Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rabbit Hole part 1 ( The best Dinar Post / Read ever )

That was the best (and probably longest) article I have read so far. I have some of the links and read them before, but THIS IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE. "Must read" for anyone invested. Thank you for your time, research, effort, and sharing it with all of us.

• Upvote 2

I don't know what to think, but it makes me feel sick to my stomach. It really scares me especially when I think of my children and their future.

I am truly sorry that it effected you that way. I would have never passed it on if I thought it would have that effect.

Just Remember this famous quote

" Lord grant me the strength To accept the things I cannot change

The courage to change the things I can.

And the wisdom to know the difference."

Go. RV / RI

• Upvote 2

Oh my goodness, what an incredible post and article!

This is so factual, so informative, my mind, soul and heart are shouting right now! Thank you for the link! Bless you!

I have spent the last 2 hours reading and reading, I haven't watched the video clips yet and I have not clicked unto the links.

I have always known that the Iraq war was a spiritual war, and this just confirms what God spoke to me when it first began. I also knew that the Dinar was going to play a major role in the end times, but this goes beyond what I knew. I never knew about the role the Rothschild Family has played in the Federal Reserve or there part in the CBI, the Iraq war, etc. This has been a wealth of information.

The banking system, the stock market, the housing bubble, all of this corruption has been exactly what the Bible refers to as "The root of all evil-the love of money." I can't wait to take back what was stolen from all of us!

Everyone should read this and study it, however, I really advise you to pray first and ask God to open your eyes, heart and mind to the Biblical Prophesies.

This is about more than when the Dinar RV's, this is about your soul!

Where will you go when your maker calls your name to take you home? Your Dinars cannot save your soul. Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? If yes, Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! If not, please send me a message, and I will explain further. Salvation is a free gift for all people from all nations and cultures, and does not need a membership, Dinars or the RV. All that is needed is for you to ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior.

My heart continues to be sickened at the mere thought of all of the bloodshed that has taken place and what is yet to come when Babylon is rebuilt, only to be destroyed again because of this Dinar and the greed that comes with it. All of our American troops, the innocent Iraqi's that have been killed, and the millions of orphans in Iraq and in the U.S. who are suffering, all because of the love of money. What a high price that has been paid.

May God bless everyone who is invested in the IQD. It has to come! May you use this blessing to be a blessing to others who are less fortunate. May God richly bless us all and watch over us all and our great nation!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

I don't know what to think, but it makes me feel sick to my stomach. It really scares me especially when I think of my children and their future.

It should make you sick. I doubt this is what the founding fathers had in mind. Make sure to watch the hour long video below the paragraph with the reference to "Lindsay Williams". Makes me want to puke. Definitely makes me want to find somewhere else to live. Over 20 years of my life in service given to this country and for what? So a$$holes can throw our country down the toilet. They're all doing as they please with no accountability and no repercussions, leaving us toting the bill. Sounds like a "let 'em eat cake!" scenario. "America - love it or leave it"? I used to love her, now she's become the *****, the Babylonian Queen. And now it's time for a divorce!! :wave::twothumbs::tiphat:

For me it's "GO RV" then GO somewhere else.

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It should make you sick. I doubt this is what the founding fathers had in mind. Make sure to watch the hour long video below the paragraph with the reference to "Lindsay Williams". Makes me want to puke. Definitely makes me want to find somewhere else to live. Over 20 years of my life in service given to this country and for what? So a$$holes can throw our country down the toilet. They're all doing as they please with no accountability and no repercussions, leaving us toting the bill. Sounds like a "let 'em eat cake!" scenario. "America - love it or leave it"? I used to love her, now she's become the *****, the Babylonian Queen. And now it's time for a divorce!! :wave::twothumbs::tiphat:

THANKS for the response if PEOPLE keep responding it will stay up ad near the top so many others can see and read THANKS AGAIN :D

• Upvote 1

HOLY SNIFTER BAT MAN - THAT IS A GREAT POST - VERY IN-DEPTH AND INFORMATIVE - WHAT A GENUINE OUTLOOK ON THE DINAR AND RV. ENJOYED!

THANKS for the RESPONSE if people keep responding it will stay up and near the top so many others can have the chance to see and read THANKS AGAIN :D

My father, too, served this nation for a little over 20 years. He retired in 1985, but he fought in Viet Nam (and some other places), I think...not sure, on one or two official tours then did several unofficial from there. He spent so much time after coming back from war trying to get himself straight because no matter how tough a soldier you are, it still messes your head up. So with that said, much respect and love to you.

What I find repulsive is what the greedy vipers (bankers, illegal traders, and politicians) are doing to this nation. What future do any of our children have at this rate? I mean, none of us are going to make it out of this life alive (nor do I want to), but I would love for myself and my children and other people and their children to live a little. And now they are slowly cutting our throats. We've all been made into mushrooms and I bet our forefathers are turning in their graves. I can't help but to feel sick and scared. I sat up last night crying and praying after reading that. I'm hoping to God that we wake up soon and take our country back and start changing things...if it's not already too late. :(:(:unsure:

Thank you, FishmanTX for your post.

• Upvote 1

In light of the rabbit hole discussion..... When those of us that go to Belize go..... can we put our money into the Belize bank account in IQD value Instead of immediately converting it to US dollars? The idea is that if it does convert at a lower rate like .35 We would that have some flexibility to convert it over to US dollars later on when the rate is higher.... what are your thoughts on this? ADAM or those in the know.... I hope you are reading this so that we might come up with strategy to deal with this....

Thanks! paul