Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wachovia

andy3978

As we all know Wachovia was bought by Wells Fargo, yet they have not fully changed their signs yet. This morning I went to Wachovia to buy some Dinars.

I sat with the CSR and said I needed to talk about Foreign Currency. She Asked which one.

I said the IQD. She told me that they are not dealing with the IQD and I was the second person inquiring about it. I asked if there's any plans in the future to deal with the currency. She said No.

So for 100% fact I know that Wachovia is not dealing with the IQD but I also know as 100% fact that TD Bank IS STILL selling/buying them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yesterday I spoke with a manager at wells fargo. We spoke for awhile about cashing out. She advised that at this time they were not buying back and she did not know when they would. I asked her what they would charge to exchange. She advised as long as you have an account there would be no charge, just what ever the buy rate would be. Before I left she gave me her card and wrote her cell number on the back and told me to call her and as soon as it R/V to and she would get me set up. Just thought it was funny she would give me her number not knowing me. Just thought I would pass this on.

There are branches that deal with foreign currency & there are branches that dont.

Find out which branch in your area that deals in it

Just shared MY experience at Wachovia...which seems to correspond with the experiences of just about everyone else using Wachovia/Wells.

Edited by andy3978

Yesterday I spoke with a manager at wells fargo. We spoke for awhile about cashing out. She advised that at this time they were not buying back and she did not know when they would. I asked her what they would charge to exchange. She advised as long as you have an account there would be no charge, just what ever the buy rate would be. Before I left she gave me her card and wrote her cell number on the back and told me to call her and as soon as it R/V to and she would get me set up. Just thought it was funny she would give me her number not knowing me. Just thought I would pass this on.

perhaps she knew you would soon be wealthy