Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue machine

Heavyduty053

This is huge folks, just got bank form my 5/3 bank here in tn. and they just received their De La Rue machine last week. I talked to the person that handles foreign currency and she said that they just got it in and she had never seen one before. They still have be trained on it. I ask her if she could give me any more info on the Dinar status and she said no and smiled and said we'll just have to wait and see. I seen this with my own eyes. Its bigger than dollar currency counter. Believe me or not, but this is huge news for me after so much disappointment. smile.gifrolleyes.gif

Not sure what all the excitement is about, what does the DE LA RUE machine do exactly ? never heard of it before now.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 15

Not sure what all the excitement is about, what does the DE LA RUE machine do exactly ? never heard of it before now.

How do you become a senior member and not know this? Just wondering, no offense intended. The DE LA RUE machine verifies authenticity.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Wayne...How can you be a Senior Member with 125 posts and never have heard of a De La rue machine? Come on!

all did was ask a question I may not be as smart as all of you but this is my first currancy trade that I have ever done thankyou to those who gaev an answer to me and for those that feel I should have know please don't bash some one for asking the question that help themunderstan thing better

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

they have a video on youtube about the machine. Basically it counts bills as it verifies the authenticity of each one. If the bill does not register, or is counterfeit (SP?) it displays an error and stops counting.

I would imagine this machine works for any de la rue made currency.

How many countries use de la rue for making bills? Does anyone know?

• Upvote 2

hahahaha do you live under a rock or what brother . lol, educate yourself b4 you say things like this please . real investors educate themselves b4 a purchase of any kind. im really not making fun of you, but i had to laugh at your comment. peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 29

all did was ask a question I may not be as smart as all of you but this is my first currancy trade that I have ever done thankyou to those who gaev an answer to me and for those that feel I should have know please don't bash some one for asking the question that help themunderstan thing better

Don't let it bother you, many people miss little things all of the time, especially when a subject of this magnitude includes SO MANY different aspects of politics, economy, etc.

Hell, I just found out what GDPstands for just yesterday and I have been studying this for some time.

No biggie, we learn as we go.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 7

Just out of curiosity, so many people have said that they have a De La Rue Machine at their bank. Do you think you could go back to your bank and take a pic with your camera phone or something and download it onto here?

There is a picture on here in one of the past articles i was looking at about a month, thats how i knew what it looked like. It's bigger than our currency counter, the currency trays are larger. So happy i seen this, if it wasn't there for the dinar they would'nt have needed it.

• Upvote 3

A DeLaRue machine works for all currencies, so just because a bank now has one does not mean that the RV is coming. Maybe the bank has decided to start handling currency, for people who buy it before going on international vacations or maybe even business people. Of course the idea that they would get one in now and not 6 months ago could cause hints towards an RV.

By chance, anyone on this post bought dinar from a local bank and if so, were there DeLaRue machines there at the time of your purchase? I would assume the bank is sending out for their currency and either trusting the source it came from or verifying it a 2nd time within the branch.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 6

Don't worry about it, this is an informative site for everyone. That's what it's all about. If i have a question, i will get on here and ask it because i know some of our dinar family might have an answer.. Dinar brother in waiting.smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went into my 5/3 bank in shadyside..pittsburgh PA. and had asked about the de larue machines coming last month ....and they looked at me like I was on crack! lol..even the manager did....... and they know me becuase i have sent about 20 friends to them to buy dinar!!! She said she did not know anything about getting any type of machines!!! I was told when I cash in, it wil take about 6 weeks to get my money from them...........I as 99.9% of anyone in here dont know whats gonna happen.....or when..... but whenever it does...any intel as to what is the best road to travel will be appreciated!!!!! everyone have a good one!!!!

PS... NOT SAYING YOUR RUMOR IS NOT TRUE.........just stating what was said to me last month!!!! :D

and if any of my "friends" are reading this..............gift cards to best buy and other stores will be accepted as a token of my passed on knowledge and you new found wealth!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by Crow

I agree with Wayne. What's all the excitement about? Is the assumption that branches are specifically receiving these machines so they can specifically cash in dinar? Wouldn't certain banks or branches routinely need these machines for any currency transactions anyway? The euro, the yen, the US dollar, the Canadian dollar and the Australian dollar are far more widely traded than the dinar. In the normal course of business wouldn't banks need these machines to authenticate those currencies now? Some people get dinar on the brain and try to read hidden, pro-RV messages into every single activity and news item. That's not always the case. It's not healthy. Take a step back and rationally analyze the situation. Banks with machines that authenticate paper money should not be an unusual development to you. That's part of what banks do. They provide a market for currency exchange.

when rv time comes all of our dinars will be counted and authentified by the D.L.R. machines , there is lots of counterfit out there ! make shure your dinars were counted and authentified by one prior to purchase.

go r.v.