Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gankans Chat: - 1/27/2011 - Evening - Parts 1 & 2

ronscarpa

Gankans Chat 1-27-11 - evening part 1

« on: Today at 09:01:24 PM »

[auggie] Gankans...hey now............should I go to the market or are you coming in shortly with juice?

[gankans] auggie juice is plenty

[gankans] My sources are telling me that the settlements are being paid so that means we will be getting paid very very soon!!!

[lovely] gankans good evening

[gankans] Evening all

[gankans] I'm so excited!

[gankans]I was told the RV should be announced wtihin the next 24-48 hours

[pjlannen] gankans Now im so excited!

[gankans] You all should be excited my friends.

[gankans] This is it, make no mistake where you are! This is it!

[gankans] I spoke with the top people today and know that for sure they are getting paid

[texranchrep] gankans thanks gman

[Janicemulvaney] Gankans gankans what about the budget and those positions to be filled?

[gankans] RV must happen now.

[gankans] jlw I will show you all evidence when I get it. I will have the people invested in this come on and tell you 1st hand.

[garit] gankans was rumor that China backed down false?

[gankans] garit, back down from what?

[gankans] I'm going to take my RV to the bank soon! lol

[gankans] garit bs bs bs!

[gankans] janicemulvaney It is going to be handled, but will not stop RV.

[caligirl] gankans wow buddy, breathe!

[gankans] caligirl I'm very calm. I stay peaceful

[milo] TY SOOO much Gankans!! God Bless!!!

[gankans' milo, janicemulvaney NP, glad to support.

[Dee] gankans Are you bringing people here tonight to talk to us?

[gankans] Dee no

[hlines] gankans you sound like an intelligent person. Are you really sure about this? Many people in this room really need this.

[gankans' hlines I'm a complete idiot! lol

[gankans] brb

[gankans] give me a minute

[gankans] rv3131 Some debts will be forgiven and some will be paid. There is not enough money to cover every issue around the world economically

[mules] gankans Are things just going to bulldoze on through in spite of the problems with M and the settlements?

[gankans] mules yes indeed

[gankans] The Rv money will be replacing the money in the fed to support the changes and the value of the USD

[gankans] ronc Very!

[gankans] ronc 99.99999% Happy?

[gankans] dinarforliberty It will revalue at the same time.

[mules] gankans So, has our gov gotten on board finally?

[gankans] mules They have too, they have no choice

[gankans] zoomzoom Yes. The news about the banking system is a big discussion.

[73 Z28] gankans have you gotten some good news ?

[gankans] 73 Z28 You will be ok. Sorry to have you away from your family.

[gankans] jawdove Not going to stop this freight train now!

[gankans] mules There will be hundereds of people who will pay for the stealing that has been going on throughout the world banking systems.

[blessing7] gankans thanks buddy.. Everyone was thinking I was crazy today, but soon I will not look like the crazy one...

[gankans] blessing7 I was saying the same thing!

[gankans] stock4369 Inn the next 24 hours or less from what I'm hearing.

[gankans] Telephone man Believe what you want. You are incontrol of you- right?

[gankans] bluejeanlady Tomorrow morning I will know for sure.

[gankans] hymark1 It will, but it will jump up through the 5,000 roof afterwards

[gankans] dy China as the FED in a headlock!

[Dee1031] gankans you mean I will be able to quit my job soon? woo hoo!

[gankans] Dee1031 Maybe...

[gankans] bing Silver will hit over 1,500

[gankans] msjeta1 within 1-3 months of RV, it will jump!

[gankans] janicemulvaney I talk to them every day

[gankans] msjeta1 I didn't say to purchase anything. Feel free to do as you wish, but I will never tell you to buy dinar or anything.

[gankans] bgmassage You are very welcome. I did a poll and the majority of the people on our website (75%) wanted to hear more.

[gankans] airam They worked it out. Maliki wants to take power out of CBI owners hands, just like we do with federal reserve bank.

