Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like IQD trading at 1.36 on Netdania

sandyf

Some have said NET DANIA would be the first to post a rate on Forex....not sure but look at the screen shot......It says rate 1.36 at 912am Jan 25

have been looking into this alot tonight, so far is is a glitch with the beta version of netdania's new netstation application, if you choose other pairs, you will get the same rate quote. something to watch, but not confirmed yet.

for those who don't know, a bete version of a program is the test version of a program before release to work out any bugs that exist

i covered that hard last night including screenshotS.

Netdania showed the USD/IQD trading (aggressively) at 1.3xx using the Netdania NetStation

I was about jumping out of my flesh! Then for a goof I plugged in a different currency other than the IQD. Every currency was showing pretty close to the same numbers (1.36x).

Maybe a glitch...maybe a trial run...who knows.

I would really like it if people would read the posts properly before making inapproppiate comments.

The post is referring to the netdania netstation software, not the the normal live streaming screen.

You have to click on netstation and then click on 'Click Here' This will take you into the netstation software.

Once you are there you have to open 'Cross rates' and select Iraqi dinar. Select USD/IQD and right click and select 'Quote'

A window will open with the data. Once you have seen this you can make comments.

This was discussed this morning at great length, I was told I needed glasses, looking at the wrong pair and all sorts of things because few bothered to look at the site.

I can tell you that the information on the site has changed from this morning, you can check the screen shots on my previous post. May not mean a great deal just preparation for things to come.

For what it is worth, there is every possibility that the rv will show on netdania before the CBI website and certainly before other forex sites.

• Upvote 1

This is from the Netdania Netstation at 9:03am EST. It shows the difference in the two rates. It seems lately that were have been quite a few 'glitches' impacting many sites and exchange rates. I dont know what to make of it really. Obviously the CBI is the cure all-end all but how can it simply be coincidence that so many sites are having these technical issues?

rate1.jpg

This is from the Netdania Netstation at 9:03am EST. It shows the difference in the two rates. It seems lately that were have been quite a few 'glitches' impacting many sites and exchange rates. I dont know what to make of it really. Obviously the CBI is the cure all-end all but how can it simply be coincidence that so many sites are having these technical issues?

I agree, have had it seems more glitches in the past few weeks than in years....hopefully something goes down soon :)