Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World's Smartest People

WELL,I AM THE WORLDS 777TH SMARTEST PERSON AND I INVESTED IN MULTI MILLION DINARS,AND IF IT JUST HITS .25 PER DINAR ILL MOVE UP ON THE LIST OF SMARTEST PEOPLE,AND BE ON THE MULTI MILLIONARES LIST FOR THE 1ST TIME,GO RV!!!!!!!!!

HOPE THE TAXES ARE ONLY CAPITAL GAINS TAX,NOT ORDINARY INCOME TAXED,

I KNOW I am NOT one of the smartest people in the world, and I don't need to be. I don't even like the WSJ.

What I do know is that I have been invested in the IQD for way too long, and it is time to RV and when it does, I am staying away from that wicked street!! It has proven to be a very unfaithful friend!

anybody wonder if Wall Street type of people are buying dinars ?

if they are--send me proof, a link

Hi chuckray :)

I think it is a pretty broad statement to associate 'smarts' to wallstreet. How many 'smarts'

does it take to be given basically free money from the feds to pump and prop up wallstreet?

It doesn't, they just gleefully take it and have used it to further enrich themselves and also

the banks pay themselves obscene bonuses via taxpayer "relief". This is an insult and abuse

of funds at the taxpayer expense. There was a time when wallstreet DID operate much smarter

than they have the last decade or so. There was a time when any kind of incomprehensible

federal spending would have crashed wallstreet and now what have we seen? Rally's that

cannot in anyway be truly supported by "earnings", so they must be supported by the feds

pumping and buying of bonds and other toxic garbage assets to prolong the inevitable

fall out.

Again, how much 'smarts' does it take when the only true thing supporting markets is

the feds? Why would any of them bother investing in dinar, when they have been given

near zero rate funds and their banks continue to abuse these funds? Certainly I imagine a few

have taken notice to the possibilities of the dinar, but why would they care? 12.3 Trillion$ have

been created out of thin air for the purpose of propping and keeping up the appearance that

we are in "recovery". It simply is a lie, and a deception.

So how again is wallstreet considered smart taken into consideration all they have been

given at others expense? I say it takes no smarts at all...they laugh all the way to the bank

while continuing to rob the taxpayers. From what I have learned over the years, they actually

DO laugh about all of this as they prop their feet up on their desks and shake their heads

at how insane it all is, but so happy it benefits THEM and their cronies while Americas

"mainstreet" continues to struggle with insane monetary policy and no job creation=NO growth.

These matters cannot be overlooked, they must STOP...and no one in washington has the courage

to say enough with the bail outs and abuse of funds. No, things will continue to erode as long as

so many demand cradle to grave government...this cannot be sustained, and neither can the current

fools rally going on within wallstreet. No smarts involved here my friend...just kids playing games with

Uncle Bens gifts...as it decays into total confusion.

Just my thoughts...but you can do your own research to see just how far we have fallen.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Definitions of smart on the Web:

showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness (doea apply to savy investors)

chic: elegant and stylish; "chic elegance"; "a smart new dress"; "a suit of voguish cut" (gotta get that new mandress... the one without the 'special access' flap in the back)

bright: characterized by quickness and ease in learning; "some children are brighter in one subject than another"; "smart children talk earlier than the average" (mind you this refers to children not adults)

fresh: improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!" (Kinda like Iraq with the rest of the world. "I got it, you want it, now what!)

painfully severe; "he gave the dog a smart blow" (The World's response to the previous statement)

quick and brisk; "I gave him a smart salute"; "we walked at a smart pace" (How we would have liked Iraq to handle the RV)

ache: be the source of pain (What Iraq's RV process, or lack there of, has become)

a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore (hmmm... see previous statement)

capable of independent and apparently intelligent action; "smart weapons" (What Iraq was consistently exposed to over the past 20 or so years)

So I'd say "Yes, the wolrd's smartest people already have dinar." :lol::lol::lol:

anybody wonder if Wall Street type of people are buying dinars ?

if they are--send me proof, a link

Are the worlds smartest people buying?

They sure are!

But that fact has been missed by the worlds dumbest people.

But I guess you missed that eh? :lol:

• Upvote 1

rolleyes.gif stupid is as stupid does. What has wallstreet done for me lately. They didn't bail me out of anything. I go to work everyday, pay a big chunk in taxes, pay the bills, and if there is anything left ,then a dinar or two may be bought, with a" HOPE" attached to it, free of charge, that can eventually with the RV. To see me as having a good retirement and to enable me to help some people along the way. I think dinar investers are the real smarty pants out there right now. GO!!!!!RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif stupid is as stupid does. What has wallstreet done for me lately. They didn't bail me out of anything. I go to work everyday, pay a big chunk in taxes, pay the bills, and if there is anything left ,then a dinar or two may be bought, with a" HOPE" attached to it, free of charge, that can eventually with the RV. To see me as having a good retirement and to enable me to help some people along the way. I think dinar investers are the real smarty pants out there right now. GO!!!!!RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

i agree--not a whole lot of people know about the dinar investment