Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Date and Rate....

possum

YEAH, where the biggest liberal state tries to resort to selling drugs to keep their head above water. What a joke this country has become, thx obama, pelosi, reid and the idiots who keep re-electing them.

:lol: Just so you know, "prescription drugs" are HUGE in this country. They've been around for quite some time now bud. In fact, it's ALWAYS been a huge industry.

Thanks to all who voted for prop 215!

I've been thinking...

If we all just had one 25k Dinar note for everytime Possum made a prediction, then we'd all be...umm. let's see...times point zero zero zero...humm. Dang it! We'd still be waiting for an RV to make us all wealthy. Thanks anyways, Possum.

Possum has been silent and now must share what he knows. $3.86/2-21-11. Laugh and mock if you must but that is it.

hey man...what happen to the cute stories about getting drunk and neked with your crazy wife streaking down the trailer park doing cartwheels? You took the color out of this!!

whassamata wit u? Next time, pour some of your finest night train over the fire!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry but I find smoking pot offensive :(

ya know, i only get offended mmm....slightly irritated if it will only come to me in the form of second hand smoke....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

you posted the same rumor about one year ago.

and then a few days later in february 2010 you posted that your intel said that the rv has already happened.

possum, its time you thought about hanging it up. while some people like to hear your mindless predictions, alot of us dont. not only are you a pumper but alot of folks are getting their hopes up only to be let down by your constant incorrect predictions. sorry bud, but you have been mocked and laughed at.

Wow you actually looked that up? ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats awesome and you are addressing him seriously? :lol: :lol: That is great stuff! Well there are new people here everyday so for their benefit its good that you did that I suppose...

I'm telling you... We NEED a Dinar Humors section on here for stuff like this... At the least, we could move it all into the new section after it fails the test of time... Oh yeah, we already have a section like that... It is called the trash can... LOL

Here's some humor

rvmeter-dec-22-12-11.jpg?w=275&h=382

nevermind. bad link

Edited by andy3978

In case you guys don't know who the guy on his picture is, it was the misinformation minister that repeatedly said that Americans are being defeated.

That's the joke behind his wild predictions, and all you guys getting mad is pretty funny after you watch this video.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI

laugh.gif How well I remember this ..thank you for a smile and a nod.

• Upvote 1

Thanks possum but that is the same date and rate you gave last year.

At least he is consistent. :P

Possum..your posts are and have been irrelevant. Please stop the bloodshed...

Do you ever remember the movie "Stripes" with Bill Murray? In the scene where the drill sergeant is getting to know his trainees, one of the charachters, Francis, goes on a tirade about anybody touching his stuff. The drill sergeant looks at him and says in an irritated voice "Lighten up Francis."

So in honor of that.......Lighten up CBS71

• Upvote 1