[msjeta1] gankans oh totally understood I was just wondering if all of us buying silver when the rv occurs would drive the price up so quickly wasn't taken as advise at all

[gankans] msjeta1 yes, but expect a small drop- IMO

[gankans] bgmassage There was some great information and educational intel that will tell you a lot about what is going on and will go on.

Gankans Chat 1-27-11 - evening part 2

« on: Today at 10:39:28 PM »

[athena] gankans any idea what the rate may be on the dong, I have heard it is going down?

[gankans] athena Sorry, that is not something I know. I last eard .20 cents

[bgmassage] gankans what day did you have cc with thing 1 and 2, so I can look on forum for peeps

[gankans] bgmassage two weeks ago- not sure which date

[gankans] Bill86 TK does. not sure about Okie

[solidgold] gankans I just can't believe I leave to go frost a cake and I come back to this wonderful news and excitement. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. You have made my night!!!

[gankans] solidgold Sucker......

[gankans] I know that god is still teaching us patience.

[gankans] lukester From what I'm am hearing, this all is going to happen very very soon.

[gankans] Please understand that RV a currency is simple, but we are not just RVing a currency with Iraq. They are saving the world!

[jlw] gankans : CAN we have a discussion without getting BASHED or BANNED?

[gankans] jlw Can't happen. lol

[mirty] Gankans you made my night

[gankans] You are all apart of the biggest thing since sliced bread and tapioca pudding!

[gankans] mirty I'm told to come in here and get everyone's spirits up!

[jawdove] gankans why does this r.v hold such world wide ramifications. evidently since so much indebtedness wiped off

[gankans] jawdove You got it!

5redbomb] Gankans how much would 1million Dongt be worth at.20?

[gankans] 5redbomb 200,000

[5redbomb] thanks !

[kids] Gankans pocket change! lol

[gankans] kido nice!...

[mirty] gankans can I use bold for one sentence?

[gankans] Mirty Sure

[gankans] It's important to not repeat history-right?

[mirty] we love you gankans!!! Thank you for all you do!!! The get team !!!!!!!blowingkiss

[gankans] jlw I'm sure it is probably in there. People will be receiving money they never was coming to them. They have forgotten about how they got screwed.

[gankans] mirty TY! No more bold now.

[denmcp1] gankans The GS is just the begining.. we also have the PP, what is to follow?

[gankans] denmcp1 PP will also be taken care of.

[denmcp1] gankans The GS is just the begining.. we also have the PP, what is to follow?

[hymark1] gankans I am on my way to pick up some lucky charms I love them and think that it may help the RV

[gankans] hymark1 Extra milk is great, so you can enjoy the flavor all over again!

[seekYeFirst] gankans We have good friends and fellow dinarians who own shares of CMKX. If this is real, they'll know

[gankans] SeekYeFirst They sure will. Most likely by tomorrow! Yeah!

[gankans] rhema That is a very good possibility, because after they get paid, they are going to spill more beans. And those people who thought I was crazy for talking about this will be eating crow.

[Allstar] gankans - when you are referring to the packets are you speaking of the Casper information

[gankans] Allstar Not sure about that.

[airam] gankans gankans does it really matters if they read the budget 2, 3 times ........ a seated GOI ................ i can't believe that the whole world is waiting because of M and Shab

[gankans] airam IMO I think there is some validity, but it will not hold anything up.

[denmcp1] gankans Then this will be the best of times.. What is to follow???

[gankans] denmcp1 Depends on if the American people are willing to open their minds to what is truly going on.

[mules] gankans Do not think you are crazy concerning those matters!!

[gankans] mules TY!

[gankans] all I know is, if I talk about Global settlements or anything related to it, ****** ***** will not post my chats! lol lol

[sparkofitaly] lol

[allstar] gankans so you are saying this weekend or later?

[gankans] yep

[gator4ever] gankans have you noticed that every time we close a certain individual in Iraq steps in and delays. Now I am not allowed to mention names. But do you who I am referring to? Now my question is, why isnt this person removed from office? DO you think this is in the works?

