Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone explain this please!

Pastor Tommy

If they have approved 150k dinars per month for their educators wouldn't that mean if the dinar RV's that they would be paid something around $480000.00 per month if the dinar was worth say...$3.22 per US dollar. Just seems like I need to go into education and move ti Iraq. But really can someone make sense of that for me without being sarcastic as so many seem to be on here.

http://radionawa.com/(X(1)A(egk7-1P2ywEkAAAAZTNhNDRhZTEtODJlNi00MTNjLThlYTMtMTcwMGEwMzMwN2Vl7glpOaqgMVr4SHdvelUW2cuxavs1))/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=50084&LinkID=151&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Thanks to all professional responses!

God bless!

Sorry when I post the link is changed, but I think the actual link has already been posted by someone else

Here is the copy of the link translated in English and it did say 150 thousand, at least in this translation. Sorry the link I had added was in Arab. This link was taken from another website (DD) which Dinarvets will not allow you to post to their site.

January 29th, 2011 10:35 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Ministry of Education intends to calculate the amount of (150) thousand dinars per month in benefits to the profession of all teachers and teachers, with the amounts allocated to re-work during the school nutrition this year.

The media spokesman at the ministry, Walid Hussein, the “morning” that “the Ministry of Education approached the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for granting allocations profession for all teachers and teachers value (150) thousand dinars per month, and instruct the Ministry of Finance to provide the necessary funds within the budget of education for the current year

And that these allocations include all teachers and teachers regardless of years of service, and will be disbursed through the General Directorates of Education in Baghdad and the provinces, upon completion of procedures relating to the provision amounts.

Here is the copy of the link translated in English and it did say 150 thousand, at least in this translation. Sorry the link I had added was in Arab. This link was taken from another website (DD) which Dinarvets will not allow you to post to their site.

January 29th, 2011 10:35 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Ministry of Education intends to calculate the amount of (150) thousand dinars per month in benefits to the profession of all teachers and teachers, with the amounts allocated to re-work during the school nutrition this year.

The media spokesman at the ministry, Walid Hussein, the “morning” that “the Ministry of Education approached the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for granting allocations profession for all teachers and teachers value (150) thousand dinars per month, and instruct the Ministry of Finance to provide the necessary funds within the budget of education for the current year

And that these allocations include all teachers and teachers regardless of years of service, and will be disbursed through the General Directorates of Education in Baghdad and the provinces, upon completion of procedures relating to the provision amounts.

That salary will of course be adjusted after the currency rises in value and purchasing power.....because you wont need as much to buy the same things....all prices and salaries will be adjusted accordingly....