Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie quickie

spy

This is another Okie post for all you closet Okie lovers- Try not to bash too bad so we don't get locked out.

* Okie Post: G.E.T. 1/27/11 (Parliament Info Out of Iraq)

January 27, 2011 01:52 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

11:04 AM PST [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I told you how fast things change–call just received from iraq from a friend stating that the different segments of parliment has been meeting in each others homes at night and have resolved major issues and only minor ones now occur–that will be worked out as soon as parliment meets—whew–man o friday does this world spin fast–intel 5 minutes old sometimes changes instantly–this sure sounded positive to me–just what we are praying for–seems like prayers are being acted upon— this is only the 3rd time this individual has called– I feel the blood flowing again–thank god

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

This is another Okie post for all you closet Okie lovers- Try not to bash too bad so we don't get locked out.

11:04 AM PST [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I told you how fast things change–call just received from iraq from a friend stating that the different segments of parliment has been meeting in each others homes at night and have resolved major issues and only minor ones now occur–that will be worked out as soon as parliment meets—whew–man o friday does this world spin fast–intel 5 minutes old sometimes changes instantly–this sure sounded positive to me–just what we are praying for–seems like prayers are being acted upon— this is only the 3rd time this individual has called– I feel the blood flowing again–thank god

SPY not to bash but wtf are you postting this for every one know okie's info is no good , so lets do everyone a favor and not post okie or TK stuff we are all tired of their bs.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 30

Thanks for the post. I love fiction!

I like the words "intel 5 minutes old sometimes changes instantly", which is a great cover up if you get it wrong.

Anyways, I read all these bozos' posts as soon as they come out. Not sure why, I don't usually stare at car wrecks...

Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am not so new here, but do read everything everyday. I feel I am very up to date on current events & rumors, and as far as okie and tk go, they are either as right or wrong as everyone else that posts. Nobody has yet hit the ball out of the park. I am happy to read anyone's thought. Keep the faith, keep the eye on the ball, and see the finish line! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 5

SPY not to bash but wtf are you postting this for every one know okie's info is no good , so lets do everyone a favor and not post okie or TK stuff we are all tired of their bs.

Looks like a lot of people disagree with you judging by the massive load of negatives you've been hit with. Mix in a spell checker here and there next time too.

• Upvote 5

spy....some people just don't have common sense take a pill and go back to bed. You are just as much waste as okie, get real dude stop supporting liars.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

sflorida- You've been on my back hard ever time I post anything lately. You should be a lot happier being from florida. It's all good though, I can take it. We all want this to happen.

• Upvote 2