Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

off topic

littlesam

:):)

Little Sam - FYI

This is an Iraqi Dinar information site. Although this is my favorite song and artist, it is inappropriate to post this "Utube" of Bon Jovi on an "Iraq & Dinar Related News section.

Be mindful, we are not here to listen to music. We are hear regarding our investment.

I sincerely believe you should be banned from this site if you continue to post things that do not pertain to the Dinar.

Please, don't waste our time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thank you pvs....and im sorry if i did something wrong..this was under off topic..but i want to tell you and the mods and adam that i do enjoy this website . and i want to say i wont post anything again...i guess i offend people and thats not my intention....so to that......thanks and goodbye..bby you got what you wanted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bbry this is an off topic part of a dinar forum which would imply to me anyway anything you want to post that is mature. lighten up please :)

My dear brother littlesam - that was awesome!!! And you posted it in the right place. Do not let other people's ignorance or impatience get you down. You did no wrong and I am so proud of you.

Not only are the words of this song awesome and not only do the 4 young men give a fabulous rendition but this song is a true example of Our Lords saving grace.

Not many people know that the man who wrote those words was once a caption of a slave ship. As a captain of a slave ship he was responsible for countless misery and deaths of many africans who were sold into slavery during that dark period of the 1600's to early 1800's who were brought to the Americas. Yet, he was able to find the Lord and when he did he made amends in his latter years.

Once you understand where the caption was and where he had come to in the Lord - you will fully appreciate the words of this song.

Amazing grace

how sweet the sound,

that saved a wretch like me,

I once was lost

but now I am found,

was blind but now I see.

In one way or another we are all wretches......and we are/were all lost - but it is the Grace of Our Lord that will save a wretch like me.......and this He did!!!!!!

Stand tall littlesam--------you did no wrong!!!

be blessed

Joe

• Upvote 2

My dear brother littlesam - that was awesome!!! And you posted it in the right place. Do not let other people's ignorance or impatience get you down. You did no wrong and I am so proud of you.

Not only are the words of this song awesome and not only do the 4 young men give a fabulous rendition but this song is a true example of Our Lords saving grace.

Not many people know that the man who wrote those words was once a caption of a slave ship. As a captain of a slave ship he was responsible for countless misery and deaths of many africans who were sold into slavery during that dark period of the 1600's to early 1800's who were brought to the Americas. Yet, he was able to find the Lord and when he did he made amends in his latter years.

Once you understand where the caption was and where he had come to in the Lord - you will fully appreciate the words of this song.

Amazing grace

how sweet the sound,

that saved a wretch like me,

I once was lost

but now I am found,

was blind but now I see.

In one way or another we are all wretches......and we are/were all lost - but it is the Grace of Our Lord that will save a wretch like me.......and this He did!!!!!!

Stand tall littlesam--------you did no wrong!!!

be blessed

Joe

thank you so much... I love this song and what it stands for and love it even more after the meanng of it...these guys are truly awsome...i just wanted to share...i dont want to leave this sight or put adams website in a squabble about the different post we are to post...I enjoy reading the different news articles but I also enjoy music and the stories others add along with it...I thank you very much for responding ..and to the everyone that reads this..let there be peace on earth...I like peace...I know we all have different opnions but the common goal I hope we try to acheive is love hope and peace..Thanks again you made me cry in a good way...thanks you

Edited by littlesam
  • Upvote 1