Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

vietnamese dong rv

crpro

I want to know if anybody has any information about the vietnamese dong. will it be going up in value soon? I noticed the websites selling the dinar also have dongs for sale. Should that be a wise investment as well???

I have some, but who knows, it has been said that it can go at the same time or it can still take a few years, nobody knows just like the dinar

What a crappy thread title.

Please for the love of all that is good, learn to title a threat appropriately. I would NEVER have clicked on this thread if it was titled:

"I am looking for information on the Vietnamese Dong"

instead of a title that stated that the vietnameses dong had RV'ed!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Please for the love of all that is good, learn to title a threat appropriately. I would NEVER have clicked on this thread if it was titled:

Where did you get "had"? This thread is titled as well as any real newspaper article. I read it to say "This article is about the possibility of an RV for the Veitnamese Dong." Anyway, I also find myself reading threads I wished I hadn't wasted my time on.

Where did you get "had"? This thread is titled as well as any real newspaper article. I read it to say "This article is about the possibility of an RV for the Veitnamese Dong." Anyway, I also find myself reading threads I wished I hadn't wasted my time on.

I think the exclamation point at the end gives the wrong impression. Maybe he/she meant to put a question mark instead.

• Upvote 1

USMC_2674 - needs to find something better to do... i can name or put any title i want... dont click on it then!!!

True, you can. But why would you want to purposely mislead people? I looked at it for the same reason everyone else did. Please do not mislead people with your topic titles.

Thank you, and welcome to DV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

USMC_2674 - needs to find something better to do... i can name or put any title i want... dont click on it then!!!

By pointing out that you had named your title inappropriately, I was making this website a better place.

Instead of acting like an irrational, juvenile toddler who got his hand smacked for reaching for a cookie, please be respectful and just politely learn your lesson.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just poignant. You were certainly rude in your response above.

Welcome to DV.

Semper Fidelis

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LMAO!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to know if anybody has any information about the vietnamese dong. will it be going up in value soon? I noticed the websites selling the dinar also have dongs for sale. Should that be a wise investment as well???

hi . the dong will devalue again. several articles new ones that are out for you to read. there inflation is growing each yr because of terrible private sector and so they raise interest rates to help curb it. and also devalue the money as well to help inflation . i own it as well but its a real long term speculative investment.