Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foil stripe on 25k note not uniform?

mlevy1

Yes, this is another safe feature installed on the new dinar. If you look up the new currency online, you will find pictures and description regarding these anti-counterfeit features. Here is a link for you to review: My link.

Hope this helps.

I apologize, misread your post. A typical dinar like any other currency should be uniform. If they are all different, you should definately have them checked.

I've noticed on the 25k note that the foil stripe isn't always in the exact same position from note to note. Does anyone else see this? Is it "kosher"?

mlevy1

Hi mlevy1 :)

Check all security features. There is nothing kosher about notes that

appear different than how they are to be constructed. The security features

are not to change type or position. The design or pattern should be uniform

for any of the notes. In this case the 25K note should be the same dimension

and have the identical security features as any other 25K note.

If not, please do have them checked out. May I ask where they were purchased? Whoever it

was, first go to them and get verification or get your money back.

It does not make sense for there to be any changes within any denomination

of bills, be it 25K, 10K, 5K, etc. They all have a uniform pattern and dimension. That

has not changed as far as I know.

Hope that helps.

All my best!

Jim

---

statement from " other site":

In general, not all banknotes are printed perfectly and they are not all exactly the same. Just like there are slight variations in U.S. printed banknotes, there are occasional variations in Iraqi banknotes. These variations may include

slight variations in placement of the different security features, faded ink, and slight smearing of ink. If at anytime you have questions about your currency, contact the dealer who sold you the currency

The IQD is printed in 7 different mints around the world. Just in my 25K notes, I have 5 slightly different sizes, slightly different placements of the security strips, slight blemishes of the raised printing, etc. If you get a stack of dollars, you'll see the same thing. Small variances. As long as you check the several security features, including the ultra violet light check, you should be alright.

• Upvote 1

thank you. Ive posted this same question twice. As early as last night and couldnt get anyone to respond with actual knowledge. Ive compared diff orders and there are so many differences it pathetic!! How on earth can they be real ?

my post was: (counterfit or not) under this same section. Please check it out and think.

I just got a stack of new 25k notes in and they are marked intermittently as well. I looked at past orders and they are the same way. I read a "Dinar History" post on the forum here a while back explained that not all bills are perfect but must contain all security features. Hope this helps.

I've noticed on the 25k note that the foil stripe isn't always in the exact same position from note to note. Does anyone else see this? Is it "kosher"?

mlevy1

Kosher? I would say not..,,considering it's a Muslim country, probably very antisemitic. ( this is intended to be an attempt at a clever little joke)