Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Reputation

PeterJoe

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me why my reputation is rated -1 and who does the rating?

Somebody didn't like a statement you make in one of your posts and gave you a minus. I gave you a plus for this post, and it looks like someone else gave you one also. So now you should be in the positive stage - provided you don't risk losing it all and post something else.... :P

(personally, I don't pay attention to my reputation points. I call them "venting points" - folks don't like what they see in a post, get ticked-off and punch that minus button)

• Upvote 7

Gave you a +1. Now your rep should be "0".

Some one didn't like what you said and gave you a "-". The Rep is based on what other people think of your posts. Tread lightly. There are some quick fingers in here.

Wow... I mostly ask questions in my post. Why would anybody rate me as -1 because I ask questions?

Somebody didn't like a statement you make in one of your posts and gave you a minus. I gave you a plus for this post, and it looks like someone else gave you one also. So now you should be in the positive stage - provided you don't risk losing it all and post something else.... :P

(personally, I don't pay attention to my reputation points. I call them "venting points" - folks don't like what they see in a post, get ticked-off and punch that minus button)

So, mean ppl are here, too. I should expect them anywhere, right. Why should anyone give a negative remark for asking question? I ask question mostly.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Wow... I mostly ask questions in my post. Why would anybody rate me as -1 because I ask questions?

Honesltly PJ I don't know. Maybe they didn't like the question. Go to your profile and click on posts. You can look at all the posts you made and see where the minus came from. Don't let it worry you. Keep asking questions and do a lot of reading on the forums. All kinds of info for you to form your own opinion. B)

• Upvote 3

PeterJoe,

Sad to say but we have some negative nannies on here that walk around with a doom and gloom cloud over their head and they love to give post a ( - ).

But on the bright side we have a lot move positive people that are here to help and they will most always make up for the couple bad ones!

The ratings are given to each of us by our fellow investors on this site so...for the most part if you are positive you will get ( + ) and if you are negative/hurtful/bashing or just being a jerk you will most likely receive ( - ) from your fellow investors!

I hope this helps!

Good Luck

Bump

• Upvote 9

Honesltly PJ I don't know. Maybe they didn't like the question. Go to your profile and click on posts. You can look at all the posts you made and see where the minus came from. Don't let it worry you. Keep asking questions and do a lot of reading on the forums. All kinds of info for you to form your own opinion. B)

Thank you Marquess. I appreciate your words.

PeterJoe,

Sad to say but we have some negative nannies on here that walk around with a doom and gloom cloud over their head and they love to give post a ( - ).

But on the bright side we have a lot move positive people that are here to help and they will most always make up for the couple bad ones!

The ratings are given to each of us by our fellow investors on this site so...for the most part if you are positive you will get ( + ) and if you are negative/hurtful/bashing or just being a jerk you will most likely receive ( - ) from your fellow investors!

I hope this helps!

Good Luck

Bump

Thank you. It did help

• Upvote 2

--- PETER JOE

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me why my reputation is rated -1 and who does the rating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLY--DumNDumer

Personally i believe so many are in a state of lack and anything that sounds negative sends them into a certain state of fear--therefore they get trigger happy and click the minus--doesn't really reflect on your reputation-- only God knows the outcome- we shall trust him--Blessing to you

Edited by DumNDumer
  • Upvote 3

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me why my reputation is rated -1 and who does the rating?

Gave you a +1. Sometimes If you ask the wrong question or question some statements you may receive a -1. Doesn't take any money away from you and I wouldn't take it personal. B)

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 2

Wow, I have been a member here for some time now and didnt even know we could get brownie points or negitive points against us like I was in Kindergarden.

How do I see how many Brownie points I have or negative points against me, Im not keeping score but looks like someone is..lol

PeterJoe,

I hope this helps!

Good Luck

Bump

Forgive me, I see you have to go to your profile to see your brownie points, I figured it out, what a waste of time.

John H

Wow, I have been a member here for some time now and didnt even know we could get brownie points or negitive points against us like I was in Kindergarden.

How do I see how many Brownie points I have or negative points against me, Im not keeping score but looks like someone is..lol

• Upvote 1