[gankans] gator4ever very much so. Stay tuned for the after RV party! [kido] Goofus ask bgnassage

[gankans] JAD yep

[mirty] o boy

[sparkOfItaly] gankans you really went above and beyond by bringing thing 1 & 2 and Dr Drew on cc... awesome! kudos bigtime to you

[gankans] sparkofitaly people dont realize that they heard from true intel. Amazing what was said on that call

[gankans] SparkOfItaly Some people just aren't ready for certain discussions. I wasn't at one point either. Everyone will come around when the truth comes out. Little at a time.

[sparkOfItaly] gankans people are ready when they are ready... all must absorb at their own pace

[masterblaster] gankans is it going to stay steady $$ after the rv, not start high, then drop?

[gankans] masterblaster Managed float on currency and then will gradually rise

[sully2781] gankans utopia193 - Thank you gankans what did you mean by this statement exactly. "Follow TK after the RV and you will be in the know and be helping out many people." As it is my intention to help as many as possible.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Gankans Chat 1-27-11 - evening part 1

« on: Today at 09:01:24 PM »

[auggie] Gankans...hey now............should I go to the market or are you coming in shortly with juice?

[gankans] auggie juice is plenty

[gankans] My sources are telling me that the settlements are being paid so that means we will be getting paid very very soon!!!

[lovely] gankans good evening

[gankans] Evening all

[gankans] I'm so excited!

[gankans]I was told the RV should be announced wtihin the next 24-48 hours

[pjlannen] gankans Now im so excited!

[gankans] You all should be excited my friends.

[gankans] This is it, make no mistake where you are! This is it!

[gankans] I spoke with the top people today and know that for sure they are getting paid

[texranchrep] gankans thanks gman

[Janicemulvaney] Gankans gankans what about the budget and those positions to be filled?

[gankans] RV must happen now.

[gankans] jlw I will show you all evidence when I get it. I will have the people invested in this come on and tell you 1st hand.

[garit] gankans was rumor that China backed down false?

[gankans] garit, back down from what?

[gankans] I'm going to take my RV to the bank soon! lol

[gankans] garit bs bs bs!

[gankans] janicemulvaney It is going to be handled, but will not stop RV.

[caligirl] gankans wow buddy, breathe!

[gankans] caligirl I'm very calm. I stay peaceful

[milo] TY SOOO much Gankans!! God Bless!!!

[gankans' milo, janicemulvaney NP, glad to support.

[Dee] gankans Are you bringing people here tonight to talk to us?

[gankans] Dee no

[hlines] gankans you sound like an intelligent person. Are you really sure about this? Many people in this room really need this.

[gankans' hlines I'm a complete idiot! lol

[gankans] brb

[gankans] give me a minute

[gankans] rv3131 Some debts will be forgiven and some will be paid. There is not enough money to cover every issue around the world economically

[mules] gankans Are things just going to bulldoze on through in spite of the problems with M and the settlements?

[gankans] mules yes indeed

[gankans] The Rv money will be replacing the money in the fed to support the changes and the value of the USD

[gankans] ronc Very!

[gankans] ronc 99.99999% Happy?

[gankans] dinarforliberty It will revalue at the same time.

[mules] gankans So, has our gov gotten on board finally?

[gankans] mules They have too, they have no choice

[gankans] zoomzoom Yes. The news about the banking system is a big discussion.

[73 Z28] gankans have you gotten some good news ?

[gankans] 73 Z28 You will be ok. Sorry to have you away from your family.

[gankans] jawdove Not going to stop this freight train now!

[gankans] mules There will be hundereds of people who will pay for the stealing that has been going on throughout the world banking systems.

[blessing7] gankans thanks buddy.. Everyone was thinking I was crazy today, but soon I will not look like the crazy one...

[gankans] blessing7 I was saying the same thing!

[gankans] stock4369 Inn the next 24 hours or less from what I'm hearing.

[gankans] Telephone man Believe what you want. You are incontrol of you- right?

[gankans] bluejeanlady Tomorrow morning I will know for sure.

