Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have they RV'd already in Iraq

wingsofhope

What it says is they will use 10 out of the total 32 not that 10 = 32. I am just saying. ;)

Motheher Mohammed Saleh told AKnews that "the Iraqi Central Bank granted the right to the Iraqi government to borrow $ 10 trillion Iraqi Dinars from its available deposits in government banks through the Finance Ministry."

"The value of deposits of the government departments and public sector banks is $ 32 trillion dollars, but are scattered among the banks because of the difficulty of coordination."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Motheher Mohammed Saleh told AKnews that "the Iraqi Central Bank granted the right to the Iraqi government to borrow $ 10 trillion Iraqi Dinars from its available deposits in government banks through the Finance Ministry."

"The value of deposits of the government departments and public sector banks is $ 32 trillion dollars, but are scattered among the banks because of the difficulty of coordination."

10 trillion dinars, 32 trillion dollars ... sounds like pre-war value to me.

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 Trillion Iraq Dinars = 32 Trillion Dollars......See for yourself

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/214580/

This is the second article I have read so it is NOT a typo

"The value of deposits of the government departments and public sector banks is $ 32 trillion dollars, but are scattered among the banks because of the difficulty of coordination

nothing about an RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you could take this 2 ways:

1. They have a total of 32 trillion dinar and are being allowed to borrow 10 trillion of it.

2. They are borrowing 10 trillion dinar worth 32 trillion dollars.

If option #2 is the case, that would point the RV to about $3.20.

What it says is they will use 10 out of the total 32 not that 10 = 32. I am just saying. ;)

apples and oranges, literally !!!!!

10 trillion DINARS

32 trillion DOLLARS

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

32trill is the amount of money that is combined from banks and other profit organizations (private investors,etc.). It is the lump sum of everything put together (cash) not liquids such as stocks , buildings etc. The IQG is borrowing that money to help fill gaps in there budget for the 2011 fiscal year. In other words, to help fill agricultural and water needs, the 3 new power plants and other needs.

In a way this could be good for us, one, that earlier before, the bank would not loan money but has now opened that door. The fact that they are secure about themselves in lending money to parties in large amounts means that they feel the government is becoming stable enough to make its own money to supply its demands. And 2, this gets things one step closer to meeting the financial budget which has a lot to do with the revalue of the dinar. A secure and solid Financial plan means a strong backbone for a reavaluation of its economy and assets.

with money comes power, its how we use that power that defines us, if this rv happens, I hope you guys use your money for the better of humanity

• Upvote 3

GUYS DONT QUIT.... AND BE THANKFUL.... FOR YOUR DAY JOBS... REALLY THIS SHOULD BE ON ANOTHER SITE NOT HERE...

LETS PUT IT IN OUR TYPE SITUATION.... THE BANK WILL LEND ME 10,000 DOLLARS BECAUSE I HAVE 500,000 IN PROTECTED ASSETS SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE STATE

• Upvote 1

I don't want to stir up sh*t but it looks to me they are using the 3.2 rate

Go ahead, stir it up! You are right ...... and one of the few to see it.

Everyone seems to be reading dinar versus dinar or dollars versus dollars when it is not ... it is one amount in dinar, and another in dollars, and with that teeny tiny little clue one can extrapolate the rate they are using to get where they are in their thinking.

*sigh*

Thank you for the opportunity to try to get that point across again.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 trillion dinars, 32 trillion dollars ... sounds like pre-war value to me.

smee2

I see my mistake .... but problem is they still don't give a total value of what it is in dinar value ... they do say $10 trillion IQD from its available deposits ... so if it says available that does not imply total ... so you still cant say 10 = 32. ;)

• Upvote 2