Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like IQD trading at 1.36 on Netdania

sandyf

used IE instead of Chrome and got the streaming quotes running.

here: http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

it shows the same usual bid/ask price as usual. according to this nothing unusual is happening, however it was last updated at 4:15EST.

still unsure about that whole 1/24/11 price vs. the 1/25/11 price.

When I saw it, the time was 9:15:38pm. It was listed directly under 24/01/2011 at 1165.50. It was 25/01/2011 at 1.3665 time was 2:15:39 am. Now it doesn't show. I can understand a mistake on the rate,but that doesn't explain the two separate dates.

Link

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/NetStationFullWindow.aspx

You will find this by going to natdania and open up the Netstation.

You need to open the instruments and find USD/IQD. Right click and select 'quote', a new window should open.

The overview screen is conflicting as it shows both old rates and what look like new rates.

Click on the 'trades' tab and see what I mean.

If you follow these directions above but hit the 'overview' tab you can see it actively being traded in real time at the rate1.36xx

The bid/ask is the same as usual though. I have no clue what this means

WBLT SAXO RTFX and others are shows as 'contributers' when a trade is indicated. I can only surmise that these are forex exchanges and they are trading now but i can be wrong. weird s**t going on here folks. I have my fingers crossed that this is finally it!!!!

• Upvote 1

Id like to get some excitement out of this news "BUT" it is the same thing as a week ago and 3 weeks ago.

A computer glitch and everyone yells RV (possible scenerio again). Sit back and relax and enjoy the ride.

Hopefully a short ride, but each time someone see's anything note worthy (or not) they jump all over some kind of conclusion that it's RV TIME!

When it happens there will be definitive news... When it happens many exchanges through out the world will have the same rates IQD - USD i.e. FOREX...

Curious if so many people buying this IQD devaluing it?

And will they have enough to pay this out if it RV's? How many billions of IQD have been sold? (multiply that by lets say 1000) and I am not some financial wizard...

Anyone have any info about this?

Thanks and praying for a swift RV...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at. Maybe someone can help to make sense of this

This first screenshot is of the 'Overview' tab which shows the trades updating in real time. Also the Orderbook status shows 'TRADING' Screenshot:

dinar.jpg

This screenshot is from the 'TRADES' tab. This is the one showing the rates of 1166.50 for 1/24/11 and also shows the rates if 1.3661 for 1/25/11. Screenshot:

dinartrades.jpg

• Upvote 1

It shows the exact same thing for the EUR/IQD, which would be different if it was a true rate.

very similar numbers with EUR/IQD but it appears to definitely be trading right now according to this Netdania tool. I hope someone can help make some sense of this so I dont go wake up my wife for no reason :lol:

also whats strange is when you first right-click the 'quote' button, the old rates of 1160-whatever appear, then after a few seconds it switches to that new 1.3xx rate...almost like the system is converting it. something strange happening here.

• Upvote 1