Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New York Times headline

tjmunson

I wonder what slang nickname we will get? The people that made millions on the internet boom were called dot com millionaires.

What about Dinarionaire? :blink:

That's a bit of a mouth full. Any thoughts?

The loser internet companies and investors were called dot bombs. :)

Wow, I went to the web site and...................................After years of having difficult surprises in regard to money, January could bring you one staggeringly wonderful surprise. A bounty of cash is likely to come to you, and when it does, it could go far to help you stabilize your financial life. News would come quickly, too - almost the moment the year takes off.

:tiphat:

TJ, Ok, I went to the horoscope link too. February 3rd is looks like our RV day.

This horoscope was for Capricorns:

Financially, you appear to be going into a high spending period from January 15 to February 23. If you are going through a lifestyle change, such as to get married, buy a new house, move, start a business, or have a child, you already expect to spend more than usual.

I keep seeing this news headline in my mind over and over. The date on the paper is Feb 3rd. Not sure of the year.

"America's Newest Generation Of Millionaires: Dinar Investors"

Please take this as nothing more than my overactive imagination. This is simply a silly premonition I am having. It means absolutely nothing. I've just been having fun with it and thought I would share. Wish I could see the year in my mind. Sure hope it is 2011.

It's gonna happen but GOD and a few select politicos only know when.

GO IRAQ!!!

Do NOT underestimate the importance of your imagination, a premonition, a hunch or anything of the like! These are the whisperings of THE ALMIGHTY!

ANYTIME NOW WITH THE RV & I'll live in an RV (worth as much as the above average house)

Dude, I give your premonition more credibility to all of the rumors put forth on here! Here's another one for ya...yesterday I was drawn to my Dinars for some reason. I picked them up and my heart started racing and I got this strange feeling of euphoria that came over me. It was surreal. I guess I hate my job that much LOL :lol:

Too funny :D And thanks for the intel.... explains all that early morning fondling my dinar note before work

Too funny :D And thanks for the intel.... explains all that early morning fondling my dinar note before work

Many of us neglect our Dinar. Put them in the sock drawer or whatever and forget them. Well they have feelings too and need to be loved. Try taking them out and saying 'Hello Dinars how are you'.

• Upvote 1

TJ, Ok, I went to the horoscope link too. February 3rd is looks like our RV day.

This horoscope was for Capricorns:

Financially, you appear to be going into a high spending period from January 15 to February 23. If you are going through a lifestyle change, such as to get married, buy a new house, move, start a business, or have a child, you already expect to spend more than usual.

Well, I am a Taurus myself and my sign is told to be ( in every Horoscope site I've read so far) the Best sign for 2011 along with Sagittarius.... Also in the Finances Dept........ I read great long-expected incredibly good stuff is going to happen.......We'll see..........

Many of us neglect our Dinar. Put them in the sock drawer or whatever and forget them. Well they have feelings too and need to be loved. Try taking them out and saying 'Hello Dinars how are you'.

lol......You may be right on that one.........Just maybe

Edited by umbertino

I hade a DREAM that it was Valentines Day this year!!! This is a good fact here.......... NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!! G :) RV!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we rv soon. I really need to restore my 1969 Camaro Convertible!!!

For me it's a '70Mach1. it will be a restomod since the idiot I bought the car from stripped all the original parts so he could file bancrupcy and keep the car by de-valuing it. I'm thinking a 5.4 32valve turbo will do!!!

Horoscopes! Is that what we've come to? :)

For real intel let me give you my message "A Financial Investment will yield returns beyong your hopes" and

Your lucky #s are 76,11,12,21,36,38 !!!!

yes that is word for word my fortune cookie from last week that I got while eating take out and hanging out in the DV chat room.

Call it what you will - Karma, Horoscopes, collective conciousness, positive energy or even the Almighty himself something is brewing!

Thanks for the post!

tjmunson, how about dillionaires? Or those with dinarillions? hahahahahaha

smee2, love the idea of a great house on the sound - I've not been to VBC in sometime, but LOVE that city - dinner on the bay, watching the sunset and having THE best fish EVER - omgoodness, one of my places to have to go back to........

It would sure be a dream come true for me and allow me to rest my mind, body and soul a little, after that I

don't plan on not working, in fact, quite the opposite, I am going to work my ass off, except this time I will enjoy

doing it "my way!!!" and on my schedule and take many vacations, I love to travel, and sex!!!!!!

I told my female roommate that we should start a Dinar Dating website for all of us single people that will suddenly be rich.

Well, us single women could join the millionare matching service, instead. LOL Then we match up with men who are rich like us, not just by the Dinar.

Tricia