Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

current rate IQD?

FMCC

:wacko: This is old news - the site is bogus - rate is entered by the site admin and does not come from a legitimate currency converter. :angry:

Also, it has been posted every day for the last several days and the only purpose is to generate traffic to the site :shakehead:

Thanks TexasGranny. I see what you mean.

:wacko: This is old news - the site is bogus - rate is entered by the site admin and does not come from a legitimate currency converter. :angry:

Also, it has been posted every day for the last several days and the only purpose is to generate traffic to the site :shakehead:

Sweet Dancing Cat avatar that is awsome way to go Granny

This has been happening off and on. It is best to rely on the FOREX or CBI for the RV...

I used to get very excited by posts with links to what appeared to be a new rate.

But you have been a member since 09! Why would you even put that on here? Just curious since you know what I said above...

WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT IS REAL... THAT WILL BE A DAY WE ALL WALK AROUND IN SEMI STUNNED STATE OF BLISS... I cant wait!

Maybe we should all have some big event or celebration some where? With speakers like ADAM and DOC and those in the financial industry to help us invest or protect our new found wealth....

JUST A SUGGESTION.

• Upvote 2