Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Site's Conference Call 1/25/2011 ... EXCITING INFO...!

ronscarpa

At one point PD CCs actually had Okie and Tk on as "experts with intel". The only issue I have with any of these sites is that people call rumor and innuendo "intel", and people then repeat rumor as fact.

Your first sentence is the funniest part!!! Just goes to show the credibility of their site altogether.........and as for your second statement, I couldnt have said it better myself....its really sad actually......I wish alot of people would wake up and smell the coffee.....its not about who has or hasent been right this whole time.....its about some who purposely over and over spread BS knowing its not true just to get a kick out of people and to feel like they are worth something by having people hang off their words.....those clowns have no intel :lol: I dont think any of us do....we just know people who know people.....everyone is invested and trying to figure out the same thing....but know one has any idea of when this is going to happen.....and no one has the inside scoop either.....just higher up speculators......

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Why be a HATER? Is any Intel better than the other? Has anyones Intel panned out thus far? IT IS A CHOICE TO READ OR NOT TO READ! If you can not bring anything positive to the table, "SHUT UP"! Not trying to be offensive, but some people are extremely immature with their character and conduct. If you are not complaining about this you would be complaining about something. It is an emotional ride already, and it DOES NOT need any more drama than what has already been created! We all want the same thing. None of the Intel has been very accurate! IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Be thankful for those that take the time to try to inform you. Rightly divide the truths that you here. Use your discernment. Educate yourselves in our investment. Follow who fits your personality and if you do not like someone, DO NOT FOLLOW THEM!!!!!!

Well said, should have been a topic.

When this eventually pans out, many will be rewarded with a life change for the better but I fear that the selfish and emotionally disturbed will only find grief in one form or another.

• Upvote 2

I think everyone knows Keepm's deal. He is the devils advocate of the site. Very smart and puts his thoughts together nicely. We all wish his little "intel" rumor would have come through a few months ago, but since it didnt he went back to the "Keeping it REAL" slogan. Which is great... dont get me wrong. We need both sides of the coin or we would go nutts.

No disrespect becasue I think you keep a level head and you are not afraid to put the dreamers in their place... but still... sometimes you have a douchbag feel to your comments. But maybe it is just me...

You go get um tiger :lol:

how about you put some of the info in your post so we know if we want to listen to the call before we wast are time for something that could be BS

HurricaneWayne - If you're not willing to listen to the info you don't deserve to know what it is. I'm always willing to help anyone when it is needed (as can be attested to by numerous DV members), but i don't need to spoon feed lazy people. I just brought you some water...NOW...it's up to you to drink - if you're thirsty. Wayne...I spend a lot of time to bring anything that might be interesting or useful to our members - please tell me what do you do for our members...? Frankly, I'm insulted by your childish and inconsiderate remark above...! I don't usually respond to things like this, but I'm tired of unappreciative people...RON B)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

HurricaneWayne - If you're not willing to listen to the info you don't deserve to know what it is. I'm always willing to help anyone when it is needed (as can be attested to by numerous DV members), but i don't need to spoon feed lazy people. I just brought you some water...NOW...it's up to you to drink - if you're thirsty. Wayne...I spend a lot of time to bring anything that might be interesting or useful to our members - please tell me what do you do for our members...? Frankly, I'm insulted by your childish and inconsiderate remark above...! I don't usually respond to things like this, but I'm tired of unappreciative people...RON B)

Its good to vent sometimes isn't it. Some people don't have the appropriate grown up skills to be here and understand nothing about hard work. I wish I still had a home pc but can't afford a new one right now or I would help as best as I could. So limited on a phone. You are such a intricate part of this site and many respect you. I know I have said it before and so have many other, but thank you. Kinda sounds like you've gotten a little stress and that's ok. Just relax and take a little break if need be.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Ron for the link to the call. VERY interesting...regardless of people's opinions to the accuracy of various intel. I, for whatever reason/gift I have, am really good at picking up undertones or reading body language, reading between the lines of people. These guys obviously are TRYING to get and pass on what they can for everyone's benefit.

If you notice, they almost ALWAYS, tell you NOT to try and pin anybody to an exact time and date. The undertones are calm and reserved, they say over and over they don't know FOR SURE until it happens. They simply work to pass on this info, best they can. ONLY thing I know for sure is things change, including what intel they do get. HOWEVER that being said, there are VAST activities moving in the right direction and many many signs are there, and I quote, "when the leaves are falling from the tree, it's Fall"

I for one, APPRECIATE the heck out of the intel they work to get. How much do the complainers/naysayers do to bring us ANY interesting news about the goings on, either in public OR behind the scenes. I know I no longer have any personal contacts there, on the ground to verify, so I appreciate the honest effort. Things are changing, hopefully that's GOOD news!!! :D

PS: Can anyone verify that as per the call, that now people CAN ship dinars to the US from Iraq, (they haven't been able to for several years), as long as it's certified mail, not over 10,000. and they have to fill out an IRS form with that. PLEASE keep in mind, not every person you try to verify with may be up to speed yet, even if it is true! Suggestion for those who have the ability...CAN YOU CHECK WITH SEVERAL SOURCES BEFORE POSTING RESULTS?

