Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD chat

MrRich

DD: Perfect! Thank you for being here tonight. Ten, Treyb, JayP, headscratcher, yoofamizm, once again, I wish to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being here for me, taking care of everyone who comes in here and spends any amount of time, and so on. I’m grateful to each of you for the work you do here on my site, DD’s Chat. I don’t think I thank you enough, and I hope to change that ongoing.

DD: I’ve got a lot of stuff to cover, but not a lot of time to cover it tonight, so I’m going to do a couple of things… Tonight I’ll cover all I need to share, then tomorrow, I will spend 2 hours, between the hours of 3pm-5pm Central Time chatting with all of you … the first hour will strictly me hanging out in the chat room… the second hour, we will move it to moderated chat, one that ten can copy and paste into DDT

DD: I haven’t spent enough time with all of you, and for that I’m sorry. My plate is full, and I’m doing my best, but now and again, I need to reign myself in and spend some time with those who I call my friends and who support me. So, for 2 hours tomorrow, I will be chatting away with all of you. Feel free to join me during that time.

DD: I wanted to clarify a few things… First off, I’m very transparent… probably too transparent with some things, but regardless, that’s who I am. It’s better to be open than sneaky, closed, and hiding my intentions and motivations. As such, I mentioned the other night in chat about the number of SMS subscribers who have signed up. I want to make it clear that approx 2200 of those subscribers are RV Announcement ONLY subscribers. Only about 300 or so are Weekly Update subscribers. I just wanted to make that clear. Anyone doing the math could have scoffed at me, but I just wanted you to know I’m doing all I can to earn your trust and maintain your support by providing you all I have and giving you as much of an experience as possible following the Dinar. When I reveal what I’ve spent considerable money on within the next week, that I am giving away for FREE to all of you, maybe then you’ll understand

DD: Anyway, felt you should know that, and that I’m doing my best, and certainly appreciate and respect the position I’m in, helping all of you.

DD: Carrying on… I wish to remind everyone that Wednesday will be the 2nd episode of DD’s Radio Tidbits Show. My special guest will be Ali of Dinar Trade.

DD: Aside from doing my standard weekly PRIZES… We will be opening it up to EVERYONE for a LIVE Q&A with Ali!!

DD: So… Anyone who calls into the show and is able to get on, will be able to talk with us directly on the show, and ask any question you wish, and Ali will answer for the benefit of all

DD: So, expect that to be a pretty amazing show to say the least. For those who can’t make it at 8pm Central Wednesday night, don’t worry. We’ll have it available for everyone on both Tidbits and Chat later that evening

DD: I’ll make a formal post about this coming show later tonight when I have time.

DD: Just so you know… I have NEVER traded money with Ali other than to purchase Dinars my self, or to sell some back when I was struggling, or when he pays me (IN DINAR) for ad space on my two sites, and for his sponsorship of Radio Tidbits.

DD: Some have wondered about my relationship with Ali, and why he and I work together… here’s the straight up answer. I have earned his trust! I am professional, always do what I say, have sought a relationship with him, and have provided a forum whereby he can get his message of his company across to all of you. For that forum, he has paid me for my work and efforts. That’s it! You’d be shocked at how little money has been exchanged between us.

DD: I’m a “feeling it” kind of guy. I go with what the spirit tells me to do in my life. As such, I felt I needed to reach out to Ali, and here we are. Plain and simple. For people to question what we’re doing and such is just wrong. I make NO MARKET in the purchase or sale of the Iraqi Dinar.

DD: I have no conflict of interest when I give my opinion about doing business with Dinar Trade. They are fantastic to work with, and are always fair, plain and simple.

DD: If you plan on purchasing Dinars in the future, I’d highly recommend them, as they are the biggest and always keep their word. I give out a PROMO CODE because that’s how THEY track their marketing dollars. If you support this site, then use the promo code: DD… If you support my radio show, then use the promo code: DD … It’s that simple. I don’t make a dime off of that. Ali gets free advertising from me through messages like this because I trust him.

DD: Also, I have never personally met Ali. I will be flying out to LA next week to finally meet him and spend 1/2 a day with him and his staff. I’m looking forward to meeting him, spending time with his staff, seeing their operation, having lunch with him, then flying home to tell all of you about my experience there. I’m excited to do that for all of you and for myself.

DD: Also, I will be sitting down with my law firm that I’ve mentioned to all of you Wednesday morning to discuss how they will be able to meet all of your varying needs. Once I’ve got the process down with them, I will then introduce them to all of you. In fact, they may be the next guests on my radio show next week. I’ll keep you all posted.

DD: One tidbit before I have to run tonight… no time for live Q&A… sorry… It came to me from someone I trust that the lower denominations may have officially been introduced yesterday. He saw and held them with his own hands. They are real and do exist. We need to just allow the news to do what it’s going to do… take us for a ride that will have our heads spinning… I certainly hope this incredible piece of information is legitimate, and that we’re on to something. This didn’t come through anyone other than the source to me, so I know he’s telling me the truth. At this point however, I don’t know what that means regarding our investment… I can certainly hope it means what we all want it to mean, but I don’t have that knowledge, so please take it for what it is… just information that seems to be valid. Hang in there guys! I’m pumped, but nervous at the same time… It may mean nothing for a while… either way, we wait…

DD: So, with that I leave you for tonight. I’ll keep you apprised as things come up. Talk to you all tomorrow afternoon!

Go Dinar! – DD

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

"It came to me from someone I trust that the lower denominations may have officially been introduced yesterday. He saw and held them with his own hands. They are real and do exist. We need to just allow the news to do what it’s going to do… DD"

Hopefully this is true ... if some photos of the lower denoms don't show up here in the next couple days, then I think we can consider it BS. Again.

It is just too easy, with camera phones, to make this claim of the lower denoms credible and verified ... so I hope we see it.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Edited by On_Reserve