Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lOOks like I stirred up a hornets nest!

WOW, i can't believe the uproar that my "bank rumor" post has caused.

It has been showing up on a few other dinar sites and is even being discussed, as I type this, on some 24hr dinar chat line.

The support and positive response I have recieved from most has been awesome, but I guess it has caused some problems.

Some of the so called "higher ups" think I should have not given any details, such as: locations, names etc. I thought about all of this before I posted it and had many severe reservations, but obviously i did it anyways, and the reason I did was this: in most other bank posts the BIGGEST complaint is that NOT ENOUGH detalis were given, so I tOOk it upon myself to give it all, the people deserve to hear it.

But I in no way intended for any trouble to come from it, and I guess it's a big deal right now, but I have no doubt in my mind that in a few hours, when something else juicy comes up, this will all be forgotten.

Should i have given that much info.?, my heart says YES, but many others think NO. Whats done is done and if I caused any trouble for anyone or anything I APOLOGIZE 100% !. I do regret given out her first name, but nothing else!

If the uproar is caused over the concern of the bank getting tOO many calls, wanna know what I say to that.....^&*(*&^%$$%^&^&*&&^%$##$%^&*(&*&^%$$%^&**&^^%$##$%^&^&**&&^^%%%^&*&^%%^&&, tOO freakin' bad!, I feel we have the right to verify what ever we want, and if that bank gets tOO many calls for a few days, tOO bad, make them earn thier money for ONCE! Do they offer any apologies for the outrageous fees we are charged? Or for when we lose our jobs due to no fault of our own and they repo our homes?, heck NO! So i offer my sincere apologies to the lady, but NOT THE BANK!

Let's get down to nuts and bolts here people, do i care that i caused a very temporary disruption in the life of GIANT bank, heck no, not one bit, do i care if I caused that nice lady some problems?, yes i do with every cell in my body, but c/mon people, this is a big deal and we want answers, and we the people deserve to know!

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Listen, if you post a rumor on the rumor forum without "links' you get slammed.

If you do post links, you are judged guilty of causing a comotion to the bank phones you list.

You really cant win on this site. You take you chances posting and hope you dont get too many arrows in your back.

People are REALLY on edge here. I think so many 'this comming monday' predictions have been made that it has turned this into an ugly crowd.

You made a good post. Dont regret it, there are MANY who appreciate it..

• Upvote 4

I would think there are 2 sides to your post

#1 is the info is valid and people appreciate the "feel good" post. So thanks for the post

#2 is i think we're gettting out of our "boundries" trying to hurry this thing up (in our emotions). Nothing the bank or anyone associated with a bank is going to tell us, "We're prepared and your going to be rich" All of a sudden dinar investors are calling the bank in hopes of confirming a rumor. Kinda makes me shake my head and just say "oh boy" :wacko:

Lets get back to the basics of watching and deciphering the news that comes out of Iraq. I appreciate the people at DV that do just that for us!

In this currency investment I was always told "Be patient and let it come to you" Let Iraq do what they have to do and let it come to us. Have a plan and when this hits, your ready for it. It's as simple as that

Have a great weekend everyone

Semper Fi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Banks? Really?, these same guys that got my tax dollars to cover their losses while foreclosing on my brother and sisters homes? F***K those guys...

Whoever tells you not to call a bank because you might upset them is full of crap. Banks are all about the money bottom line. They will sell you a government bond while smiling at you knowing how Fu**ed you are going to get when it matures.....

Give me a break

• Upvote 6

My heart goes out to you, that was a real 'catch 22'...If you didn't post any info, no one would believe it and then you would have been ripped apart,,,You did what you felt was right, for all of us and I thank you for that.. It encouraged me..It gave me hope.. and for that, don't ever apologize....

Now, as far as Casandra is concerned, maybe you need to switch branches :)

• Upvote 1

Throwing red meat into a posting (as in names/links/phone numbers) is a great way to beef up a report and take it above the mere rumor level. But the question is whether it is right to cost some junior level wage slave her job in the process. Nothing we do here will effect the "bonus"level bankers but can ruin the worker bees whose sin was being friendly and enthusiastic.

Maybe it was because you have people running around blowing up BOA banks asking about dinar and if they will be dealing with the currency when your "rumor" is false.......you have to be careful whose information you post and numbers you give because you will cause an uproar of thousands of people calling these banks to verify........NOTHING has come from the corporate headquarters of BOA about dealing with dinar......PERIOD........so if there was any truth to that rumor it could have been easily verified because everything starts there......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I heard a story about a guy who posted a 55" Sony TV for $50 on Craigslist. He gave the name and phone number of a guy he didn't like and that dude's phone lit up like a Christmas Tree! Sometimes it's better to not say anything at all, even if your intentions were noble

• Upvote 1

Yup Andy you are correct I don't post anything I get anymore because of the same thing FCM just spoke of. I never read his post and don't need to but I have come to the conclusion that if a person wants info get it themselves and keep it. It doesn't matter if you have numbers, addresses, emails they will B%$#@$# and then if you don't have all of that they will B^%$#$ So I think they need to expend a little energy finding their own intel then they wont have so much energy to B&^%$. I know I made that mistake once on here as did another member and people went to his website and stirred trouble so that now he wont post and I told him not to and let the village idiots find their own way

Post by the sword, get slammed by the sword!

It's a tough crowd in here. You've done nothing wrong, so keep up the the intel, positive attitude, and learn to build a thick skin... th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I agree 100 %. I thought it was a great post and for my part, it was greatly appreciated.