Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B.B. & T.

BigJake

I have been watching this site since August and have never posted anything. I did recieve a copy (by email) of an interbank memo that BB&T sent out stating they would no longer be selling IQD. They would, however, cash them in for bank customers only. I sent back an email to my friend who is the local manager and asked her if they gave a reason (even though they did not in the memo). I have not received a reply but will advise if I do. I would attach a copy of the email but I am a dinosaur when it comes to these type of things. I would be interested if any other BB&T customers have gotten wind of this.

• Upvote 8

I have been watching this site since August and have never posted anything. I did recieve a copy (by email) of an interbank memo that BB&T sent out stating they would no longer be selling IQD. They would, however, cash them in for bank customers only. I sent back an email to my friend who is the local manager and asked her if they gave a reason (even though they did not in the memo). I have not received a reply but will advise if I do. I would attach a copy of the email but I am a dinosaur when it comes to these type of things. I would be interested if any other BB&T customers have gotten wind of this.

My local BB&T can get me IQD just takes a week or so to order. They don't have it on hand.

• Upvote 1

My local BB&T can get me IQD just takes a week or so to order. They don't have it on hand.

better check again mine stopped today as well always been able to get it there but today they said corp office said no more dinar at any bbt i have talked to people in atlanta, tuscaloosa and chattanooga today that all said the same happened to them today

Edited by xdmed

See, you can just feel the sincerity in this guys post and can tell its not coming from a BS'er.

Thanks for the post. I wish I knew more about this to give you and us some answers.

• Upvote 1

better check again mine stopped today as well always been able to get it there but today they said corp office said no more dinar at any bbt i have talked to people in atlanta, tuscaloosa and chattanooga today that all said the same happened to them today

Sorry but this gave me a great laugh. I am Canadian and I know we have some really funny or strange place names, like Winnipeg, and JackAss Pass, and Needles ... oh, yes, we have more than a few that have given a chuckle or two.

But I am not used to seeing Tuscaloosa and Chattanooga. To me one is a ChooChoo taking me home, or some such, and being an ignorant Canadian the other could be a massive joke on the world. I don't know why the silly names in other places don't get to me, but the United States "silly" names, as I see them, are more like "home" and I guess that is why I see so many of them as funny. I know that a lot of them, here and in the U.S. are native origin, and mindful that they are honorable as such, Heck, Canada is a native word meaning village.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the late night small chuckle. Tuscaloosa indeed, and Chatanooga. You know we share Kootenay but spell it differently, and there are few other's like that, where the border sort of cuts through an area where it is spelled on one side differently than on the other side.

It is so great having neighbours who share a language, except for our silly spelling, and share a lot of the same cultural and societal values, and in some cases, even place names. I have always considered our border to be more-or-less an imaginary line on a piece of paper, 'cause travelling, at least close to the border, there are places where the differences are so minute it just doesn't seem to make any difference. Then of course getting a little further away from the border it isn't only names but accents and terminology that starts to change and that can really become fun.

Thanks again for the chuckle, and for being good neighbours for so long. I think about all the sqabbles in the middle east, between Iraq and all its neighbours, and they are hardly neighbourly at all ... and I am more and more grateful that we share so much, including the longest and friendliest border in the world.

Just being a sentimental old f@rt in the middle of the night. Some of you will understand ... getting older, sleep isn't the easiest thing to accomplish any more, the computer doesn't tell you to shut off the light and come to bed and ... well ... you get it ... :)

smee2

Sorry but this gave me a great laugh. I am Canadian and I know we have some really funny or strange place names, like Winnipeg, and JackAss Pass, and Needles ... oh, yes, we have more than a few that have given a chuckle or two.

But I am not used to seeing Tuscaloosa and Chattanooga. To me one is a ChooChoo taking me home, or some such, and being an ignorant Canadian the other could be a massive joke on the world. I don't know why the silly names in other places don't get to me, but the United States "silly" names, as I see them, are more like "home" and I guess that is why I see so many of them as funny. I know that a lot of them, here and in the U.S. are native origin, and mindful that they are honorable as such, Heck, Canada is a native word meaning village.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for the late night small chuckle. Tuscaloosa indeed, and Chatanooga. You know we share Kootenay but spell it differently, and there are few other's like that, where the border sort of cuts through an area where it is spelled on one side differently than on the other side.

It is so great having neighbours who share a language, except for our silly spelling, and share a lot of the same cultural and societal values, and in some cases, even place names. I have always considered our border to be more-or-less an imaginary line on a piece of paper, 'cause travelling, at least close to the border, there are places where the differences are so minute it just doesn't seem to make any difference. Then of course getting a little further away from the border it isn't only names but accents and terminology that starts to change and that can really become fun.

Thanks again for the chuckle, and for being good neighbours for so long. I think about all the sqabbles in the middle east, between Iraq and all its neighbours, and they are hardly neighbourly at all ... and I am more and more grateful that we share so much, including the longest and friendliest border in the world.

Just being a sentimental old f@rt in the middle of the night. Some of you will understand ... getting older, sleep isn't the easiest thing to accomplish any more, the computer doesn't tell you to shut off the light and come to bed and ... well ... you get it ... :)

smee2

"Chief Tuscaloosa" (Alabama). A lot of places are named after native americans just like in Canada. :)

Edited by In Iraq