Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/26/2011

Doc31

Doc, I'm new in joining this site, however, I've been watching and reading for months. Your posts are what I find most interesting, informative, and without all the nonsense. It really is too bad how some people can spoil it for everyone. Please keep up the good work, as I'm sure I'm not alone in missing your posts (as attested to by all the prior comments). Thanks for your input.

• Upvote 1

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1822)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 26-JAN-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks10

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)63,970,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)63,970,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

vijux0.jpg

2zz55cp.jpg

I enclosed the chart as well as the usual because you can see that oil has been on a nose-dive regardless that the synopsis chart says that it is up .6% ... in other words it isn't perfect for a perfect storm but it is within striking distance even at its current position ... oil is down off it's highs but it is still HIGH. Besides, we've all seen it run up $2 in 3 hours.

After gold ran down $15 two days ago and bumped a new low it is back up a bit. Gold is at a 60 day low ... but folks, to say that it isn't in place is ludicrous ... its $200 higher than 6 months ago and ... just check out the graphs at the bottom of this link ... it's still higher than any other time in history other than the last month or so's $1424!

http://www.kitco.com...s/livegold.html

Zeroes and near zeroes continue ... yesterday and today produced lots of questions as there was little participation, low volume and still low "cash portion". Although yesterday's cash portion was 2.11% which is the highest since Oct 7th when the zeroes started ... it was because of minimal volume that you have to go back to November to see something close to it and then September as I recall. Today's volume is 33% - 50% of what has been normal as of late (OR ... 60M is low) and the 450K cash is miniscule. Participation is the thing to keep an eye on here ... as it appears that, for now, they are "holding their breath" again (as it were). If we take nothing else from this ... it definitely makes you want to go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I have no time to go sort out the news for you ... very busy.

I understand from friends that there have been numerous shout-outs of "where's Doc31"? ... thanks for the nice comments that were left ... the funny ones too ... but I'm not sick ... just low on time. And after taking some shots from some who obviously have no clue who I am and what I'm about ... but totally willing to expound upon their lack of information/knowledge, I decided that I'd take a break and save myself the hour to 1.5 hours that it takes to write, check, re-write, proof, format, and post.

It would seem to me that if folks didn't want to hear what I had to say regarding trying to sort the order out of the chaos that they just wouldn't read it. Not so on DV ... they make up nonsense. So, I decided to stop posting and save what I thought for my group ... they DO know who I am and what I'm about.

I had a few moments this morning so I posted this ... it's not much but it's all the time that I have for it.

Peace

Doc31

Hey DOC I want to be a part of your "group"... It is great when ADAM or YOU andf a select few come here and type up FACTUAL or INTELLIGENT reports which help to calm my nerves.

Thank You. God Bless America and PEACE.... Lastly of course GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey DOC I want to be a part of your "group"... It is great when ADAM or YOU andf a select few come here and type up FACTUAL or INTELLIGENT reports which help to calm my nerves.

Thank You. God Bless America and PEACE.... Lastly of course GO RV!!!!!

I totally agree!

Keep it up Doc.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post doc and all the work you put into it. I myself look forward to your post everyday,. I appreciate your knowledge and logical approach. Out of all the BS that is being posted on here your post is the only one I care to look at daily.

i APPRECIATE YOUR WORK HOPE YOU KEEP AT IT

THANKS

• Upvote 1

Thanks Doc... you know I really hate technology when it doesn't perform correctly... for the third straight time when I've responded to a post it has told me i'm not signed in after I've typed out a reponse to a topic ... very annoying ... :lol: ... anyway , thanks . I'ved missed your thoughts on the auction results as many have . I appreciate the efforts you put forth . :D

Uncle Barkie :)

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 1

Doc glad to hear your okay.. I look forward to your post every morning with my cup of coffee,before I head off to work.You have been missed, but I understand your position.Keep up the great work and will be looking forward to your posts when you can..

• Upvote 1

doc, as one who runs this site, i just want to thank you for your time. you are a total asset to this site.............thanks again

doc, as one who runs this site, i just want to thank you for your time. you are a total asset to this site.............thanks again

I quadruple it! Which is like . . . 16! But really your worth more! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doc you ROCK!!!!! Thank you for all the EDUCATED and INFORMED posts you provide. Don't let the ID 10 Tangos get you down. Unfortunately, they speak the loudest and most often. The VAST MAJORITY of the people who comprise this site RESPECT you.

God Bless!

• Upvote 1

why thank you tevye02! I am a HUGE musical theater "fan" so I appreciate your nickname and avatar! :wave:

I do know a few engineers who would not only agree with you but fall all over each other to prove it!! :lmao:

Next to doc your my fave.

While the pessimist and optimist argue over the contents...the oportunist comes by and removes all doubt.

• Upvote 1

HAVE TO ADD MY ATTA BOY THAAANK YOU DOC :) I've always thought, like the comments above, if you've got no way to bring "best effort" info to the table, then don't complain. I know I don't have a way anymore, to verify intel from the ground. Read and learn as much as possible, BE ADULT about it all, get a large overall picture of activites (which, without info like yours Doc, and others, would be IMPOSSIBLE to do) and with that picture make decisions as best as you can. That's all anybody can do, and WE APPRECIATE your efforts. :)

• Upvote 1