Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANYONE ELSE GET THIS OFFER OF LOAN BY EMAIL?

smee2

The following showed up in my email box today. No idea where it came from and wondering if perhaps it is from someone getting email addressess from this site? Only way to find out I guess is to start asking ... so ... anyone else here get anything of this nature?

thanks

smee2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear valued Customer,

This is to inform the general public that Norton Finance Loan firm, located in the United Kingdom is curently offering loan to customers with 3% interest rate.

We offer loan from the range of $5,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD within a period of 1 year to 50 years.

Interested applicant are required to contact us with the email and phone number below.

Name: Mr. Hillarious Hamfort

Tel: +447024075066

Email: nortonfinancehome@hotmail.com<mailto:nortonfinancehome@hotmail.com>

Company Address: Norton Finance, Norton House,Mansfield Road Rotherham,South Yorkshire, S60 2EB United Kingdom.

Note: This loan is open for applicant worldwide, within and outside the United Kingdom.

Regards

Mr. Charles Good

If everyone posted their daily spam emails this board would be over-run with garbage. Why is it so hard for people to grab that concept that everything that is happening daily is not part of the RV.

Examples of no correlation to an RV:

Baby takes first steps

Lost 2 pounds

House broke dog

Free sandwich from McDonald's game ticket

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I got one from a swiss bank this morning...

27/01/2011... RedLeaf Loan OfferFrom:Swiss Capital <hdmi6@att.net>Add to ContactsTo: Our Ref: GLL: LS 00/2011

Good day ,

Welcome to RedLeaf Loans, a financial refuge and hope to people in Need.

Are you in need of adequate financing and do not know how to go about it? Are you wallowing in debts or watching a sick relative die due to lack of financial assistance?

We are financial builders and give out no credit check loans to all, ranging from personal, commercial, business, venture, start up,consolidation, refinance and all form of loans with our amounts ranging from $5,000 - $50,000,000, with a fixed and very low interest rate of 5% on an annual basis.

For a more information on our services, our contact email is stated below for your perusal and please do feel free to contact us if you are in need of financing as we will gladly fund and

transact business with you.

Interested persons should contact us via email with the following details.

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED:

Full Name:.....

Marital status:...

Contact Phone numbers:....

Amount Needed:.....

Duration:......

Purpose of loan:......

Contact Email: redleaf.online@hotmail.co.za

Thanks for taking your time to view our advert and note that your financial destiny is in your own hands,if you want to live that dream, we are your best partners to help in making this dream a reality.

James Wealth

Sr. Director

Of course I'm not resonding LOL

The following showed up in my email box today. No idea where it came from and wondering if perhaps it is from someone getting email addressess from this site? Only way to find out I guess is to start asking ... so ... anyone else here get anything of this nature?

thanks

smee2

Dear valued Customer,

This is to inform the general public that Norton Finance Loan firm, located in the United Kingdom is curently offering loan to customers with 3% interest rate.

We offer loan from the range of $5,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD within a period of 1 year to 50 years.

Interested applicant are required to contact us with the email and phone number below.

Company Address: Norton Finance, Norton House,Mansfield Road Rotherham,South Yorkshire, S60 2EB United Kingdom.

Note: This loan is open for applicant worldwide, within and outside the United Kingdom.

Regards

Mr. Charles Good

Looks like a new nigeria scam to me don't respond to that at all !blink.gifangry.gif

• Upvote 1

thanks

smee2

Dear valued Customer,

Regards

Mr. Charles Good

Yes I got allmost the same email yesturday!!! I knew right away it was crooks and deleated it. I hope it was not spam and or got my email from this site???

Looks like regular spam. Why would you think info from this sitewould be involved?

Becasue this is the only site I have visited in some time that has anything to do with money, wealth as in the attainment of, money management, perhaps needing money as in a loan. That is why I automatically thought of this site as being the source and why I asked if anyone else had received anything similar.

The last time I got anything that was a "money" type invitation of any kind was almost ten years ago. So, does that forgive me for thinking it might have come from some connection to this site?

smee2

What on earth does this have to do with "RV and Dinar Questions"? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

system glitch or my mistake? I don't remember putting ie in that category, thought it was in the off topic one, but considering my suspicions it could be that I did put it here thinking that perhaps dinar investors might be being targetted? If you think that is not a possibility I sure hope you are keeping real quiet about being a dinar investor because if anyone knows and then watches the RV happen you are going to find out just how being targetted by someone looking to make money might belong in the dinar and RV questions list.

smee2

If everyone posted their daily spam emails this board would be over-run with garbage. Why is it so hard for people to grab that concept that everything that is happening daily is not part of the RV.

Examples of no correlation to an RV:

Baby takes first steps

Lost 2 pounds

House broke dog

Free sandwich from McDonald's game ticket

I apologize my butt off for taking up your so valuable time. I thought, mistakenly of course, how stupid of me, that if, just IF, there was someone out there targetting dinar investors, that perhaps others would want to be aware, or might have advice to offer, or might otherwise GIVE A DAMN!!!!!!

How thoughtless of me

smee2

• Upvote 1

I hear ya brudda, i get those types of mails all the time, saying I have won some foreign lottery for umpteen millions and I need to send money to get the transfer done, or some foreign guy has been watching me for years and thinks I am worthy of some of his inheritence, or I need to send money to complete a western union money transfer, and or other similar things like that, BUT THE ONE THING THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS, THEY ALL WANT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BEFORE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM, DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE, thats the answer to all of it, lol. thank you for posting.

countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

thanks

smee2

Dear valued Customer,

Regards

Mr. Charles Good

Sounds like a scam to me..Just think about it, most banks and finance companies dont have hotmail email adresses...it would be something like HHamfort@nortonfinance.com

Shoot ... I got one the other day that they spoofed the no-reply@irs.gov in their email reply from another email address altogether. It said nothing in the body except to fill out some form (with info that can be used to steal your idenity IMO) and fax it to some unknow person and number probably not even with the IRS I am sure of that. GMail caught it as Spam and I deleted as spam too. If the IRS wants more info I will look for the official paper mail or wait for them to come knocking at my door.