Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Egypt Revolt delays RV?

My thought is the Iraqi are watching if their own people closely to see if there is any similar unrest

may start to happen in their own country. If this starts to happen IMO Maliki would have to do something

immediately to quell the uprising ! An RV would accomplish this. Let's hope Wednesday is the day !

Here's hoping !

Good luck all ! :D

My thought is the Iraqi are watching if their own people closely to see if there is any similar unrest

may start to happen in their own country. If this starts to happen IMO Maliki would have to do something

immediately to quell the uprising ! An RV would accomplish this. Let's hope Wednesday is the day !

Here's hoping !

Good luck all ! :D

IMO the Egypt situation would spark the sense of urgency for the GOI to close out all unfinished governmental issues. That is...provided they are normal clear thinking rational people. Also if Maliki actually cares about Iraq and is not simply a puppet of Iran. If he is an Iranian puppet he will drag his feet until an Iraqi revolt which is just what Iran wants

I hope they don't use this as an excuse to delay anything, it would be like the USA saying " the people of canada are upset so we can't get OUR work done", just an example.

I like what ThePhantomRider posted " if anything this should motivate them", and what keepthemwalkingfunny wrote " it IS all about stability", they wrote these on different posts but i think they tie in nicely.

One would really think that all Iraq has to do is lOOk around them and see what is going on and really begin to get things going to bring some stability, relief, and happinness to thier people and thier country. But one never knows how the political unrest of one country will and can effect other countries. Pray for a swift conclusion.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 2