[gankans] hymark1 It will, but it will jump up through the 5,000 roof afterwards

[gankans] dy China as the FED in a headlock!

[Dee1031] gankans you mean I will be able to quit my job soon? woo hoo!

[gankans] Dee1031 Maybe...

[gankans] bing Silver will hit over 1,500

[gankans] msjeta1 within 1-3 months of RV, it will jump!

[gankans] janicemulvaney I talk to them every day

[gankans] msjeta1 I didn't say to purchase anything. Feel free to do as you wish, but I will never tell you to buy dinar or anything.

[gankans] bgmassage You are very welcome. I did a poll and the majority of the people on our website (75%) wanted to hear more.

[gankans] airam They worked it out. Maliki wants to take power out of CBI owners hands, just like we do with federal reserve bank.

[msjeta1] gankans oh totally understood I was just wondering if all of us buying silver when the rv occurs would drive the price up so quickly wasn't taken as advise at all

[gankans] msjeta1 yes, but expect a small drop- IMO

[gankans] bgmassage There was some great information and educational intel that will tell you a lot about what is going on and will go on.

Gankans Chat 1-27-11 - evening part 2

« on: Today at 10:39:28 PM »

[athena] gankans any idea what the rate may be on the dong, I have heard it is going down?

[gankans] athena Sorry, that is not something I know. I last eard .20 cents

[bgmassage] gankans what day did you have cc with thing 1 and 2, so I can look on forum for peeps

[gankans] bgmassage two weeks ago- not sure which date

[gankans] Bill86 TK does. not sure about Okie

[solidgold] gankans I just can't believe I leave to go frost a cake and I come back to this wonderful news and excitement. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. You have made my night!!!

[gankans] solidgold Sucker......

[gankans] I know that god is still teaching us patience.

[gankans] lukester From what I'm am hearing, this all is going to happen very very soon.

[gankans] Please understand that RV a currency is simple, but we are not just RVing a currency with Iraq. They are saving the world!

[jlw] gankans : CAN we have a discussion without getting BASHED or BANNED?

[gankans] jlw Can't happen. lol

[mirty] Gankans you made my night

[gankans] You are all apart of the biggest thing since sliced bread and tapioca pudding!

[jawdove] gankans why does this r.v hold such world wide ramifications. evidently since so much indebtedness wiped off

[gankans] jawdove You got it!

5redbomb] Gankans how much would 1million Dongt be worth at.20?

[gankans] 5redbomb 200,000

[5redbomb] thanks !

[kids] Gankans pocket change! lol

[gankans] kido nice!...

[mirty] gankans can I use bold for one sentence?

[gankans] Mirty Sure

[gankans] It's important to not repeat history-right?

[mirty] we love you gankans!!! Thank you for all you do!!! The get team !!!!!!!blowingkiss

[gankans] jlw I'm sure it is probably in there. People will be receiving money they never was coming to them. They have forgotten about how they got screwed.

[gankans] mirty TY! No more bold now.

[gankans] denmcp1 PP will also be taken care of.

[hymark1] gankans I am on my way to pick up some lucky charms I love them and think that it may help the RV

[gankans] hymark1 Extra milk is great, so you can enjoy the flavor all over again!

[seekYeFirst] gankans We have good friends and fellow dinarians who own shares of CMKX. If this is real, they'll know

[gankans] SeekYeFirst They sure will. Most likely by tomorrow! Yeah!

[gankans] rhema That is a very good possibility, because after they get paid, they are going to spill more beans. And those people who thought I was crazy for talking about this will be eating crow.

[Allstar] gankans - when you are referring to the packets are you speaking of the Casper information

[gankans] Allstar Not sure about that.

[airam] gankans gankans does it really matters if they read the budget 2, 3 times ........ a seated GOI ................ i can't believe that the whole world is waiting because of M and Shab

[gankans] airam IMO I think there is some validity, but it will not hold anything up.

[denmcp1] gankans Then this will be the best of times.. What is to follow???

[gankans] denmcp1 Depends on if the American people are willing to open their minds to what is truly going on.

