Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo International Currency Division and what they know

SpotOn

and I was still in my DD (Due Diligence stage) that you should have before you make ANY investment,

Read more:

Just because you spent a few hundred or a few thousand smackers, doesnt mean you are an investor. It means that you are a speculator.

Read more:

I'm confused. So the purchase of the Iraqi Dinar is an investment, but we're not investors?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hey everyone, this is my first post and probably my last(Unless I have something that is worthwhile.)

In the past 6 months my family has loaded up with dinar. We happen to have a cousin that works for the international currency division at Wells Fargo. I am close with her and we talk pretty frequently. I asked her about the Dinar about a year ago and she laughed. Litterally, she laughed and said that Wells Fargo would NEVER trade the Dinar. Keep in mind, this is before I purchased any Dinar and I was still in my DD (Due Diligence stage) that you should have before you make ANY investment, or convinced my Dad, Mom, or Brothers to purchase any. So, I took this with a grain of salt. Mind you, my cousin is not trading dollars at a corner branch on main street. She sits in front of a computer and is in charge of BILLIONS and tens of Billions of dollars in trades daily, hourly etc...Im stating this because she is not a minion bank teller that knows how to add and subtract dollars and makes sure to give your kids a sucker when you come thru the drive thru lane! She is way up in the food chain in Wells.

OK so it's a joke of an investment

As I said prior, I asked her the first time about a year ago. Well, now we hold about 20 Million Dinar and the stakes have risen.( a drop in the bucket to what I could or still might spend on this) About 2 weeks ago, I called her and asked her if she has heard anything recently in regards to this investment. She had a completely different answer this time. She stated that the powers that be have been calling them into meetings about the Dinar. She did not tell me what was said in the meetings other than that it is, or sounds like a very real investment but she still was honest and said that the reason they have not gotten involved with the Dinar is that other MAJOR overseas banks that they do TONS of business with are threatening to stop doing business with them if they get involved with the Iraqi Dinar. She didnt elaborate as to why. Just that they do not have plans to trade this currency.(Even if it revalued tomorrow) Which is OK. Keep in mind that not every bank in the US will want to get involved. Plenty will, but certainly not all of them. She has gotten emails about it. It would be very "un classy" to ask someone to risk their job to send me these emails just so I have something to "show and tell", so have a little PROFESSIONALISM if you are asking yourself why I dont have these or would consider bashing this reason. I've seen plenty of clowns on here bashing for less.

Big meeting discusses how this is a real & tangible investment, enough so for WF to purchase some Dinars

I must ad that most people in these blogs are the furthest thing from real investors. Anyone that has friends in power or rank with ANY amount of real intel( I dislike that word because of Okie) or information would NEVER consider telling you a source or a name because so many of you dont have any class and would have already called someone like my cousin at work a thousand times. Not to be rude but its truth. Just because you spent a few hundred or a few thousand smackers, doesnt mean you are an investor. It means that you are a speculator. Thats it. I'll save the term investor for people that have spent at least 50,000 in the stock market, or a start up company as an angel or VC. Hoping that your 1,000 turns a 375,000% return, and makes you an overnight multi millionaire is just not likely. Sorry to burst your bubbles. It COULD happen, but its not likely. If it goes to .10 you just had what WILL be the highest return on investment that you will ever see in your lifetime. The pumpers have made you feel entitled. The more you think you can make, the more Ali and Ty sell. Coincidence? No.

OK so now it's BS and we're all dummies

The last paragraph was thrown in because I have sat back and watched a bunch of hourly employees, broke college kids or broke adults with nothing to show other than your financed house, cars and ramen noodles in your cubbords etc.. offer nothing more than a wishful opionion, attack and belittle caring, helpful people that have taken their time to share things or information on this site and so many of you are ready to jump up and run your clueless mouths about what you THINK. The only reason I put myself out here is to SHARE with you that this is real and most likely will happen. (just not with Wells Fargo) Take this for what its worth and God bless.

Whats the problem with Ramen Noodles?

Now sure what to make of that diatribe. It flip flops more than John Kerry :blink:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hey everyone, this is my first post and probably my last(Unless I have something that is worthwhile.)

