Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's Doc31

Rad Mule

Leave him alone!!! He hasn't had his coffee, yet!

36_11_11.gif

Easy Big Dog -

So he has been posting? It was a polite question and I expect a polite answer. More importantly my post was made to (1) make sure he is okay and (2) see if any other members had any other input regarding his disappearance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Easy Big Dog -

So he has been posting? It was a polite question and I expect a polite answer. More importantly my post was made to (1) make sure he is okay and (2) see if any other members had any other input regarding his disappearance.

Sorry, my remark wasn't meant to be rude, just playing ~ you know how he always jokes about being caffeine deficient. Anyways, you are right about checking on him, just to make sure he is alright. Last time he posted was on the 22nd of January. Hopefully, he's on vacation spending time with the family!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Red Mule,

Doc has not posted since last Thursday. He has been missed and throughout postings, he is asked about. I read his post first thing every morning and enjoyed his direct, no nonsense information.

Perhaps he is just tired of the trivia going on here. If you notice, many of the members that produce insightful, researched information, are laying low. I won't mention names, but our best seem to be on hiatus. This period of waiting has produced back biting and bashing, negativity and suspicion. It is somewhat like watching Jersey Shore because PBS has nothing on. Ouch! We are getting a concentration of Jersey Shore

Many, not all, of the smart ones have taken a step back in order not to get dirty. It seems the adults have left the building.

Not all of the best have slipped into the ethers - I do not want to insult anyone.

• Upvote 3

Red Mule,

Doc has not posted since last Thursday. He has been missed and throughout postings, he is asked about. I read his post first thing every morning and enjoyed his direct, no nonsense information.

Perhaps he is just tired of the trivia going on here. If you notice, many of the members that produce insightful, researched information, are laying low. I won't mention names, but our best seem to be on hiatus. This period of waiting has produced back biting and bashing, negativity and suspicion. It is somewhat like watching Jersey Shore because PBS has nothing on. Ouch! We are getting a concentration of Jersey Shore

Many, not all, of the smart ones have taken a step back in order not to get dirty. It seems the adults have left the building.

Not all of the best have slipped into the ethers - I do not want to insult anyone.

Very true Carrello. Recently there was some way out of line

comments made towards Doc31 and I can understand why

he is being quiet. Some of the comments were just way out there along

with baseless accusations.

The circus is getting old, the ignorant and arrogant bashing from children

is not what this forum is about. So why should he or anyone else bother?

greed is in full control and leaves little room for adult discussion.

That leaves those with nothing to say to post up a storm, unfortunately. Until

some folks here get back to being respectful and learn to control their anger

at everyone who tries to help, expect more silence.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Think you're right. I vaguely, remember that as well.

I need your help. Can you help me? I had a Conference call that was sent to me that I feel has some meat to it. Pumper call or not, some good stuff here. Little bit of history. I could not get the link to work. My inexperience. Will you give a try? I got trashed for trying to get the word out. Very informative for what it's worth. Probably best to send it to you through email. Please advise.

I think Carrello hit on something. Since the networks have exhausted all reasonable venues for reality TV, how about one for dinar investors. We could feature Scooter the intellect, Med the arrogant sarcastic one, Keep the bright young smart***, TK the chronic liar, Possum the whatever Possum is, and a couple of newbies that don't know what's going on but think they do. I know we would need ladies too, but it seems our ladies are a lot more "normal" and level headed than the guys. I think it could work. And we could air it on Adam's subscription site. Could call it "Dinaraholics"! :lol::lol: (Just havin' fun guys, don't beat me up)

Edited by rjboots1
  • Upvote 1

I need your help. Can you help me? I had a Conference call that was sent to me that I feel has some meat to it. Pumper call or not, some good stuff here. Little bit of history. I could not get the link to work. My inexperience. Will you give a try? I got trashed for trying to get the word out. Very informative for what it's worth. Probably best to send it to you through email. Please advise.

Send me a pm, if you can. Where it states under my avatar, "send me a message", try that and send over the information. I will look at it and if it can be posted, will do ~ crediting you for the find. Ok. If that doesn't work, try putting the info on my profile page. Okay.

Thank Guys - Sorry Dogmatic1 - Maybe it was me that was harsh in my response.

No, you weren't harsh. I'm sure it would of have helped tremendously, if I wasn't such a smart-alec! :P

I think Carrello hit on something. Since the networks have exhausted all reasonable venues for reality TV, how about one for dinar investors. We could feature Scooter the intellect, Med the arrogant sarcastic one, Keep the bright young smart***, TK the chronic liar, Possum the whatever Possum is, and a couple of newbies that don't know what's going on but think they do. I know we would need ladies too, but it seems our ladies are a lot more "normal" and level headed than the guys. I think it could work. And we could air it on Adam's subscription site. Could call it "Dinaraholics"! :lol::lol: (Just havin' fun guys, don't beat me up)

You are right, Carrello did hit on something and so did you! That idea could make Adam a billionaire!! Can you imagine, how many hits that site would get, not to mention, how many paid subscribers! It's a reality show world, these days!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Send me a pm, if you can. Where it states under my avatar, "send me a message", try that and send over the information. I will look at it and if it can be posted, will do ~ crediting you for the find. Ok. If that doesn't work, try putting the info on my profile page. Okay.

No, you weren't harsh. I'm sure it would of have helped tremendously, if I wasn't such a smart-alec! :P

You are right, Carrello did hit on something and so did you! That idea could make Adam a billionaire!! Can you imagine, how many hits that site would get, not to mention, how many paid subscribers! It's a reality show world, these days!

I got that pesky link to work,! Thanks for you help. Just standing by now for a good butt woopin! Give it another hour or so! Have a good 1!

According to posts on PD, Doc has been ill.

Oh no! Doc, here's to a speedy recovery~know that we miss you!

I got that pesky link to work,! Thanks for you help. Just standing by now for a good butt woopin! Give it another hour or so! Have a good 1!

Good, I'm glad! Never knew of anyone looking forward to a "good ole' butt woopin", best of luck to you on that one! You have a good one too!

What is PD??

Just another dinar site

• Downvote 1