Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball Chat: from 1/27/2011

ronscarpa

8ball Chat: from 1/27/11

[lifeisgood2] do you still think this week or next for rv 8ball? Oil getting turned on on 2nd and all?

[8ball] I’m thinking Sunday If they can form the government in a day. If motivated it should be relatively easy, name the security ministers, swear them in, seat the government, lift the sanctions, pass the budget,what’s for lunch? That should be the Sunday Agenda. They will. Iraqi’s want the money just to operate. Also, the RV will fill their pockets. Maliki wants this RV done. Maliki wants this RV to come in high. This is why Maliki took control of the CBI, to end the logistics issues. RV Formula = Formation of the Iraqi government = RV. Is my opinion……….they have been avoiding this for months. Maliki has the confirmation on Dec 21st 2010 of his government. Kurds turned power off on Baghdad to turn up the negotiating. Turned off the oil, preceded to negotiate. Once negotiating was done, power was turned on. Oil will pump on Feb 2nd. Ok. So SUNDAY…..!!!!!

[tea] 8ball, how do you think this business with cbi and Maliki and the sfc will affect that equation?

[8ball] they didn’t turn the power off to Iraq…. it was Baghdad…tea – greases the wheels

6:05 PM [tea] okay, thanks!

[lifeisgood2] I really like you logic 8ball thanks for the pump-me-up!!!

[8ball] all with no intel

[Cookie] well it does look like maybe they will finally get something done

[8ball] Maliki went to Kuwait to take care of the small civil suits and also visited other Mideast countries hopeful looking after the debt issues with Saudi and Egypt. The Kurds were the prevailing force in all of this. The Shiites will always run Iraq.

[Cookie] so 8ball you really think Maliki just wanted control so he could rv the dinar and not for the power??

[8ball] Well Maliki had to take control since CBI wanted to snoop through bank accounts looking for money laundering. Well Maliki had to take control since CBI wanted to snoop through bank accounts, so it’s not to run CBI.

[lifeisgood2] that would be trouble for Maliki

[sFCDiaz] I think he want CBI to send more millions out of the country like last year he wants to wash more money.

[8ball] It’s to supervise CBI and possibly initiate the RV. Maliki wants a high rate

[lifeisgood2] Swiss account

[lifeisgood2] hello shm and smurfette

[8ball] so he is your friend

[Cookie] but what about what they are saying about the CBI money being in jeopardy 8ball?

[8ball] automatic response from CBI

[8ball] CBI wants to be a private company, report to no one. They crossed the line with the snooping through bank accounts bill. Yeah he puts the money in jeopardy to the creditors.

[Cookie] Because he knew that would happen so made think why would he do it. But now with what you are saying , I understand a little bit better.

[8ball] it really isn’t in any jeopardy since Iraq has billions of dollars in income. CBI is just trying to make a big deal out of a mole hill so he is not worried about the creditors that they owe.

[Cookie] he feels they will be able to pay it

[8ball] no there are agreements and DFi is protected until June and I believe they got immunity to civil court for Saddam’s problems etc. in order to leave chapter 7 protection

[Cookie] oh okay, until DFI is released?

[8ball] Cookie — I think that the immunity is forever.

[Cookie] oh I see so law suits from sadam is like gone

[8ball] and is part of the chapter 7 lift that if you had a beef with Iraq you had to bring it up so it could be handled

[Cookie] like Kuwait

[8ball] remember Iran all of a sudden said that Iraq owed Iran 1 trillion dollars for the wars in the 80′s

[Cookie] seem I remember hearing something like that

[8ball] Iran was trying to take advantage of Iraq’s position

[Cookie] yes

[8ball] trying to exit chapter 7 protection. So the UN placed sanctions on Iran to quite them.

[Cookie] okay

[8ball] And here we are….!!!

All the world organizations will support Iraq once they break this threshold……….

[sFCDiaz] yw

[8ball] Iraq will be a very strong force in the Mideast as a democratic country

[Cookie] yes I think you are right 8ball

[8ball] And it will expand the world’s economy ……. right when the world needs it, the US money supply is about to get a shot in the arm.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

First, thanks Ron for the post! I wish it where true but it ain't gonna happen. For parliment to finish THREE things in one day, .... no way! I need this RV as much as anybody but lets be real. It will not happen Sunday the 30th of January 2011! Period!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

First, thanks Ron for the post! I wish it where true but it ain't gonna happen. For parliment to finish THREE things in one day, .... no way! I need this RV as much as anybody but lets be real. It will not happen Sunday the 30th of January 2011! Period!

Now this I agree with.

• Upvote 1

I agree. I don't think they will get one of the issue's done on Sunday. Maybe they will resolve one of them next week, but it would be very surprising, with the way things have been going over there for the last 3 months. Fingers crossed......Go RV!!!

Never say never, IMO the Kuwait issues have been solved and we are just seeing smoke and mirrors. When the Kuwait Amir visited Iraq and returned to Kuwait with the KWD blessing to the people of Kuwait, I believe they settled most, if not all issues. As for the remaining three key postions, so many articles coming out saying yes they have agreed, scheduled meetings, no meetings ect. This may be done and just waiting for the weekend for parliment to get back to work. Now the tricky part, does the budget need to be approved for the RV to occur, some say yes, many now say no just the GOI needs to be complete and "S" will pull the trigger. So don't lose any sleep, if it happens then we all dance, if not we continue to wait for IMO a very short while. It has to happen soon, the people of Iraq can't continue to live like they do much longer.

So never say never, remember this is Iraq and they march to a different drummer.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

they cant even agree on what to have for lunch, let alone get 3 major things done in one day! haha. i hope i'm wrong though!

I agree with you 100%. All smoke and mirrors. DeadFred

Never say never, IMO the Kuwait issues have been solved and we are just seeing smoke and mirrors. When the Kuwait Amir visited Iraq and returned to Kuwait with the KWD blessing to the people of Kuwait, I believe they settled most, if not all issues. As for the remaining three key postions, so many articles coming out saying yes they have agreed, scheduled meetings, no meetings ect. This may be done and just waiting for the weekend for parliment to get back to work. Now the tricky part, does the budget need to be approved for the RV to occur, some say yes, many now say no just the GOI needs to be complete and "S" will pull the trigger. So don't lose any sleep, if it happens then we all dance, if not we continue to wait for IMO a very short while. It has to happen soon, the people of Iraq can't continue to live like they do much longer.

So never say never, remember this is Iraq and they march to a different drummer.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)