I happen to think this is good news, if it's true. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ron for the link to the call. VERY interesting...regardless of people's opinions to the accuracy of various intel. I, for whatever reason/gift I have, am really good at picking up undertones or reading body language, reading between the lines of people. These guys obviously are TRYING to get and pass on what they can for everyone's benefit.

If you notice, they almost ALWAYS, tell you NOT to try and pin anybody to an exact time and date. The undertones are calm and reserved, they say over and over they don't know FOR SURE until it happens. They simply work to pass on this info, best they can. ONLY thing I know for sure is things change, including what intel they do get. HOWEVER that being said, there are VAST activities moving in the right direction and many many signs are there, and I quote, "when the leaves are falling from the tree, it's Fall"

It's called plausible deniability. They've learned the dangers of picking dates and the damage that does to your credibility so they quit doing it. (They did say the RV would occur prior to Christmas, by the way.) But they continue to say things that are absurd (they're selling 25K IQD notes in Nebraska for $68K) and they're vouching for the "intel" of terryk and okie. And please tell us how you read body language on a conference call? I don't go by body language, tone of voice, or how they couch their intel. I go by the substance, and these guys have consistently produced bogus intel that flies in the face of facts and common sense.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why pick at my words? "body language" is an expression....Geeze I get frustrated at times too. Some people naturally look at the glass half empty, I just happen to be the opposite. I take away from almost every conference call and most of the "guru" posts, that this is just info, remain calm, don't be rash, it may happen but it also may take till June, last extension of Ch 7 protection, and it may even go past that. BUT in my opinion, IT WILL HAPPEN, we just need to remain patient.

I was here long before the Christmas ride and need this more than you know. Even during that ride, I hoped it would happen after the 15th (lifting of most sanctions) again SPECULATION it MAY happen before year end because "it makes sense". I hope for the best just like they do, but don't get twisted when things don't go EXACTLY to the timetable we hope. Even during that extra excitement push, they still said, and I always looked at it like, take it with the grain of salt and hope for the best. Things ARE moving forward, right? not going backwards, and certainly much farther along than this time last year, come-on people it's an investment.

BOTH Roger and Adam always maintained, it may happen BUT use caution in your judgement. I'm sorry but how I react as an investor and an adult, IS ON ME...No-one else. Shouldn't everyone try to maintain that approach and stop beating up the guys trying to bring us what they can?

My point is IMHO, that they offer information from whatever sources they've got and try to verify as best they can (obviously, none of it can be 100%) and I'm sure they want it to occur just as badly as we do. I for one, (just another investor with NO resources of my own to verify info) appreciate any info I can get to help keep me up to date.

Let me ask the complainers this...IF NOT THIS THEN WHAT??? That's why most of the time, it's in the Rumors section. If it's in the News section, then they've done the work, found the article or link ON THEIR OWN TIME, and are simply passing it on. Are the bashers bringing anything to the table to help other than negativity??? My guess is that 100% of them have ZERO ways on their own of bringing the group info after verifying....So...Can't we just all take the info (what we can get) and simply use it to be informed. After enough of that, you can get a fairly decent picture of the overall progress...Right??? WE CAN TELL by piecing it all together, that it has to happen at some point, Right???

Just saying...Good Luck and I appreciate everyone's honest efforts, as long as they do their best to verify before posting. :)

PS By the way, I do agree with your assessment of the bogus "intel" of the 25k note costing $68k, but if you notice, the host (forgot his name) also, "tone of voice" and wording, very much doubted that piece of "intel". He even told the guy, "let him know I'll be right there to sell him mine if that's true." BUT AGAIN, what do we know for sure? They're not cashing in/buying it for that, the guy said AT THAT SOURCE, that's what it would cost him to buy. WHO KNOWS?

• Upvote 1

Someone is going to be right someday -- maybe. Sounds like pump--g.

But we will see. :angry::D:blink: :blink:

I still don't beleive anything will happen until all of the Gov. is in place and announced to the world.

Quite possible their "Rat Race Government" might never be formed and announced to the world, it doesn't

seem to be a priority for them

post-29239-129603973923_thumb.jpg

Exact words from Obama last night in the State of the Union Adress, regarding the activities and improvements in Iraq, "the government is formed".

Not sure if, as part of his pre-prepared speach that was wishful thinking or overexagerated a bit to get positive public opinion, but those were his exact words,

I heard it while on this blog last night. All I know for sure, things are moving forward in the right direction!!! :D

As we sit here and give OUR OPINIONS of what they have to contend with in IRAQ. I think we might want to consider what is involved for them.

Of course we all think it will be best to RV already. I AGREE! But it is a lot to contend with in terms of logistics. Each move they make has to be appropriate on many levels.

PLUS there is a power struggle which will be going on for a long time regardless of a formed govt or not.

I hope this happens soon and believe that it should because it would appear that prior to the SUMMIT they would want to at least appear as if they have everything on its way and on a some what level playing field with their other Arab Nations.

JMO

Thanks Jac for backing me up in this thread!!

I always try to ask nicely for everyone to Play Nice but sometimes it gets overlooked and then they want to ask me why I put a temporary block on their posting abilities. ohmy.gif

If they would listen the first time and also learn to Play Nice on this forum I would not have to block them from posting for a few days or even ban them all together!

Sometimes you need to make examples out of a few (I don't like to do) to get through to everyone else! wink.gif

Thanks again and great video!!

Bump

• Upvote 1