Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rabbit Hole part 1 ( The best Dinar Post / Read ever )

I have been an investor for a year now and I will tell you that this is the absolute best post I have ever read re the world of currency and how everything ties in together. Very well done. If you don't read anything else on any forum, read this. This will bring you up to speed very quickly. There is not one thing i would disagreee with here either. It sums up and clarifies things I have been investigating for a year now. Thanks alot......

I have been an investor for a year now and I will tell you that this is the absolute best post I have ever read re the world of currency and how everything ties in together. Very well done. If you don't read anything else on any forum, read this. This will bring you up to speed very quickly. There is not one thing i would disagreee with here either. It sums up and clarifies things I have been investigating for a year now. Thanks alot......

Thanks for responding and helping to keep this post up I FEEL THE SAME WAY

Amazing Responses to the Rabbit Hole

1) Oh my goodness, what an incredible post and article!

2) THIS IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE. "Must read" for anyone invested

3) Incredible! Sacrifice reading the rumors for a while and spend some time on this one. Easy to follow, and well thought out.

4) wow, that was worth the read; thanks

5) Oh my goodness, what an incredible post and article!

This is so factual, so informative, my mind, soul and heart are shouting right now! Thank you for the link! Bless you!

6) GREAT POST!!! VERY long but VERY informative...Thank you!!

7) I have been an investor for a year now and I will tell you that this is the absolute best post I have ever read re the world of currency and how everything ties in together. Very well done.

If you don't read anything else on any forum, read this. This will bring you up to speed very quickly. There is not one thing i would disagreee with here either. It sums up and clarifies things I have been investigating for a year now. Thanks alot......

8) Wow..i skipped all the videos and links, going to have to go over this again, but great post! +1!

9) HOLY SNIFTER BAT MAN - THAT IS A GREAT POST - VERY IN-DEPTH AND INFORMATIVE - WHAT A GENUINE OUTLOOK ON THE DINAR AND RV. ENJOYED!

10) BUMP!!! +1!! nice one brisco! very informative. i did the same as zema and i plan to go back and watch the videos when i have some more time to myself. this is a must read IMO. hope the other readers like it.

GO RV / RI

Unfortunetley, when I saw Terry K mentioned and "The Team" I figured that this is just a well put together ...Pump

WOW that is all you got out of all that INFORMATION was something that mentioned TerrryK are you KIDDING me!

Pump what their is no agenda just information.Maybe you should re-read ?

It should make you sick. I doubt this is what the founding fathers had in mind. Make sure to watch the hour long video below the paragraph with the reference to "Lindsay Williams". Makes me want to puke. Definitely makes me want to find somewhere else to live. Over 20 years of my life in service given to this country and for what? So a$$holes can throw our country down the toilet. They're all doing as they please with no accountability and no repercussions, leaving us toting the bill. Sounds like a "let 'em eat cake!" scenario. "America - love it or leave it"? I used to love her, now she's become the *****, the Babylonian Queen. And now it's time for a divorce!! :wave::twothumbs::tiphat:

For me it's "GO RV" then GO somewhere else.

Don't go somewhere else, please, I beg of you. My ggggggrandfather fought in George Washington's army. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think of giving up what they fought so hard to give us. And you shouldn't either. We're a smart nation. We will find our way through it all because we are the descendants of those very soldiers and their families. They didn't quit and neither will we.

• Upvote 1

Holy mackeral!

It took me most of the day to read it all including half of the links and a couple hours worth of video. A must read is an understatement! My hat is off to Marcus! This answered a lot of my inner questions, and then makes me ask more. He should have a job with the Govt. he could sort some things out! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I accidently ran across a Marcus Curtis posting a few weeks ago that took me to his website, cant tell you how it really happened, just searching... Have spent most nights since then reading and listening. An incredible amount of eye opening information on that site... a lot of confirmation as well.

I really dont think he is pumping for anyone but he does indicate where he purchased his dinar. As you read through it he tells you how he searched and where and you/we see what he found... not pumping anyone.

Big picture is alot of our government officials over many years, have sold us out for their benefit uncaring of what it does to us, our family, and mostly this great country and our way of life. For some of them surely unknowing and some uncaring it will affect their families as well.

I have proudly served in the U.S. military for over 34 years between active duty and reserves and will be retiring soon (I hope). It is sickening me to know that some of our efforts have been in vain or for other than honorable reasons not of our choosing. Saddens my heart. But I will still serve, because I belive in what we in the military ultimately stand for which is; To Protect and Defend the Consitution of the United States of America Against all Enemies, Foreign and Domestic...

These dispicable things are what our nations founders fought to change and protect us from. It is more what those originating from outside the U.S. are doing to us and forcing upon us. Or... we are too un-interested in the truth, spending time on other things that are "important", ProSports, College and Public School Sports, etc, pick it, what ever our focus is, that deters us from policing our government. Dont care which side of the aisle we/they sit on in the Hallowed Halls of the Capital buildings in our Federal and State governments.

I pray for a HUGE RV that allows us all to benefit for our familes, friends, and those organizations that really help those in need. I pray for protection of our military and their families during this critical time in our nations history.

God richly bless us all

Make Friends with Unrighteous Mammon!

• Upvote 1

I accidently ran across a Marcus Curtis posting a few weeks ago that took me to his website, cant tell you how it really happened, just searching... Have spent most nights since then reading and listening. An incredible amount of eye opening information on that site... a lot of confirmation as well.

I really dont think he is pumping for anyone but he does indicate where he purchased his dinar. As you read through it he tells you how he searched and where and you/we see what he found... not pumping anyone.

Big picture is alot of our government officials over many years, have sold us out for their benefit uncaring of what it does to us, our family, and mostly this great country and our way of life. For some of them surely unknowing and some uncaring it will affect their families as well.

I have proudly served in the U.S. military for over 34 years between active duty and reserves and will be retiring soon (I hope). It is sickening me to know that some of our efforts have been in vain or for other than honorable reasons not of our choosing. Saddens my heart. But I will still serve, because I belive in what we in the military ultimately stand for which is; To Protect and Defend the Consitution of the United States of America Against all Enemies, Foreign and Domestic...

These dispicable things are what our nations founders fought to change and protect us from. It is more what those originating from outside the U.S. are doing to us and forcing upon us. Or... we are too un-interested in the truth, spending time on other things that are "important", ProSports, College and Public School Sports, etc, pick it, what ever our focus is, that deters us from policing our government. Dont care which side of the aisle we/they sit on in the Hallowed Halls of the Capital buildings in our Federal and State governments.

I pray for a HUGE RV that allows us all to benefit for our familes, friends, and those organizations that really help those in need. I pray for protection of our military and their families during this critical time in our nations history.

God richly bless us all

Make Friends with Unrighteous Mammon!

Nice reply THANK YOU educated people I like it.

Go RV / RI

I still kinda wonder about the whole world bank thing, when i think about it, it seems like there trying to keep everything from crashing..It is a form of control, yes. But it seems like the money is being spent to keep each other afloat, That's what i got from energy non crisis anyways.