Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm not here to spread rumors and perhaps this should be in the news section. But here is a fact. I've been buying Dinar at a local bank. Over the past few months it has taken longer and longer to receive my purchases. Well as of today the bank has stopped selling. I do not know what this means, I can only say you cannot buy Dinar at BB&T....

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

B/A

I'm not here to spread rumors and perhaps this should be in the news section. But here is a fact. I've been buying Dinar at a local bank. Over the past few months it has taken longer and longer to receive my purchases. Well as of today the bank has stopped selling. I do not know what this means, I can only say you cannot buy Dinar at BB&T....

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

B/A

www.2012aworldevent.com

This type of thing has been going on all over the country, nothing new.

Could be something, maybe not.. I do know that Chase Bank at one time sold Dinars as well, but no longer does so.

For what reason(s) could this be? Maybe the wait time is a factor (Mgmt. may believe it is frustrating customers)

Maybe because it is not internationally traded.... -- But why do it before hand?? Maybe because of our military presence over there, they believe it was to give those that venture over there a chance to exchange prior to departure. Who knows! But we can speculate it, and we all may speculate it into a positive thing when really it means nothing.

I'm optimistic, but....... I need to keep in check w/ reality as well :)

thank you for NOT posting this in the news section - NEWS posts require a functioning link back to the original story, and NOT to a different site where it was seen.

Since you claim this as fact, I am moving it to the "2 cents" topic of the forum.

To clarify the definition of rumor, that I believe can be widely accepted:

1 talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

2 a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

pvS

• Upvote 1

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

B/A

I can tell you that as of even yesterday when I picked up more Dinar purchased at 5th/3rd in Michigan, they were still selling Dinar. I can also tell you that I know others 30+ miles away from me in Michigan that have different results from the same bank, at a different branch. I can also verify that 5th/3rd is telling and acting upon different things for the same requests/situations, between even Florida & Michigan.

What I can safely say as a fact is that the banks in the US are just like in Iraq.....clearly unclear on what is going on, why, or when it will change or be a different way. Sort of like waiting for the wind to change direction.....it will if you wait long enough, you're sure to see it happen.

Go RV!!! :)

I'd like to know why BB&T and others have quit selling Dinars. The only logical thing I can think of is that Dinars are getting hard to come across.

RV or no RV, the banks stand to make a lot of money off the Dinar, both in selling it to people and cashing it out. The rate I paid at the bank for my Dinars was higher than most and the cash in price the told me is lower than a lot too. So they make money on the buying AND selling of the currency. So the only thing making sense to me for a bank to jump off the gravy train is because Dinars are becoming scarce or something

thank you for NOT posting this in the news section - NEWS posts require a functioning link back to the original story, and NOT to a different site where it was seen.

Since you claim this as fact, I am moving it to the "2 cents" topic of the forum.

To clarify the definition of rumor, that I believe can be widely accepted:

1 talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source

2 a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

pvS

Edited by egadman

I just called a local Fifth Third Bank here in Michigan. The lady told me that they can still get it for me but because there has been an unusual amount of interest in the Dinar it would take longer than normal. She could not give me an estimated day for delivery though....Side note..their prices weren't bad either.

Edited by sunnie3037

well to those of you that have not seen the post that Iraq is tieghting up on letting dinars out of their countery. so suply and bemand come in and eventually their will be no more availble to sell you just need to remmeber the rv will come in time and it is my opinion that it will be soon as the Iraqi government want to be taken seriously at the arab summit meeting so I feel it should come before than with a little time in before it so the dinar looks strong to those in the meeting.