In the past 6 months my family has loaded up with dinar. We happen to have a cousin that works for the international currency division at Wells Fargo. I am close with her and we talk pretty frequently. I asked her about the Dinar about a year ago and she laughed. Litterally, she laughed and said that Wells Fargo would NEVER trade the Dinar. Keep in mind, this is before I purchased any Dinar and I was still in my DD (Due Diligence stage) that you should have before you make ANY investment, or convinced my Dad, Mom, or Brothers to purchase any. So, I took this with a grain of salt. Mind you, my cousin is not trading dollars at a corner branch on main street. She sits in front of a computer and is in charge of BILLIONS and tens of Billions of dollars in trades daily, hourly etc...Im stating this because she is not a minion bank teller that knows how to add and subtract dollars and makes sure to give your kids a sucker when you come thru the drive thru lane! She is way up in the food chain in Wells.

As I said prior, I asked her the first time about a year ago. Well, now we hold about 20 Million Dinar and the stakes have risen.( a drop in the bucket to what I could or still might spend on this) About 2 weeks ago, I called her and asked her if she has heard anything recently in regards to this investment. She had a completely different answer this time. She stated that the powers that be have been calling them into meetings about the Dinar. She did not tell me what was said in the meetings other than that it is, or sounds like a very real investment but she still was honest and said that the reason they have not gotten involved with the Dinar is that other MAJOR overseas banks that they do TONS of business with are threatening to stop doing business with them if they get involved with the Iraqi Dinar. She didnt elaborate as to why. Just that they do not have plans to trade this currency.(Even if it revalued tomorrow) Which is OK. Keep in mind that not every bank in the US will want to get involved. Plenty will, but certainly not all of them. She has gotten emails about it. It would be very "un classy" to ask someone to risk their job to send me these emails just so I have something to "show and tell", so have a little PROFESSIONALISM if you are asking yourself why I dont have these or would consider bashing this reason. I've seen plenty of clowns on here bashing for less.

I must ad that most people in these blogs are the furthest thing from real investors. Anyone that has friends in power or rank with ANY amount of real intel( I dislike that word because of Okie) or information would NEVER consider telling you a source or a name because so many of you dont have any class and would have already called someone like my cousin at work a thousand times. Not to be rude but its truth. Just because you spent a few hundred or a few thousand smackers, doesnt mean you are an investor. It means that you are a speculator. Thats it. I'll save the term investor for people that have spent at least 50,000 in the stock market, or a start up company as an angel or VC. Hoping that your 1,000 turns a 375,000% return, and makes you an overnight multi millionaire is just not likely. Sorry to burst your bubbles. It COULD happen, but its not likely. If it goes to .10 you just had what WILL be the highest return on investment that you will ever see in your lifetime. The pumpers have made you feel entitled. The more you think you can make, the more Ali and Ty sell. Coincidence? No.

The last paragraph was thrown in because I have sat back and watched a bunch of hourly employees, broke college kids or broke adults with nothing to show other than your financed house, cars and ramen noodles in your cubbords etc.. offer nothing more than a wishful opionion, attack and belittle caring, helpful people that have taken their time to share things or information on this site and so many of you are ready to jump up and run your clueless mouths about what you THINK. The only reason I put myself out here is to SHARE with you that this is real and most likely will happen. (just not with Wells Fargo) Take this for what its worth and God bless.

I never post but I have to say something about this. I agree with you in some way. this is an investment and it may come out at 0.01c. But to say that people on here doesn't have class is retardness. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BACKGROUND OF THESE PEOPLE. For example - I have two businesses and an annual income you properly can only dream of. Please take your foot out of you mouth - you’re an embarrassment to any type of class.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 4

]OK so it's a joke of an investment

No, I NEVER SAID IT WAS A JOKE: I said that Wells Fargo had no interest in trading Dinar because it would harm their international banking relationships. You think that this revalue is more important than multiple international business relationships? Of course you do! CLUELESS.

Big meeting discusses how this is a real & tangible investment, enough so for WF to purchase some Dinars

No, not MEETING. Read again, MEETINGS.(Plural) Meetings that have taken place after I purcahsed my Dinar. Never did I mention that this is the reason I purchased or speculated in this. Twisting words to gain some sort of cool guy reputation on a chat board is obviously cool to you. Hey, if thats the case, your life just peaked.

OK so now it's BS and we're all dummies

Not all of you are dummies. A lot of you are though. I NEVER said its BS. Did I? Please highlight the part where I wrote that this is BS.

I said that it COULD happen. COULD meaning it also MIGHT NOT. We are speculating that it MIGHT or WILL. People seem to forget the MIGHT NOT part.

Whats the problem with Ramen Noodles?

