Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Password expired mssg from Warka

munster

I'm getting "password expired" messages when I try and access my Warka account online. I haven't tried to look at it in a while and I was not given an option online to change it from old to new. Just a message saying to contact customer service. I have emailed Mr. I twice in January, but haven't received a response. I have since emailed e-bank@warka... and c.services@warka... and will see where that goes. Anyone have any experience with this issue?

What I have done before...

Dear Sir,

Please provide our e-banking department with a signed request that authorizes our bank to renew your online annual subscription deducting the annual fee from your account IQD account 15000 indicating your account number in your request.

Please send the signed request directly to our e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

For further information please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notice regarding the contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly.

Thank you for following our regulations, guidelines and working procedures which have been set to best serve our esteemed clients.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Still no luck with the password expiration issue for online access. I have sent now two memos with an attached signed online consent form to this department (e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com) requesting a renewal of my online access. I have also copied Mr I and c.services and c.accounts. Been working on this since December with no response from Mr I or any department. Very frustrating. Just sent another memo to e-bank with return receipt requested; will see what happens. Any ideas?

Still no luck with the password expiration issue for online access. I have sent now two memos with an attached signed online consent form to this department (e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com) requesting a renewal of my online access. I have also copied Mr I and c.services and c.accounts. Been working on this since December with no response from Mr I or any department. Very frustrating. Just sent another memo to e-bank with return receipt requested; will see what happens. Any ideas?

I had the same problem recently. Sent an e-mail to Mr. Issa and Customer Accts and Customer Service and everything was corrected in several days.

It has been confirmed many times that you can't send e-mails on Friday, Saturday or holidays. They will delete them.

Keep trying. Try using a different e-mail account. Maybe yours is blocked for some reason.