Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RI/RV timing relative to the State of the Union Address

Squaredaway

Guys, the world isnt THAT small. Why would Mr. O say anything at all about revaluing the iraqi dinar? How does that concern even 97% of citizens?

I can see it now:

"Well that's about all I have to say about NASA. I want to cover two more topics before we end the night tonight... healthcare and unemployment. healthcare has been a burning topic here on main street the last year or so... but before we get to that, let me first say that we revalued the iraqi dinar to $5.27, for those of you who might have been wondering. Oh yes, healthcare. Healthcare has been a top priority for America the past year or so and doesnt seem to be getting any better... ... ..."

Anyone who thinks the U.S. foreign policy has no influence over another nation's policy is very, very uninformed! I don't care what nation it is.

We have no control over another countries currency and value......thats what Im talking about here....thats the topic of this post......do you know who controls the monetary policies for each individual country? Ill give you a hint.......its NOT the US........

OMG! I thought I walked into the Twilight Zone with this thread. A little disjointed? A little disconnected? A little off the beaten path? BTW - Snow White was prejudiced against vertically challenged people and most of them were Democrat or Republican but nobody could tell cause the room was dark and the earth ran out of power until the wicked Stepmother cashed in her VND and changed it into IQD and announced it at the SOTU. National debt was then transferred to Obama's personal bank account.

I realize getting rid of Saddam was a good thing and it would be awesome if the United State was able to come of this mess with something positive. One drop of American blood is not worth it but since where there I just hope that something truely great can come out of the Iraqi Wars. If its US wealth so be it. Again the lives lost in this War can never be made right but lets just hope some good can come out of the Iragi Wars.

Spoolin:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 9:32 A.M. EST:

I personally agree with you that his announcing it before it happens may help keep the attention of everybody watching him give his speech. However, there's always the possibility that Iraq could change their mind after the speech and before the time that Mr. Obama said it would occur. It may be wiser for him to announce the dinar's having already RI/RV'd so that Iraq can't change their mind - risking, of course, losing the attention of those people in the audience who would go wild if we heard that the dinar had RI/RV'd. I think, if I were Mr. Obama, I would want to go with the "bird in the hand" approach and be able to say it happened today. Maybe announcing it at the very end of the speech will be better timing to avoid losing the audiences attention.

Thats a very good observation; I hadnt thought of that.

Thanks.

NO QUESTION OBAMA KNOWS WHAT THE DINAR SITUATION IS - FORMER PRES BUSH OWNS MANY DINARS AND STATED THE USA AND BRITIAN SET UP THE NEW DINAR AND THE USA OWNS 50 BILLION -HE WENT ON TO STATE THAT THAT'S HOW THE USA WILL PAY FOR THE WAR! hE ALSO SAID THAT ONCE THE RV HAPPENS SOME 30 MILLION MAERICANS WILL BECOME INSTANT MILLIONAIRES! hE

LASTLY SAID, THEN OUR ECONOMY WILL TRUN AROUND AS THOSE 30 + MILLION WILL BE SPENDING THEIR NEW FOUND WEALTH. tHIS WAS QUOTED -BETTER - THAN MY RENDITION - OF WHAT BUSH ACTUALLY WAS QUOTED. OBAMA COMES OUT A HERO!

• Downvote 1

NO QUESTION OBAMA KNOWS WHAT THE DINAR SITUATION IS - FORMER PRES BUSH OWNS MANY DINARS AND STATED THE USA AND BRITIAN SET UP THE NEW DINAR AND THE USA OWNS 50 BILLION -HE WENT ON TO STATE THAT THAT'S HOW THE USA WILL PAY FOR THE WAR! hE ALSO SAID THAT ONCE THE RV HAPPENS SOME 30 MILLION MAERICANS WILL BECOME INSTANT MILLIONAIRES! hE

LASTLY SAID, THEN OUR ECONOMY WILL TRUN AROUND AS THOSE 30 + MILLION WILL BE SPENDING THEIR NEW FOUND WEALTH. tHIS WAS QUOTED -BETTER - THAN MY RENDITION - OF WHAT BUSH ACTUALLY WAS QUOTED. OBAMA COMES OUT A HERO!

