Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China to foreclose on American Government

JimmyB

China filed preliminary motion to sure the US Government today in Washington DC. What they are filing for is anyones guess but possibly for China representation in the US Government to protect their investments in the US Treasury Bonds that we will most likely default on if we can't find new buyers! Could this be a way for them to bring the US under their control?

Maybe we need to think about whats going on in these other countries and form our own revolt!!!

Link:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/petrol/2009/07/china-set-to-foreclose-on-united-states-debt/

• Upvote 2

China filed preliminary motion to sure the US Government today in Washington DC. What they are filing for is anyones guess but possibly for China representation in the US Government to protect their investments in the US Treasury Bonds that we will most likely default on if we can't find new buyers! Could this be a way for them to bring the US under their control?

Maybe we need to think about whats going on in these other countries and form our own revolt!!!

Link:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/petrol/2009/07/china-set-to-foreclose-on-united-states-debt/

How about for starters we just close ALL our ports to chinese goods and see how that shakes them up

Edited by rcrge
  • Upvote 1

What a load of "trash".......please people, if it ever push came to shove, the US would just nationalize all foreign property/investments....other countries have done it in the past. No foriegn country is going to "sue" the US for government control. Anyone who even considers this a possibility has no grasp of reality what-so-ever. Worst case scenerio....we claim bankruptcy and start over.....and the rest of the world would go down with us......world economics is tied hand in hand among all nations with any money. This is all scare tactics from intellectuals that think they are smarter than the rest of us, so they try to herd us in a direction of their choosing out of fear. :wub:

• Upvote 4

If we work on stoping the buying *made in China* goods that might open some eyez... wink.gif

I so agree! Whatever happened to those "Buy American" and "Made in the USA" commercials! Whenever possible, I try NOT to buy anything from China!!! Its really getting harder and Harder!

Onething I have always wondered??? Since China will not make its currentcy... to the real market value? Why doesn't the USA put Tarriffs or whatever it is, on there inports! This would balance out the currentcy and make them revalue their it and make it fair for everyone. This would also keep USA company's from going to China to set up shop for cheaper labor! :D

• Upvote 6

Stop the BS conspiracy theories.

China is just as reliant on the US as we are on them!

100% AGREE

I don't think we can afford our own products 100% We will go broke many times. Remember we don't live simple any more. China actually helps our lives in many ways. It's not their fault that we are in debts. We just poked our nose in one too many affairs around the world. Now we are paying for it.

With the RV would be able to pay off some of the debts.

Stop hating others.

Just suck it up we all are in debts, our nation and us.

We'll get through.

Go RV...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

If we work on stoping the buying *made in China* goods that might open some eyez... wink.gif

Brother, I see your point. In order to do that, every Wal mart and Target in our great country would have to fall. Even our drug store and retail outlets are polluted, including Kmart, Sears, and Roses. It's everywhere and out of control. I shop USA when I can find it. The only thing I can count on these days being made in America, is the venison in my freezer and the back yard garden I grow. I know it's source. Thanks.

100% AGREE

I don't think we can afford our own products 100% We will go broke many times. Remember we don't live simple any more. China actually helps our lives in many ways. It's not their fault that we are in debts. We just poked our nose in one too many affairs around the world. Now we are paying for it.

With the RV would be able to pay off some of the debts.

Stop hating others.

Just suck it up we all are in debts, our nation and us.

We'll get through.

Go RV...

It’s not that we poke our nose into everything it’s just that the US people are Humanitarians and we are always ready to help others in crises. :o

I don’t think this is a bad thing but were always pulling it from our pockets.

Now that Iraq has so much oil reserv its time to share the wealth. Come on Iraq lets see that RV. :P:P

It is time to give back. Just Saying! :)