It just confirms my point. You are broke. You have never made any money. When is the last time you watched an episode of cribs on MTV and saw Jay Z's cubbords full it Ramen?

Ps. Thanks for not actually reading my post and doing what so many do and spout off at the mouth. More confirmation of stupidity.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 17

Well said but the last paragraph was kind of insulting. Doesn't matter you have $50,000 or $5 if you put your money into something and hoping for a gain, to me that is investing. I mean I know what you are trying to say but can you say it a little nicer or just like my mother say; if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. For the most part it was a nice post and well said.

• Upvote 5

I never post but I have to say something about this. I agree with you in some way. this is an investment and it may come out at 0.01c. But to say that people on here doesn't have class is retardness. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BACKGROUND OF THESE PEOPLE. For example - I have two businesses and an annual income you properly can only dream of. Please take your foot out of you mouth - you’re an embarrassment to any type of class.

I made my first million at 23 years old and made an additional 3 million the same year and that was about 7 years ago. I owned consistantly one of the top 5 producing mortgage companies in Southern California. Im not here for a pissing match. If you are, I can piss all over you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 28

WOW peep, can we not get into ___ measuring contest! :D Let's just all play nice

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thank you for the info you brought

you seem to have good family values

but about as much respect as a snake

you do not have the abilty to judge me as you have an i hope when I get rich I can still show love for others because if it make me belittle people i will give it all away

no one likes bashers but they are still good people an no less than you

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I made my first million at 23 years old and made an additional 3 million the same year and that was about 7 years ago. I owned consistantly one of the top 5 producing mortgage companies in Southern California. Im not here for a pissing match. If you are, I can piss all over you.

I just realize your in the same class as the one you refer too. If you were in the class you suggest you are......what are you doing here. Couldn't get a girl tonight?...I THOUGHT THEY FALL OVER MILLIONAIRES?...... you couldn't find your playmates with their millions tonite?......or maybe you are as broke as everybody you refer to and just a sorry little person trying to make name by being insulting. Have a nice evening trying to piss all over everybody else ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

CKnockers,

Are you Kim Kardashian? No, really. Are you?

What is so sad, is that it sounds like you believe what you are saying. You think money equates to class. Sad.

And if you living on such an etheric pedestal, I suggest you invest a portion of your dinar in spelling and grammar classes.

I wish you the best of luck and send loving thoughts your way.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

thank you for the info you brought

you seem to have good family values

but about as much respect as a snake

you do not have the abilty to judge me as you have an i hope when I get rich I can still show love for others because if it make me belittle people i will give it all away

no one likes bashers but they are still good people an no less than you

You are welcome. I do have family values. They were taught to me at a young age. I never judged you. Unless you are a basher or an A hole. In that case, you fall right into my second to last paragraph.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Shoot Man. Your very first post and you already start insulting away, putting a few "categories" down big time with snide comments and pontificate like there's no tomorrow.

Ok, you're the Best, the most intelligent , the one with most money (your " a drop in the bucket" comment....wow) and just are telling most everybody why they are not savvy investors ( while evidently deeming yourself one) but instead broke college students and on and on.

Maybe some humbleness wouldn't hurt you. And also a li'l ego de-flation ( is that possible at all?)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

cknockers,

I appreciate your post and (I believe) your intentions are pure. That said, you can't be surprised by the BS that you are taking. If you have spent as much time on this board as you infer that you have, then you should have put your bullet proof vest on and seen this coming from the space shuttle.

If I were you, I'd refrain from giving out any more information about yourself. There are, no doubt, more that a few people trying to find you right now to harass you as has been done to SO many -- the most recent was that poor guy last week who is trying to make it to the PGA tour.

Thank you for the information. And if you have more I love to hear it.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

" hourly employees, broke college kids or broke adults with nothing to show other than your financed house, cars and ramen noodles in your cubbords etc..

I make a living selling investments to accredited investors, so I have picked up on the nuances of boys with money and those who have not...you my friend, are in the category you belittled as quoted above. 20mil in dinar is around 24k. If the 24k usd you have already spent is a drop in the bucket, then you would be either an accredited investor or an idiot for spending your home equity loan on a speculative investment. Either way, really, you would be an idiot for buying more. The third option is that you have a couple of bucks in your pocket and wanna feel like you have something, so you pretend you are an "investor" who has played the market with 50k...which again is not something a person does with 50k to work with. God I hate posers regardless of whether or not I agree with their overall point - and you know damn well I'm right on the money in my assessment of you.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2