Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just wanted to say that the rumor section actually is what makes me want to stick with this investment (and the fact that I'll be rich one day would be why too LOL). Most people say it's just getting your hopes up to be let down, but I believe it just gives you hopes that one day this thing will happen. I think I put this in the right section but if I didn't feel free to move it.

I know some people will go read my posts and probably post their opinions about me starting a rumor but to clarify that situation I merely asked a question to see if others have heard what was said to me!

People go into the rumor section and bash mostly every rumor because they expect to find the truth in the rumor section. It's for RUMORS. My opinion is if you can't handle what you see then why do you continue to click RUMORS and read them? I understand some people are regulars who post a rumor weekly but if you guys know that this person does it all the time then why pay any attention to him/her in the first place. People are going to eventually not want to post at all just because when they do post it's always someone negative that will respond. We are all here for the same reason, we want information. Besides sometimes the rumor section can be quite funny and everyone could use a laugh!

This is just my 2 cents on this subject. Thanks to whomever takes the time out to read it and you guys stay BLESSED !!

*patiently waiting*

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Rumors and Chats are fun and I must say I've learned a lot. Someone could write a book from all the material and characters at this site. I've seen dramatic moments when over a thousand are logged on. If you can keep your investment risk minimal and not count on a date, this is a fun and educational ride. Someone gave you negatives. I'll counter it with a positive. I like your post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rumors and Chats are fun and I must say I've learned a lot. Someone could write a book from all the material and characters at this site. I've seen dramatic moments when over a thousand are logged on. If you can keep your investment risk minimal and not count on a date, this is a fun and educational ride. Someone gave you negatives. I'll counter it with a positive. I like your post.

Getting negatives only proves my point but thanks sweetheart !

The problem with rumors is, they can't be proven (obviously). On the other hand most of the rumors are not rumors at all. They are straight up lies. I have no problem with rumors. Rumors come and all types. Scooter post his opinion which could be used as a rumor to some or factual to many. His "Rumor" is a nice read. However, most of the time when you hear my brothers wife's uncle (Who is heavily invested) said this and that. It doesn't take me long to pick those people out.

• Upvote 2

Hello MissJaye, nice to see a fellow southern girl on here. I am your from Louisiana, I agree the rumors section can be quite amusing and frustrating all in one post. LOL

Lol yea..I just don't get my hopes up by expecting a rumor to be true...

The problem with rumors is, they can't be proven (obviously). On the other hand most of the rumors are not rumors at all. They are straight up lies. I have no problem with rumors. Rumors come and all types. Scooter post his opinion which could be used as a rumor to some or factual to many. His "Rumor" is a nice read. However, most of the time when you hear my brothers wife's uncle (Who is heavily invested) said this and that. It doesn't take me long to pick those people out.

I never take those type of rumors seriously but I do understand what you mean hun! Thanks 4 the reply!

Are you dating Okie, TK or Blaino by chance?

Are you?

Welcome Ms Jaye,Nice to see a true Southern Belle. Thanks for the post. Info is not a bad thing,good,bad,or indifferent. For alot of folks its how we form our opinions on a particular subject. Being respectfull in presenting ones view,intel,info,or opinion, should be natural imo. ...................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!