and think. When was the last time any sitting leader from the Peoples Republic of China paid a personal visit to the President of the United States?

All I am attempting to convey here is that everyone needs to widen his/her perspective a bit.

Thank you for the post and the opportunity to reply.

• Upvote 5

I'm thinking of starting my own dinar info business. Start a website thats open for advertisement, I already have my high up sources, and start on conference calls. Ill set up a donation station that can be payable to: MRICS. "My retirement is coming soon". And will post daily and answer questions. I can translate the news just as good as any other I've seen. Im looking for a following, any takers....I would like to do my best to stimulate the economy. I have no problems with any other teams or anything, just curious if its a successful venture.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

For those of you that say you dont have the time to listen. PLEASE, take 2 hrs & indulge. It may not be ALL true

but definatly worth it. Make up your own mind as what you believe or dont.

I t looks like this was set up 25 yrs ago. We shall see.

• Upvote 3

Yes, VITALLY important knowledge.

If you care to journey deeper down the rabbit hole, you will most assuredly appreciate J Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island"

I 1st watched this over 2 years ago and was veryyyyy close to falling off my chair, in shock.

The Powers that WERE orchestrated this all with such great deceit and well...

Hoping you enjoy this insight

Thanks ...... WORTH EVERY MOMENT!