[mules] gankans Do not think you are crazy concerning those matters!!

[gankans] mules TY!

[gankans] all I know is, if I talk about Global settlements or anything related to it, ****** ***** will not post my chats! lol lol

[sparkofitaly] lol

[allstar] gankans so you are saying this weekend or later?

[gankans] yep

[gator4ever] gankans have you noticed that every time we close a certain individual in Iraq steps in and delays. Now I am not allowed to mention names. But do you who I am referring to? Now my question is, why isnt this person removed from office? DO you think this is in the works?

[gankans] gator4ever very much so. Stay tuned for the after RV party! [kido] Goofus ask bgnassage

[gankans] JAD yep

[mirty] o boy

[sparkOfItaly] gankans you really went above and beyond by bringing thing 1 & 2 and Dr Drew on cc... awesome! kudos bigtime to you

[gankans] sparkofitaly people dont realize that they heard from true intel. Amazing what was said on that call

[gankans] SparkOfItaly Some people just aren't ready for certain discussions. I wasn't at one point either. Everyone will come around when the truth comes out. Little at a time.

[sparkOfItaly] gankans people are ready when they are ready... all must absorb at their own pace

[masterblaster] gankans is it going to stay steady $$ after the rv, not start high, then drop?

[gankans] masterblaster Managed float on currency and then will gradually rise

[sully2781] gankans utopia193 - Thank you gankans what did you mean by this statement exactly. "Follow TK after the RV and you will be in the know and be helping out many people." As it is my intention to help as many as possible.

I have a lot of respect for Gankins, but this stuff is misleading. No one knows when this will happen. I feel sorry for all the folk that are taken in by this so called insider information that its going to happen in 24-48 hours and nothing ever comes by it. TK, OKI, and the rest of them continue to play with peoples emotions over and over again, making absolutes that its going to happen, and it never does. When are they going stop and when are people going to stop listening to this rubbish and get on with their own life. The RV will happen when it happens. To All the so called people in the know that tell us that they have the inside info.......STOP IT!!!!! Stop hurting people with your lies. It will happen when Iraq decides it will happen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Its Going to happen in 24-48 hours.

Well Friday is a Holy Day.

Not going to happen then.

Won't happen Saturday,

Gone for the Weekend.

O.K. Gonna happen Sunday.

Our Banks are Closed.

Cash in Monday or Tuesday.

Unless there is another Delay.

M & A on Vacation.

Won't happen because Janurary has the letter R in It.

Same with Feburary, and March, April,

May looks Good, Unless :blink:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Won't happen Saturday,

Gone for the Weekend.

Our Banks are Closed.

M & A on Vacation.

What you said.... B)

sure hope this isn't the impetus behind this "chat":

if indeed this WAS it, he surely succeeded .... my question will always be, how many times will YOU hear 24-48 and let yourself explode with excitement???

PVS, you are reading my mind.

That was a very telling line...........pumpers directive??

"Go in that chat room and get those people happy"

Hate that this is coming from Gankans.............again, Gankans buddy, escape the dark side, come back to the light! ;)

Just wondering, why do some of you post the negative comments on here? You have an idea of what these posts say in the "RUMORS" section, don 't read them if you don't like what they may say! This is a speculative investment, we all must have HOPE!

Got no problem with hope, got a big problem with preying on peoples emotion!

I have been around awhile, not just here at DV, but all over these dinar websites.

This biggest thing I notice is the turnover. New members joining everyday, old members disappearing. WHY?

Because after a year or two of hearing "RV this weekend" most get burned out and move on.

They need the new folks to believe these rumors, they arent as jaded, more gullible.

Again what saddens me is that Gankans was once a great contributor. An anayst of news. He would simply break down and dicipher the information that was coming in.

He was just like many of us, trying to get a read on this thing. NOW that he is involved with GET, all of the sudden he has "sources" of intel????? How exactly did that happen?

They all of the sudden just contacted him so he could have the "super secret intel of the Iraqi dinar revaluation" :lol: :lol:

Listen, nobody that really knows what is going on would contact any "website guru" and alert them to how the biggest exchange of wealth the world will ever see is going down!

