Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New guy here

New guy just joined. Bought my first 125000 yesterday. will by more next week, a little more the following wek, etc.. until I reach 1 mil. or so. Hope for RV before that though. Thanks

.............Welcome, Teedoffed......Please be safe. It is very un-safe to announce how many dinar you own, your location or any personal information that could make you a mark for all the crooks in cyberspace.

• Upvote 1

New guy just joined. Bought my first 125000 yesterday. will by more next week, a little more the following wek, etc.. until I reach 1 mil. or so. Hope for RV before that though. Thanks

Hi teedoffed :D

Welcome to DV. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Remember to only buy what you can afford to lose, and

take heed to the sound counsel of TennesseeCherokee advice. Read, learn

and grow with us. :)

Look forward to hearing more from you :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

Hi teedoffed :D

Welcome to DV. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Remember to only buy what you can afford to lose, and

take heed to the sound counsel of TennesseeCherokee advice. Read, learn

and grow with us. :)

Look forward to hearing more from you :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Welcome teedoffed,

You are already off to a good start, you have been given GREAT advice for a few of the great members that we have on here!! See above ^^^^^^^^^^

Read Read Read and you will learn a lot!!

Look for articles that are from: Adam Montana, Scooter, Doc31, k98nights, VIZIOIRAQI and this will get you off to a good start............

Welcome Again

Bump

• Upvote 1

ello newbie as you are called on the site. Let me give you some advice before you make a mistake that gets you kick out of chat ( do to I may have misunderstood some in chat myself) becareful what you post and what you read only take about facts you have seen and can back up with a link to news an other info so others can read it and make their owen desission on it. Lot of people seak their opinion on this site so just remmeber their opinion is their's and if you don't agree be carefull how you say it some get offend easly here and that could become something you don't want to get into. The best advice I can give you is try to stay way from talking about dinars and just try to do fun things with others.

welcome to DV--a lot of info here--back when we thought the RV might hit a few weeks ago--i sweated it out--waiting for the fed-ex truck to deliver my last million--hoping that the RV would not hit quite yet---LOL---only buy what you can afford--imho

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum ...

Be prepared to read a lot. You will have questions that have been asked and answered and unfortunately some members are so tired of seeing those same questions they will bluntly tell you to go read up ... which is hard to do because you don't know which parts to look for or read to get an answer. Someone will lead you in the right direction usually but rather than continually repeating information, it will be a road-sign kind of answer that will still leave you doing a lot of reading.

You'll find this place interesting not only for the bashers, the pumpers, the conspiracy theory folk, and the long-winded edotorialists (of which I am one), and a lot of just good folk too. Ae have a lot of members posting useful and interesting information on more than just the dinar. Pay attention and you will learn a lot about Iraq in particular and the middle east and its people in general. You'll also be entertained by jokes and opinions, videos and music offering, lots of "inside" jokes and before long you will be part of it all.

So, welcome, enjoy, and when you have something to contribute, by all means do so. It is the participation of the members that sets and maintains the quality of any forum site. You can be part of the success of this one.

smee2