Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Food for thought

spy

This is just a thought and my math skills are rough at best, but here it goes:

The United Staes currently has a national debt of apx. 14 trilllion dollars. If they were to invest apx. 3.7 billion dollars on Iraqi dinar at current prices and it were to RV to $3, we would have enough to pay off our national debt...

That would be a very big political deal and it's fair to say that Obama might then get a second term. Does that rascal Joe Biden have something up his sleeve?

• Upvote 2

The United Staes currently has a national debt of apx. 14 trilllion dollars. If they were to invest apx. 3.7 billion dollars on Iraqi dinar at current prices and it were to RV to $3, we would have enough to pay off our national debt...

That would be a very big political deal and it's fair to say that Obama might then get a second term. Does that rascal Joe Biden have something up his sleeve?

---- :lol: Does that rascal Joe Biden have something up his sleeve?

:lol: YA he does- an Armpit -Arm- Hand- connected to fingers which reach into your pockets- and when you go far enough you will find out why it stinks- like everything else it goes to the top and the top to the bottom. So you see the hand works while the upper echelon stink like a bad armpit-- :lol::lol: Vern

I don't think Cheney and WBush went into this whole thing without first having a plan in place for restitution. An RV would've been in that plan IMO. About the US having a warehouse full of 25000s might make sense but it was probably all a done deal taken care of before OIF. After all, look at WBush and Cheney...just sayin'. M taking over CBI kinda spooks me but in the end the truth will come out and Iraq will join the rest of the region economically. It kind of has to. Truth is like a fat wife: Hard to get around. GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Yes Sir!! Could very well be!

interesting. I suppose that would immortalize GW Bush in the annals of history with Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and the like. After all it was Bush who set the wheels in motion to remove Saddam. Somehow I dont think that would make it into the history books that the liberals write and indoctrinate our children with.

• Upvote 2

Even if our "Government" did hold Dinar, it would be held by the Treasury- which is not owned by US.

Fun Fact

I highly doubt the bank is going to cut us a 14 Trillion Dollar Break.

After all, our money didn't fund the war. Our money isn't really our money at all.

The FED has to recoup 98 years of US budget deficits as well as the interest accrued over those 98 years.

The WB, IMF & FED will get the lion's share... The only prize our "Government" will get from all of this is a few more millionaires to tax.

GO RV, but don't expect it to be a debt erasing magic wand.

• Upvote 1

3.7 billion USD gets the US trillions of dinar to then revalue at $3. The future is looking very bright again- sort of like a restart. We will hear talk tonight of a balanced budget, reduction in debt, smaller govt, etc. If we can accomplish this plus the RV...look out. A true restart. Take a look at this quote from Cicero in 55 B.C.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled,

public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be

tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should

be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to

work instead of living on public assistance."

• Upvote 3

3.7 billion USD gets the US trillions of dinar to then revalue at $3. The future is looking very bright again- sort of like a restart. We will hear talk tonight of a balanced budget, reduction in debt, smaller govt, etc. If we can accomplish this plus the RV...look out. A true restart. Take a look at this quote from Cicero in 55 B.C.

Nice quote GaryB.

Thanks Gary ... I have been thinking of this quote all day long.... +1 to you.

If the treasury bought the Dinars then I agree, but if the Executive side of Govt used there own funds already allocated to them, and made an investment, I dont see why that money would not be allowed to be used to pay down or off the debt.

After all the years of paying $400.00 for a glass and $1000.00 for a toilet seat and then the Stealth planes come out. I feel pretty confident they will do what ever they want anyway...

Even if our "Government" did hold Dinar, it would be held by the Treasury- which is not owned by US.

Fun Fact

I highly doubt the bank is going to cut us a 14 Trillion Dollar Break.

After all, our money didn't fund the war. Our money isn't really our money at all.

The FED has to recoup 98 years of US budget deficits as well as the interest accrued over those 98 years.

The WB, IMF & FED will get the lion's share... The only prize our "Government" will get from all of this is a few more millionaires to tax.

GO RV, but don't expect it to be a debt erasing magic wand.

I believe this is not accurate. Its really confusing and its sad that so few of us, myself included, could ever completely understand the relation between the fed, the us treasury, the imf, and our government. I believe the us treasury is owned by the US. It is a branch of the government which runs several things including the irs. If the money is in the treasury it is the USA's money, I think. The federal reserve however is not a federal institution but a conglomerate of private banks to make one large private bank for our country. One thing said in the link above is that the secretary of the treasury is not a cabinet position. I dont think thats true. I think she is confusing the treasury with the fed and the chairman of the fed. Both are intertwined in ways that make it complicated to understand but I think that article is full of misinformation.

• Upvote 1

"The Department of the Treasury is an executive department and the treasury of the United States federal government. It was established by an Act of Congress in 1789 to manage government revenue. The Department is administered by the Secretary of the Treasury, who is a member of the Cabinet.

The first Secretary of the Treasury was Alexander Hamilton, who was sworn into office on September 11, 1789. Hamilton was asked by President George Washington to serve after first having asked Robert Morris (who declined, recommending Hamilton instead). Hamilton almost single-handedly worked out the nation's early financial system, and for several years was a major presence in Washington's administration as well. His portrait is on the obverse of the U.S. ten-dollar bill and the Treasury Department building is shown on the reverse.

Besides the Secretary, one of the best-known Treasury officials is the Treasurer of the United States, who receives and keeps the money of the U.S. Facsimile signatures of the Secretary and the Treasurer appear on all modern paper U.S. currency.

The Treasury prints and mints all paper currency and coins in circulation through the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the United States Mint. The Department also collects all federal taxes

through the Internal Revenue Service, and manages U.S. government debt instruments."

(This is from Wikipedia)

• Upvote 1

Good thinking ! A former President (rumor has it) beat you to it. I have heard it said...quite a bit in the last few years since I first bought dinar, that GHW Bush financed Desert Shield and Storm this way (with Kuwaiti dinar rv (one of the reasons that war effort didn't contribute to our Nat Debt for long)...and that W vested heavily both personally, and on behalf of US in the IQD....to the tune of about 5B....whether it is so or not...who knows? But it sure makes me feel better speculating about it. Also...you better believe if we are on the right side of this (which I pray we are !) that there will be a ton of Government "chest thumping" after the RV about how "smart" they were. C'mon RV !! "Mama needs a new pair of pants...and shoes...and house (lost mine)....a car (lost that , too) would be nice.... a savings plan...etc..etc."