Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Date and Rate....

possum

:lol: seems about as credible as any of Okie or TK's posts.... but, yet, they have die-hard fans and believers... still, that would be a great rate to come out at.. as unrealistic as it may be. interesting reading though, to watch people stir the pot and watch the reaction of the 20,000 people that clicked on this link. yay drama :lol::lol:

Possum has been "entertaining" DV Members for well over a year....we all know that when Possum Speaks it's all in good fun - for those that do not care for this kind of humor just pass by his posts and those that are entertained - continue to read and laugh at what he shares - even if convoluted at best. So with that said - make your choice..... :) or :blink:

Seriously, how are Possums posts entertaining? Not all of us know that when he speaks, its all in fun. This post has 20,000 views. That could be 20,000 people reading it getting their hopes up that we are going to cash in when Possum says. Those 20,000 people could rush out to Dinartrade and spend their last dollar getting dinar before Possums rv date. I know that is not the case here but Possums false predictions have probably convinced a few people to buy dinar before the rv date.

And can somebody tell me how his posts are humorous. Please I am dying to know why you people read them and think they are funny. Riley, do you think reading Terry K or Okies posts are funny? I dont think TerryK or Okie are funny. I think they are jerks for playing for peoples emotions like that and I think the same about Possum. His posts should be put in the Off Topic forum if anything at all. Tell me Riley how is a newbie to Dinarvets supposed to know weather or not Possum is telling the truth or 'joking'. Please tell me how his posts are humorous. 64 negatives on this topic means he doesnt have a lot of people laughing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been reading Adam Montana's articles and I think he is definitely sincere in everything he tell us, here is my take on the revaluate syndrome. Next month Iraq will host the "Arab Summit" something Iraq haven't done since 1990.

in my opinion (opinion's are like as-holes everyone has one) would'nt it be to Iraq's adventage to have their dinars in place by then? If you are going to be a major player in the Global Oil business you need to have your "i" dotted and

your "t" crossed. Revaluating their dinars sooner rather than later just tell everyone "Hey Iraq is back and willing to bring our country back to being a player"

The only country that is benefiting from the dinar's not revaluating I think is China right!! Isn't China one of a few countries buying Iraqi oil and with the dinars so low they are literally paying pennies on the dollar (dinar). We all know that China

is emerging as one of the "Global Leader" with deals that they are getting from other countries like the USA and Iraq and whomever they are that giving them great incentive and outrageous deal.

So February seem like the month that the revaluation should take place, it only makes sense, Iraq show us that you are post Saddam and take control of your country and your future

livamendo

It's mostly a matter of where do ya draw the line??? If we didn't allow some and did others ...?? just sayin ....

Can't please all the people all the time, so I agree with Riley ... if you're not a RUMOR fan do NOT read ... and if you're a NEWB don't believe one word of what is posted as a rumor!

What I have a problem with is posting "garbage" under "chats" which I move when I see them. ALL RUMORS BELONG UNDER RUMORS - save "chats" for when Adam or Scooter etc have something to share please!?

Thanks,

pvS

ooo PS I am closing this one, we shall see on 2/21 lol