Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GET WELL WISHED TO MARK_MICH66

pleasantvalleySunday

Mark Mark Mark ....

Mark_mich66 suffered a stroke a week ago today and is hospitalized and in good condition (making the staff crack up) according to his wife whom I have spoken with. We live in roughly the same geographic area and have in fact met over lunch.

I know he would love hearing from his dinar friends ... so please leave him a message!!

blessings,

pvS

p53b.jpg

• Upvote 1

You are well liked! .. I wish you a steady full recovery! I had this happen to me 2 yrs ago.Mild as a stroke goes, but man you sure get a feeling of who's got your back when it's time to recover.

Feel free to contct me as I had some pretty big hoops to get back to work.. Doctors blessings.. I did some Chi Gong and believe that may have made the differance. some regular longish walks..

God be with you and your family/friends!

Mike/ Big foot

• Upvote 1

Mark ... haven't had a chance to chat or get to know you but let's hope you are around a good long time so I get the chance. Lots of prayers from here for you and your wife and friends and family. Hang in there and hey, if the the nurses look good enough to tease, and if they let you, you are getting better!

smee2.

• Upvote 1