Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue machine

Heavyduty053

I believe De Larue was the same firm who PRINTED the new dinars as well, so their anti counterfit machines are probable the best. Im pretty sure they couldnt afford ONE counterfit 25,000 dinar note to slip thru.

I have talked to some hi end yuk yuks at banks and it looks like MANY will be sending out the dinars if/when RV, since they arent locally neither trained nor is it their department to handle the dinar. For example, Capital One's foreign currency headquarters in in New Orleans, and even if they credit your account immediately or when it is actually confirmed (based on their OWN internal policy) most will send out currency to another location for verification for the various reasons posted.

A bank getting their own de larue machine at this point IS interesting, since its mostly geared to the Dinar. They wouldnt be getting it NOW to deal with other foreign currencies... im my opinion

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 3

I have done Research on-line and I saw that the De La Rue company no longer manufactures or distributes the Currency Counter / Verification Machine having sold off the rights to do so to another company. Does anyone know the name of this other Company and if this other Company is still manufacturing / Distributing a version of the original DeLa Rue Machine and if so how can I purchase One.

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

Real funny, i almost laughed, but then i thought nay, nay, nay.......

Don't let it bother you, many people miss little things all of the time, especially when a subject of this magnitude includes SO MANY different aspects of politics, economy, etc.

Hell, I just found out what GDPstands for just yesterday and I have been studying this for some time.

No biggie, we learn as we go.

GO RV!!!

Are you STUPID??? laugh.gif Just kidding, I wouldnt have known it either before all this.

The De-La-Rue company is the largest currency maker in the world. The DLR machine is used to verify those currencies made by De-La-Rue not all currencies. Most community banks do not commonly trade foriegn currencies but a lot of them will exchange small amounts. There are some that do trade currencies but most just exchange. I am looking for an article on DLR that I have had for some time, but there is also good info at their website. IMHO if DLR machines are popping up at a lot of community banks, they may be preparing for their slice of the pie.

• Upvote 1

Lol, I've been reading this site for a while, been invested since 2006, and I have often wondered what makes members titled, "Junior Member" such as mine, Member, Advanced Member, Senor Member, etc. I have been around longer than several advanced, members, and others. Not that it matters what people title themselves as, but it would be interesting to find out how it works. I know what a De La Rue machine is but I don't know how titles work.

• Upvote 1

Lol, I've been reading this site for a while, been invested since 2006, and I have often wondered what makes members titled, "Junior Member" such as mine, Member, Advanced Member, Senor Member, etc. I have been around longer than several advanced, members, and others. Not that it matters what people title themselves as, but it would be interesting to find out how it works. I know what a De La Rue machine is but I don't know how titles work.

By the number of posts....

I NOT SURE BUT I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH HOW MANY POST YOU PUT OUT..THE MORE YOU HAVE THE MORE YOU MOVE UP IN RANK

I agree with Wayne. What's all the excitement about? Is the assumption that branches are specifically receiving these machines so they can specifically cash in dinar? Wouldn't certain banks or branches routinely need these machines for any currency transactions anyway? The euro, the yen, the US dollar, the Canadian dollar and the Australian dollar are far more widely traded than the dinar. In the normal course of business wouldn't banks need these machines to authenticate those currencies now? Some people get dinar on the brain and try to read hidden, pro-RV messages into every single activity and news item. That's not always the case. It's not healthy. Take a step back and rationally analyze the situation. Banks with machines that authenticate paper money should not be an unusual development to you. That's part of what banks do. They provide a market for currency exchange.

I see your point but...in Middle Tennessee we dont see much currency exchange, I would totally agree with your point if a branch near JFK airport or any other large airport or even in a large city installed one, but Nashville is NOT a large city and typically doesnt see much, probably not enough to facilitate a machine to "handle" it all...I am cautiously optimistic. Thats all, not running out to the Porsche dealer.

Not sure what all the excitement is about, what does the DE LA RUE machine do exactly ? never heard of it before now.

I must say, with all honesty, I have never heard of dinar. What is it, exactly?

Give me a break. Really.

That's why I only check in every 2 weeks. Crap like that.

• Downvote 6

Not sure what all the excitement is about, what does the DE LA RUE machine do exactly ? never heard of it before now.

Wayne, Here is a great video explaining the machine. Keep asking questions and ignore the silly comments You have plenty of folks that will always help you out.

http://www.dinarbanker.com/iraqi-dinar-videos/de-la-rue-machine.html

• Upvote 3

I must say, with all honesty, I have never heard of dinar. What is it, exactly?

Give me a break. Really.

That's why I only check in every 2 weeks. Crap like that.

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - Thank you.

all did was ask a question I may not be as smart as all of you but this is my first currancy trade that I have ever done thankyou to those who gaev an answer to me and for those that feel I should have know please don't bash some one for asking the question that help themunderstan thing better

How do you know that the Dinar you purchased is authentic?? I assume you have NEW Dinar? The De La Rue machine "authentication" is mentioned on EVERY SINGLE dealer of Dinar, to the extent that I have seen pictures of the machine, and its purpose on the dealers sites.

If you have circulated Dinar from Iraq that you personally received, I would understand not knowing about the machine. However, with over a 100 posts, that means you have not been looking at this site, simply posting without getting the benefit of the knowledge of others????

I do find that surprising, since it has nothing to do with others being "smarter" than you, simply researching more. In the last month, the De La Rue machine seems to be DAILY in the news. Just figured you might have seen it.

• Upvote 1

This is huge folks, just got bank form my 5/3 bank here in tn. and they just received their De La Rue machine last week. I talked to the person that handles foreign currency and she said that they just got it in and she had never seen one before. They still have be trained on it. I ask her if she could give me any more info on the Dinar status and she said no and smiled and said we'll just have to wait and see. I seen this with my own eyes. Its bigger than dollar currency counter. Believe me or not, but this is huge news for me after so much disappointment. smile.gifrolleyes.gif

What city are you in tenn. that can be verrified

I see your point but...in Middle Tennessee we dont see much currency exchange, I would totally agree with your point if a branch near JFK airport or any other large airport or even in a large city installed one, but Nashville is NOT a large city and typically doesnt see much, probably not enough to facilitate a machine to "handle" it all...I am cautiously optimistic. Thats all, not running out to the Porsche dealer.

I also live in Middle Tennessee, Murfreesboro... and to my knowledge, only BB&T, 5/3rd and Wilson Bank & Trust were selling dinar locally. BB&T stopped last wek(or the week before, my days are running together). I don't think any of the branches here in M'boro have a De La Rue Machine, I know BB&T said they would have to send the dinar out for authentication and that it could take up to 2 months to get the money in the bank, AND that it would NOT be insured while in transit. We all decided to cash in with Dinar Trade, and several of my family members have ordered more from DT recently. I, too, am cautiously optimistic!! :D