Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

READ THIS

Oil4life

Monday, 31 January 2011The Iraqi Economy Is Booming And The Iraqi Dinar Might Be Revalued Soon

Iraq is poised for an explosive period of financial growth supported by a rise in overseas funding in oil manufacturing and also infrastructure. Iraq is a country populated by 30 million people with active and also well educated workforce.

Iraq is super enticing to foreign investors as outsiders can own Iraqi companies outright, they've a fixed tax fee of 25% and most significantly, they have the ability to repatriate profits as they see fit. Even though President Barack Obama officially confirmed the end of US fight operations in Iraq, it may take some time before the country comes back to a being a peaceable and stable place.

Meanwhile the nation remains a risky nation and also there is nonetheless political instability and also violence. Underlying this instability, Iraq is really a potential economic powerhouse, and it can slowly however surely return to after 30 years of flat or no progress and unrest. Indicators of financial restoration began in 2009, when Iraq awarded twelve new oil production contracts to international oil production companies. Iraq has the very best proportion of under exploited oil fields.

http://for--ex.blogspot.com/2011/01/iraqi-economy-is-booming-and-iraqi.html

Edited by Oil4life
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Nice post, but alot of people are gonna want to know where this info came from...news source or just an opinion, thanks.

Nice post, but alot of people are gonna want to know where this info came from...news source or just an opinion, thanks.

Sorry, my bad, I see your link...it is from a blog.

Monday, 31 January 2011The Iraqi Economy Is Booming And The Iraqi Dinar Might Be Revalued Soon

Iraq is poised for an explosive period of financial growth supported by a rise in overseas funding in oil manufacturing and also infrastructure. Iraq is a country populated by 30 million people with active and also well educated workforce.

Iraq is super enticing to foreign investors as outsiders can own Iraqi companies outright, they've a fixed tax fee of 25% and most significantly, they have the ability to repatriate profits as they see fit. Even though President Barack Obama officially confirmed the end of US fight operations in Iraq, it may take some time before the country comes back to a being a peaceable and stable place.

Meanwhile the nation remains a risky nation and also there is nonetheless political instability and also violence. Underlying this instability, Iraq is really a potential economic powerhouse, and it can slowly however surely return to after 30 years of flat or no progress and unrest. Indicators of financial restoration began in 2009, when Iraq awarded twelve new oil production contracts to international oil production companies. Iraq has the very best proportion of under exploited oil fields.

http://for--ex.blogs...-and-iraqi.html

Gotta luv this. Thanks for the post/thread.

Even though President Barack Obama officially confirmed the end of US fight operations in Iraq, it may take some time before the country comes back to a being a peaceable and stable place.

Meanwhile the nation remains a risky nation and also there is nonetheless political instability and also violence.

I agree 100%......and these are the biggest issues and hold-ups in my eyes.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Lost me when it read, "Iraq is a country populated by 30 million people with active and also (and here it is) well educated workforce".

Where do we find Iraq as having a well educated work force? :lol: Thanks for the post.

Edited by deenar

Almost everything is an opinion, even when reported news ... like one person may say that someone was assaulted while another would say they were accosted. Two words, big difference in degree of ... intent ... in them.

Anyway, even though it is an opinion, most of it is made up of stuff that is pretty obvious, and just put down for people to organize their thoughts around. That too is valuable, especially in a place where we are supposed to be sharing and stimulating our own and other peoples' thoughts about the investment in which we all share.

A plus from me.

smee2

• Upvote 1

I agree 100%......and these are the biggest issues and hold-ups in my eyes.......

sorry but you are being lead a stray by this blog I have heard on cnn & cnbc & mnbc that the Iraqi government is looking better than ever and shows good signs of stability so your getting your info from the wrong place than.

Almost everything is an opinion, even when reported news ... like one person may say that someone was assaulted while another would say they were accosted. Two words, big difference in degree of ... intent ... in them.

Anyway, even though it is an opinion, most of it is made up of stuff that is pretty obvious, and just put down for people to organize their thoughts around. That too is valuable, especially in a place where we are supposed to be sharing and stimulating our own and other peoples' thoughts about the investment in which we all share.

A plus from me.

smee2

O....K....fine. Your right, a + from me then too. Sorry to seem bashy

sorry but you are being lead a stray by this blog I have heard on cnn & cnbc & mnbc that the Iraqi government is looking better than ever and shows good signs of stability so your getting your info from the wrong place than.

If anybody is getting information from the wrong sources, it sure isnt keepm. If I were you ( not being disrespectful), I would look elsewhere to find ANY information about ANYTHING that is even close to accurate. The sources in red above, sure arent where you want to be looking. You are being led astray by those sources if you listen to them.