Any links or what not to back this up?

Not being a d*** just that most couldn't probably recall something like this so it would be cool to be able to read it..

Really? You think he wants to coordinate the release of the RV with the State of The Union Address?

laugh.gif Bawahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaha!!!!! laugh.gif

I love this place! It NEVER fails to give me a chuckle or two a day!

I agree. There is NO WAY Obama would ever announce this. Think about it. He tells the nation Iraq has RV'd their dinar. Over 200 million Americans would say "What?!" They no nothing about this. Then the media jumps on it and reveals that a small number of Americans(maybe a million) have invested in the Iraqi Dinar since 2003 and are now INSTANT millionaires. Do you really think the other 200 million or so, 99% of them never having heard of this investment would love Obama and vote him in again? They would be screaming and yelling about the fact that he didn't announce that the "RV was a possibility and if you can everyone should buy some so everyone could get bailed out."

Obviously O would never suggest to anyone publicly to buy dinar, therefore he would never announce publicly it has RV'd.

The RV is going to go "quietly into the night". No announcement. No fanfare. It will just happen like the Venezuelan money did last week.

It will happen AFTER the GOI vote on the 3 ministers(most important being the Minister of Security). And the GOI announces it is OFFICIALLY SEATED! The Budget may or may not be important for the RV. But the OFFICIAL seating of the Government is the MOST important trigger. I am hopeful this Sun/Mon they do both the Gov't and Budget...THEN....and ONLY then......NOT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Do you have a link that actually states this./?

I think there is plenty of blame on both ends. One could easily make a case for republicans as well...... But in the end results are the same. We lose as American citizens.

Both parties are corrupt and their are progressives in both parties; that's why we started the tea party.

NEWS ALERT..............1/26/2011...............PMSNBC REPORTING............

...........As mentioned briefly in his State of the Union address yesterday evening, President Obama takes the first steps in revealing his strategy to "level" out the playing field of American's finances. The statement from the White House reads as follows: "My fellow Americans, today my new initiative to assist the poor is taking shape. As many of you may have heard the Iraqi Dinar was RV'd (revalued) this morning. The United States Government is a significant holder and investor of the Iraqi Dinar and the profits will be tremendous. Our great nation has profited nearly $25 Trillion Dollars from this financial event. This is enough to pay off our entire national debt and also purchase a few underpriviledged nations. However, since I won, This is how it will be spent............$10 trillion will be spent to build a 12 lane tunnel from San Diego to China, passing through Hawaii, which Michelle and I currently have under purchase contract with the $7.5 trillion that we were able to profit from the transaction. Not too poor if I do say so myself. The other 15 trillion will be placed in the Keith Olberman trust for disadvantaged former media members. This will provide treatment for the maladies frequently suffered by many of our media assistants from falling from the left side of their chairs. I have personally heard of cases of some of these poor having untreatable cases of {lack of chill running down their leg}, or {failure to produce tears upon liberal victory}. This is to only to name a few. These persons must have the best treatment available to them so they will once again be able to contribute to our Great Society again. As for our national debt, well maybe we can hope for an RV in Canade sometime soon."

So there you have it!

Do you actually think Barry can make it happen?

Edited by spasmoto
  • Upvote 2

It's a little hard to blame Obama for the economic depression when the economy augered into the ground during Bush's watch....remember during the campaign McCain said he was going back to Washington to work on the problem then changed his mind?

Sure, and the printing of additional currency by the truckloads, the government bailouts?

O....k....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Did Tk or Okie tell you that?? shame shame for you to repeat that kind of foul language...... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SHOW ME A LINK WHERE BUSH OWNS DINARS AND ALSO A LINK THAT SAYS THAT THE USA HAS 30+BILLION DINARS IF YOU CAN I HAVE SOME DINARS I WILL GIVE YOU... YOU ARE REPEATING NOTHING BUT OLD RUMORS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1