Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the GOI formed?

http://www.another site/2010/12/iraq_government_formed_almost.html

According to this article the Iraqi government is almost complete, but I still posted it in rumors until officially announced. I like the list of names, but wish they would have given emails and phone numbers :P If Maliki controls the media in Iraq, then who's to say what is true or false that comes out of there. Keep the faith people.

Countles peace and endless blessings for ALL!

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar

According to this article the Iraqi government is almost complete, but I still posted it in rumors until officially announced. I like the list of names, but wish they would have given emails and phone numbers :P If Maliki controls the media in Iraq, then who's to say what is true or false that comes out of there. Keep the faith people.

Man,once again I thought I put it into rumors, I must be going blind, i must be suffering from dinarrhea :P

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I read this 3 times, :lol: and still need a translator for the translation. I will post what I found, not sure what it means. If anyone can make sense of it great. Says something about presidency and council in Feb next year.

http://www.alrafidayn.com/2009-05-26-22-07-53/29234-2011-01-27-22-10-55.html

Edit: Hence, why I did not post it earlier when I found it.

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 1

She's not attacking me. Just scared that it may be next Feb. The funny thing is we are reading news reports that are originally written in Arabic. Translation is sometimes :wacko: even after reading that article 3 times I don't know what the hell they're talking about. :lol:

Edit: spelling

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 1

I read this 3 times, :lol: and still need a translator for the translation. I will post what I found, not sure what it means. If anyone can make sense of it great. Says something about presidency and council in Feb next year.

http://www.alrafidayn.com/2009-05-26-22-07-53/29234-2011-01-27-22-10-55.html

Edit: Hence, why I did not post it earlier when I found it.

yea like we can read airibic try tranzlateing next time and I feel its a good shot for this feb by the end of the month.

yea like we can read airibic try tranzlateing next time and I feel its a good shot for this feb by the end of the month.

You don't have a translate tab on your google toolbar I take it? Next time ask me nice and I'll translate for ya, no prob.

Council policies blows disagreement between State law and Iraqi

Friday, January 28, 2011 00:00 .Baghdad: point disagreement between National Alliance and existing Iraqi about voting mechanism on Adoption National Council strategic policy Supreme formed great concern dominated menu Iraqi possible non consideration Council by coalitions national and Kurdistan. Politicians considered this apprehension undue because there agreement politically can return resolve any otherwise. Member said Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen Sadoun said "issue vote on National Council task very must negotiated".

The Sadoun in a press statement, "weekly," that "after it has been the formation of the presidency of the parliament and the presidency has become an opportunity in front of this law for a vote in parliament."

And continued Sadoun "in appreciation whatever there points disagreement on this project in latter there political agreement must implement what was agreed in table Massoud Barzani. If the agreement provided for resolution of voting at the Special Council is done and if it is in Parliament that will be done well. " For his part, denied a member of the Iraqi List, Hamid Zobaie "there is no disagreement between the list and other partners on the subject of the vote on the National Council," pointing to the existence of dialogues in this regard does not maturation of the law. "Said Zobaie" There is no formal objection from the National Coalition on the Law of the Council , but there is dialogue between the Iraqi and the National Coalition on the maturation of the Law Council and submitted to parliament for a vote. "

He expected to pass "this Council in the coming days before the security ministries vacant, according to the agreement of Arbil, which defined the work's political council in February next year." Speaking about the possibility of resorting to political means to resolve this confusion called an MP for the Iraqi List, Nahida Daini to a meeting of Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani and President Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi to discuss the matter face to face.

Daini and considered in a press statement that "such a meeting sponsor to the crisis of the Council and the remainder of the ministries and in particular security, as any that an expanded meeting that combines the best leadership of a meeting attended by Allawi, Maliki."

For his part, member of the Committee on Members and parliamentary development and the representative of a coalition Kurdish blocs Mahmoud Othman said "the House of Representatives would decide the issue of voting on the Law of the National Council for strategic policy"

Osman said, "must come a final version of the Law of the National Council for the strategic policy to the House of Representatives to examine, and we have a clear opinion on the vote in Parliament or within the Council itself."

Osman added that "the National Council form by all the political blocs that there must be agreement between the parties in order to vote on it all

Edited by hammy

Relax.... Hammy is on your side.

:)

She's not attacking me. Just scared that it may be next Feb. The funny thing is we are reading news reports that are originally written in Arabic. Translation is sometimes :wacko: even after reading that article 3 times I don't know what the hell they're talking about. :lol:

thanks for understanding :) And thanks for sharing the post.

too old ceremony ... :D