Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MINISTER OF PLANNING AND CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ GOVERNOR MEET

kennyw

This is good news... I think that if they RV at about 1.13 (or something near) for 3 years, they gona be able to start building the country and still stimulate the speculation for an other 3 years... Because people who didn't benefit of this RV will want to do it the next time... So the dinar will still be in demand and they will do some money from selling it. Go on Malaki... do it... Yes you can!!!

This is the part I found interesting. Is this a reference to the RV rate (official exchange rate)?

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc.

I dunno, I'm really bad at reading stuff like this...

Edited by Mustmoto

Great job Kenny,like keep said this is the stuff we can sink our teeth into,solid info.But would they not add 20% to bring it up to current? Thanks again for the RIGHT STUFF!!!

The whole 20% thing was made up I believe by KTFM.....unfortunately the IMF never stated that they can go 20% higher of anything to bring their currency up to date for the past years of being under sanctions........I wish it could work like that!!

I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I FEEL THERE IS A SENSE OF URGENCY BY THE CBI TO RV BEFORE MALIKI GETS HIS HANDS ON THE FUNDS OF THE BANK.....REMEMBER THEY ALREADY ASK THE CBI FOR MONEY A WHILE BACK AND CBI SAID NO. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY DID GET SOME EVENTUALLY BUT...SOMETHING IS UP WITH MALIKI BEING ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO EXTRA MONEY. I FEEL THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER MORE THAN EVER.