Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Sooner rather than Later

NoviceInvestor ...I have been a business owner for 20 years....so I decipher things....and I look for the signs. I'm I a guru......No, But.follow me...(1) Iraq elected Maliki as their president (2) Iraq has read the budget 1 time (3) Iraq is reconvening on Sunday 30th and will announce their parliament (4) then they are supposed to have the 2nd and 3rd reading of the budget.....and Iraq cannot have the 3rd reading without the RV ..around the same time. (5) Forex has USD/IQD finally listed.....and if you have watched the Forex you will see updates. No,it is not tradeable Yet...but yesterday ..the Forex had the blue dot beside Bid / Ask...but this morning we saw the down red arrow of Bid and the up green arrow on the Ask....but the time was never live (as tradeable)....and guess what ..you look now and the Blue dot is back. What does that tell me.? That tells me that Forex is doing a test....they are making sure everything is working properly. All I am saying is NOONE can give you the exact day and rate...but I do look for the signs..and I think everything I have listed ...are signs. Plus, another point is the US owns trillions of dollars worth of Dinar ...and the way the US protects them....there is no way Iraq will shaft the U.S. ....enough said.

• Upvote 13

NoviceInvestor ...I have been a business owner for 20 years....so I decipher things....and I look for the signs. I'm I a guru......No, But.follow me...(1) Iraq elected Maliki as their president (2) Iraq has read the budget 1 time (3) Iraq is reconvening on Sunday 30th and will announce their parliament (4) then they are supposed to have the 2nd and 3rd reading of the budget.....and Iraq cannot have the 3rd reading without the RV ..around the same time. (5) Forex has USD/IQD finally listed.....and if you have watched the Forex you will see updates. No,it is not tradeable Yet...but yesterday ..the Forex had the blue dot beside Bid / Ask...but this morning we saw the down red arrow of Bid and the up green arrow on the Ask....but the time was never live (as tradeable)....and guess what ..you look now and the Blue dot is back. What does that tell me.? That tells me that Forex is doing a test....they are making sure everything is working properly. All I am saying is NOONE can give you the exact day and rate...but I do look for the signs..and I think everything I have listed ...are signs. Plus, another point is the US owns trillions of dollars worth of Dinar ...and the way the US protects them....there is no way Iraq will shaft the U.S. ....enough said.

NICELY SAID, I think we all like hearing good news from some who has their head on str8. I like the way you used signs of things that are going on, My only hope is that the rv is not a low one and is at least $2.50 or higher . GO RV !

Good post John. I just want to also add that the world as a whole has an immense investment in Iraq. Failure is NOT an option! First I want to bring up the coalition soldiers who were lost and injured. If Iraq implodes, all that blood will be lost in vain. Of course the massive amounts of money the US spent in waging the war must be considered as well. Next, if Iraq fails, it will create incredible instability (even more than there is now) and Iran will capitalize on this and perhaps take over Iraq's oil supply and therefore a terrorist regime will control more than 50% of the world's oil supply. Lastly Iran needs to be contained. If you look at the map, Iran is situated between Afghanistan and Iraq...a good spot to keep the pressure on them.

Wow.. You've obviously been following that closely. Forex has been doing some interesting "What's going on? " moments... Leaving us all to speculate.

Seems like preparation for something.... Just not sure what yet.

Keep us informed!!

I wouldn't mind a forum-topic specifically for updating on this type of information... Maybe even break-downs on what everything is while speculating.

• Upvote 2

The US dose not one any dinars in any amount there has never ben any links or liget docs that suport that. Nothing but rumors its BBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSS

Not to be the English police but you might want to buy a book on grammar with your dinar. Also, BBBBBBSSSSSSSSS is not an abbreviation for BS unless you have a stuttering problem. As for the rumor on the government having dinar, Iraq put 5 billion in reserves into the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Maliki is not their President. I think you're reaching two words... Prime Minister.

Thanks for your opinion on the rest, I enjoyed reading it.

The US dose not one any dinars in any amount there has never ben any links or liget docs that suport that. Nothing but rumors its BBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSS

Easy there Jayd.

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to say but I will admit you have passion. Unless you have valid and sharable info to the info to the contrary why dont you stop the bash & run posts and we can discuss this matter like civilized people. I've noticed that the negativity and bashing have eased over the last several days and I for one dont want it to creep back in. Just trying to help.

• Upvote 5

Easy there Jayd.

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to say but I will admit you have passion. Unless you have valid and sharable info to the info to the contrary why dont you stop the bash & run posts and we can discuss this matter like civilized people. I've noticed that the negativity and bashing have eased over the last several days and I for one dont want it to creep back in. Just trying to help.

great post!!! we need more level headed people here instead of the professional bashers we've got. THANKS for trying to keep the peace

Okay...I got ripped for calling Maliki President ..instead of Prime Minister..WOOO.big deal. Anyway, watch Forex....this morning both arrows are RED ...for down. What will they be later in the day ?

What I said to you in regards to calling Maliki President instead of Prime Minister could hardly be construed as a "rip". I was polite and said that you were reaching for the wrong word. And then expressed appreciation for the rest of your post.

Immaturity comes natural to all. Fight the tendency my friend :)

I like the way you realisticly look at what is going on and come to your own conclusions! Ver nicely said!

Definition of IGNORANCE

: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness

The use of this word in my response was merely pointing out the definition provided above...I hope it wasnt taken offensively although I suppose the negative I received would indicate it was taken as such. My apologies.

• Upvote 1

I read articles on these forums about this happning or that happend but could someone explain(without knocking me) why its necessary for the currency to be RI/RV at this particular time..I know sanctions have been lifted but the middle east is still so volatile...Thanks

It's not neccessary. The people who are at the wheel of this thing (the politicians) are doing just fine for themselves right now. It would be good for their country and their people if it happens but so far I haven't seen any sign of their leaders caring about either.

All the sanctions have not been lifted yet. The Iraqi dinar is still not able to be legally traded internationally.