Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News-part 2

tryinmybest22

Hey, I really appreciate all of the information that you're posting. Not trying to bash, but if you got so much heat for the first one, why continue to post this info? I'd hate to see you suffer from the wrongdoing of others again.

Well, I have since removed all my info, the people who know it, already know it, and the damage is pretty much done. There is not really anything left for me to lose,LOL. I also got a tremendous amount of positive feedback, as well as alot of people here helping with my charities, foundations, and just supporting me in general through other avenues. I made alot of friends from this community, and have been overwhelmed with positive actions, and messages. Like I said the 98% of good people should not be judged by the actions of the 2%. I guess the way I look at it is, everything happens for a reason. GOD wont give me more than I can handle, and if I let a few bad apples stop me from doing what I think is right, then somethings wrong! Hey, like my screen name says i'm just...tryinmybest.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate your going back out on a limb after the last thrashing you took from a few. Personally, I think this is an investment of a life time but I also believe it may take a while longer. I agree with your family friend, work on your sponsors, if my game was good enough, thats what I would be doing but being an 8 handi-cap I better stick to building cabinets and working part time at my local course... Thanks again for the follow up call.

Chuck

• Upvote 1

Well I for one appreciate your efforts and thank you for taking the time to do this. There is no reason John's 'intel' is any worse or any better than anyone else so we have to take it at face value for what it is, a rumor. I see no malice here and no effort to pump and I, for one, appreciate the positive content. On top of everything else, the post and the conversation just make sense.

So it wouldn't hurt if you got a few sponsors out of this either, huh? You might have left that part out.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

• Upvote 1

Well I for one appreciate your efforts and thank you for taking the time to do this. There is no reason John's 'intel' is any worse or any better than anyone else so we have to take it at face value for what it is, a rumor. I see no malice here and no effort to pump and I, for one, appreciate the positive content. On top of everything else, the post and the conversation just make sense.

So it wouldn't hurt if you got a few sponsors out of this either, huh? You might have left that part out.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

HA! That was never my intent. Actually we saw that the first time around,lol. But, I guess that would be ironic, getting a couple sponsors the same way I lost a couple,lol. The LORD works in mysterious ways! I think for the most part, most people here aren't in the position to invest in a golfer, that's why I think we all are so interested in this paying off! I have no ulterior motives here, just once again trying to contribute a little info to the community.

• Upvote 2

Hi tryingmybest,

I read your first post, and I found it so encouraging that I saved it to my favorites to refer to when I allow this investment to get me down. Thank you for your posts, and encouraging words. Although you put yourself out there, and unfortunatly suffered repecussions from it, your efforts are greatly appreciated. I feel that things sometimes happens for a reason, and I think in end, you will gain so much more for your part in bringing positivety and honesty.

I live in NC, and although I am not a fan of golf (simply because I don't understand it), I decided that once this thing RV, I wanted to sponsor some money towards you (or however it goes) and maybe check out a game. Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1