Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should we tell everybody about the RV?

I do not know the answer, but I wonder if the RV will be jeopardized if too many people hold dinar? It would seem to me if a great number of people hold dinar it would be difficult to hold the RV value. Historically currencies have been tanked by increasing the money supply. Maybe we are shooting ourselves in the foot?

• Upvote 1

I do not know the answer, but I wonder if the RV will be jeopardized if too many people hold dinar? It would seem to me if a great number of people hold dinar it would be difficult to hold the RV value. Historically currencies have been tanked by increasing the money supply. Maybe we are shooting ourselves in the foot?

I don't think this investment should be a secret to the world and we already know it isn't. I wish everyone could benefit from this investment. But one must be careful who they share information on their new found wealth with when it does happen (RV).

• Upvote 3

.MOE THAT`S GOOD ADVICE,,,BEWARE!!,,, BUT,,,,, I TO HAVE WONDERED HOW MUCH THEY WILL SELL,,,I HEAR EVERY DAY ,,,PEOPLE BUYING MORE AND MORE IQD WHEN WILL IT END??? WE HAVE THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE HERE IN THE USA,,,IF 10% BUY 1 MILLION ,,,THATS 30 MILLION,,, AND IF IT RV`S AT $3.00 ,,,,HELP ME HERE ,,,IS THAT 3 BILLION DOLLARS ,,NOW CONSIDER OTHERS ,,,COUNTRIES ,,,PEOPLE,,,HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT,,,WE HAVE GOT TO HAVE SOME BEAN COUNTERS AMONGST US,,,,IS THIS EVEN A POSSIBILITY?????????

So if we put numbers to this then we come up with the following.

308,745,538 population of the US according to the 2010 census

308,745,538 x 1% = 3,087,455 people that invested in Dinar

Let's just say that everyone that is invested has roughly an average of..... let's say IQD 2,000,000

That gives us IQD 2,000,000 x 3,087,455 invested people = IQD 6,174,910,000,000.00

So now we take the IQD 6,174,910,000,000.00 x $3.22 (just throwing that out there) = $19,883,210,200,000.00 (after R/V) this is in TRILLION's by the way

So if we take that number $19,883,210,200,000.00 x 40% taxes (just an estimate) = $7,953,284,080,000.00 paid to the government this is in TRILLION's by the way

So by that math the people that have invested in Dinar and would ultimately cash in they could pay off half the national debt.

Edited by Booseman
  • Upvote 5

Love the math but I would say if there really are 3 million people invested in the Dinar then the average would be well under 2 million per person. In my family alone I am under that and so are all of my brothers. My Father is the only one that has over 2 million.

In regards to the average being under or over 2 million, who knows for sure. But from what I am thinking there are many people out there that have well over 2 mil. I myself have over 5. I know some people that have in excess of 20-30 million. So it just comes out to the law of averages.

CAN IERAQ ABSORB THAT KIND OF PAYOUT

PEACE I WAS BEING CONSERVATIVE ,,,IT MAY BE MUCH HIGHER ,,,,BOOSE WHAT DO YOU THINK

It is really hard to say. If the rumors are true about Trump buying $30 mil USD worth that would skew the numbers an awful lot! It is really hard for anyone to know. All I can say is that there are some small time investors and there are some huge investors. So I was just giving an average of what I think might be a good estimate of each individual's holdings averaged out over 3 mil+ people.

Here is some food for thought plus the above calculations.

308,745,538 Population of the US per 2010 Census

1% Percent invested

3,087,455 Total invested

IQD 2,000,000.00 Average amount of Dinar

IQD 6,174,910,760,000.00 Total Dinar of investors

$3.22 R/V rate

$19,883,212,647,200.00 Total USD after R/V

40% Tax rate

$7,953,285,058,880.00 Taxes paid to USG

$14,068,140,527,023.10 Current national debt

$6,114,855,468,143.10 Remaining national debt

THAT`S GREAT,,,WE ALL HAVE OUR COMFORT SPOT,,, TO EACH HIS OWN,,,OFTEN SAID,BUT,RARELY UNDERSTOOD...

I AM SORRY I AM MAKING THIS A CHAT ROOM,,,BUT AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT,,,,WELL SO BEIT

I WONDER ABOUT DOC,,,,HE KEPT US UP TO DATE AND GROUNDED,,,HOPE HE IS O,K.....

So if we put numbers to this then we come up with the following.

308,745,538 population of the US according to the 2010 census

308,745,538 x 1% = 3,087,455 people that invested in Dinar

Let's just say that everyone that is invested has roughly an average of..... let's say IQD 2,000,000

That gives us IQD 2,000,000 x 3,087,455 invested people = IQD 6,174,910,000,000.00

So now we take the IQD 6,174,910,000,000.00 x $3.22 (just throwing that out there) = $19,883,210,200,000.00 (after R/V) this is in TRILLION's by the way

So if we take that number $19,883,210,200,000.00 x 40% taxes (just an estimate) = $7,953,284,080,000.00 paid to the government this is in TRILLION's by the way

So by that math the people that have invested in Dinar and would ultimately cash in they could pay off half the national debt.

I think that is a great way to look at it!! It would benefit a lot of people, including making the US economy a whole lot better. Think about all the people that were forced to retire early and how they were saying that there was a chance there would be no SSI in the future. When people get their money I'm sure majority will be living off of that, investing, and retiring. There will be no need to go through the government for SSI, specially when you can only get it at a certain age. Just my opinion

If you have atleast 10 people here to confirm how much is on have or even 20 then you can calculate an average based on that then do the calculation. Might not be accurate to the decimal but atleast you will have a good overview on determining the average of Americans invested in the dinar.

Let me start... 25mil

I have 5.5mil

I AM HAVING A TALL SCOTCH AND WATER RIGHT NOW,,,IHOPE HE IS ENJOYING HIMSELF TO

DID YOU EVER THINK YOU WOULD BE SITTING AROUND TALKING TO A 70 YR OLD GUY AT 3:30 IN THE MORN,??? WELL NO R V WILL LEAVE YOU HERE,,,,

Well, drink one for me seeing as how I cant drink in Iraq. I would give anything for a Guinness right now!!

The more and more I think about the numbers of this future blessing it really astonishes me. I mean have ya'll ever thought about the economics of this and how they are going to not only change our lives but the lives of the people that we can help with this blessing. The impact that this amount of money can create is unimaginable. The taxes let alone will change the landscape of our country forever. It really just hit me today when I started putting all the numbers together, I was astonished!

Love the math but I would say if there really are 3 million people invested in the Dinar then the average would be well under 2 million per person. In my family alone I am under that and so are all of my brothers. My Father is the only one that has over 2 million.

Preachin, this was just a picture of what it could be. Not facts. It was an exercise.

And there are many, many that have much more than 2 million.

Thanks Booseman for going to the trouble to take us through the 'theoretical' numbers.