Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bbt

sandblaster

im new here alot of bull had my dinar for seven years any hope im putting this in the right place

im in nc I went to bbt today and ask was up with the dinar the assistant manager had no clue he said

let me ask my manager he came back and said she received an email to stop selling the dinar BUT

we can buy it I would have to open an account the would send it off to verify if its real I know some people

been thru this but thats what happen they told me too hold on to it strait up also I dont have my recipt were

i bought it been so long so what will happen I wont be able to change it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm really not trying to be a downer, but I've noticed the last couple of posts about BB&T have come from people that just signed up today. No need to bash me...I realize I am a newbie as well...it was just my observation and something to think about...if you have verified yourself about these BB&T emails that is great! I'm just not so convinced yet when I hear others say they know people that work there and never got the email.

• Upvote 4

If anything happens you will see it hear first. By the time your teller catches wind of it.........I wouldnt waste my time running to banks and asking about the dinar. Its rumored that ali and

ty only had fifteen minutes notice when Kuwait rv. Being in their field and "boots on the ground" information.....If someone couldve found out sooner they would have.......and didnt.

Edited by truthful1

im new here alot of bull had my dinar for seven years any hope im putting this in the right place

im in nc I went to bbt today and ask was up with the dinar the assistant manager had no clue he said

let me ask my manager he came back and said she received an email to stop selling the dinar BUT

we can buy it I would have to open an account the would send it off to verify if its real I know some people

been thru this but thats what happen they told me too hold on to it strait up also I dont have my recipt were

i bought it been so long so what will happen I wont be able to change it

A link that I think is relevant to your post

Edited by joe liberst
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sandblaster, go to DinarTrade.com and put your email in the box at the bottom right of the page to find out how you can cash out your dinar with them. Or go to dinarbanker.com and click on the spot that says: Read Our Guide to How We Will Exchange Your Iraqi Dinar. I think either may cash out for you even if you didn't buy from them. You'll have to go to one of the locations that they will name after the RV. Apparently most banks will cash your dinar after the RV, but it'll take a while for them to get up to speed -- most of them don't know a thing about the Dinar yet. There's lots of information in several of these forums re. how to go about cashing in on this website. Good luck. I really felt ignorant and alone before I found these dinar websites. You'll learn a lot and feel lots more confident about getting the best cash-in value after you do some reading.

I dont know nobody at the bank I been reading this for days and decided to sighn up

And I dont have any intell im about facts thats why I went to bbt so that is true lets move on

Hi Sandblaster, you might try to look for people on here that are located in your city or close by. We have a group here in Phoenix, AZ and at last count we had like over 50 members and I think we just went over 200 Mil of investors. I have been in this since early 2005 and have 11 mil right now, but the point is that with a group you all can do research and get connections of banks and places to RV, when its time :D If your group finds something of interest you can post it on DV to help other investors with questions or that need help, Just read through all the negative stuff on here! There are a lot of great users or members of DV that are great to know and will help you anytime they can, but with your own "support Group" as it where, you would know people or investors close by and you help each other and support your concerns and questions.

Like we know 2 banks here in PHX that where selling Dinar until this last year and will still buy it back at the going rate (I would not advise that as we are so close now!) and they will exchange it for you at no cost if you have an account, FYI create an LLC to put your money in after RV until you decide what your going to do. The 2 banks here are B Of A and Chase! and we now have a connection at the Airport Exchange that will match Ali's exchange prices and will only charge you 150.00 per mil to exchange! That way we don't have top fly or drive with all that Dinar to get to one of Ali's exchange points so just FYI. :D So just some things to think about that might help you with your decisions on what your thinking or wanting to do, But I would hang in there for now, I mean it won't cost you any more to wait a little longer and see what happens soon! Take care, & GO RV!!! :):D:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Sandblaster, you might try to look for people on here that are located in your city or close by. We have a group here in Phoenix, AZ and at last count we had like over 50 members and I think we just went over 200 Mil of investors. I have been in this since early 2005 and have 11 mil right now, but the point is that with a group you all can do research and get connections of banks and places to RV, when its time :D If your group finds something of interest you can post it on DV to help other investors with questions or that need help, Just read through all the negative stuff on here! There are a lot of great users or members of DV that are great to know and will help you anytime they can, but with your own "support Group" as it where, you would know people or investors close by and you help each other and support your concerns and questions.

Like we know 2 banks here in PHX that where selling Dinar until this last year and will still buy it back at the going rate (I would not advise that as we are so close now!) and they will exchange it for you at no cost if you have an account, FYI create an LLC to put your money in after RV until you decide what your going to do. The 2 banks here are B Of A and Chase! and we now have a connection at the Airport Exchange that will match Ali's exchange prices and will only charge you 150.00 per mil to exchange! That way we don't have top fly or drive with all that Dinar to get to one of Ali's exchange points so just FYI. :D So just some things to think about that might help you with your decisions on what your thinking or wanting to do, But I would hang in there for now, I mean it won't cost you any more to wait a little longer and see what happens soon! Take care, & GO RV!!! :):D:lol:

What a terrible piece of advice.....an llc is a pass through......unless you elect to be taxed as a c-corporation which will cost you. Even more!

Please, unless you are qualified to give tax advice...... Don't do it..... You can inform people of what you do and why, but alluding to an answer is not acceptable.

I am frequently asked for similar advice....have spent years in tax advice.... And do not give gratuitous personal advice without knowing personal circumstances in finite detail. As a matter of fact your generalization is going to be wrong for almost everyone,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1