Lets all keep our BS meter on high alert...............mine is beeping wildly right now. B)

• Upvote 2

Just wondering, why do some of you post the negative comments on here? You have an idea of what these posts say in the "RUMORS" section, don 't read them if you don't like what they may say! This is a speculative investment, we all must have HOPE!

Super Woman,

Individuals keep asking the same question, over and over and over and over...why are we posting negative comments here.....It is because we are tired of the pumpers. This question has been posted so many times, and we always get the same answer.

Rumors are one thing. Rumors are something that come to us as a story, something to be shared, for better or for worse.

But conversations such as this are delivered for one reason: to get unknowing folks to buy dinar, and hopefully from the trader they represen so that they can make MONEY. Do you think these conference calls are posted for the betterment of dinar investors? The information they put forth are lies, deceptions, and manipulations of not only your money, but your emotions. The participants of these conference calls talk of praying, and faith, and God, and the cult bows down while they are reaching for their computer to put in another order. But what these pumpers are doing is a SIN. No getting around it. A SIN.

Many, many people are desperate. They are scraping pennies together to buy dinar, and some may be giving up basic necessities to purchase a dream. Pumpers pray on the vulnerable. The ones that need the most, will do the most drastic moves.

HOPE! Yes, we all have hope. But I am hoping for honest dialogue for an honest investment with honest people.

And I don't want to hear " don 't read them if you don't like what they may say!" This is a forum to obtain information. If you are smart, you read everything, but you must digest it, filter it, keep what you need, and get rid of the rest.

Carrello

• Upvote 3

sure hope this isn't the impetus behind this "chat":

if indeed this WAS it, he surely succeeded .... my question will always be, how many times will YOU hear 24-48 and let yourself explode with excitement???

You nailed it PVS. No "visions of grandeur" or "get rich quick" promises/predictions, no visitors and no money for the GET team or whoever. That's the problem with all those other sites .... they only offer BS ... not factual, intellectual, well- thoughout commentary like so many bring here most of the time :)

Won't happen Saturday,

Gone for the Weekend.

Our Banks are Closed.

M & A on Vacation.

This is TOO funny!! Yes, it seems that some people have odd excuses for explaining why thing do or don't happen.

I agree that it can't happen until next week sometime, at least. Parliament closed until Sun. THEN they have to come back and finalize the budget. There is no real evidence of RV PDQ outside of the above rumour. Just someone's own supersticious subjective speculation. We're looking at least another week to finish budget.

Won't happen Saturday,

Gone for the Weekend.

Our Banks are Closed.

M & A on Vacation.

LOL. I feel like the Reverend Mother Mohiam speaking to Alia (Paul's young sister) in Dune: "Get out of my mind!" :D

Alia: I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you.

Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV: Silence!

Reverend Mother Mohiam: Kill this child. She's an abomination. Kill her!

Reverend Mother Mohiam: [groans then yells at Alia] Get out of my mind!

Alia: [using the voice] Not until you tell them both who I *really* am!

Reverend Mother Mohiam: [Weakly] Alia, daughter of Duke Leto the Just and the royal lady Jessica. Sister... of Paul... Muad'Dib.

Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV: Paul's sister? Paul is Muad'Dib?

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

I don't claim to know a whole lot about this, even though I have had Dinar for a number of years. My personal opinion is that it's either going to happen or it isn't, and if and when it does it's going to be "all of a sudden". I seriously doubt there are going to be all these so called leaks. I've sat back for the past seven years and just waited, lived my life and not really thought much about the RV. For me, that's the only way I can do it. I can't keep expecting something that may not happen. On the off chance that it doesn't happen......well I need to be prepared for that as well. If it does happen, I'll be the most grateful person alive!!! For months and months I've seen these chats where there is "for sure" info, or "I've validated this info", yet we never actually see any proof of that. Let's just remain cautiously optimistic, rather than believe in all the rumors (although they are highly entertaining at times).