Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like IQD trading at 1.36 on Netdania

sandyf

Link

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/NetStationFullWindow.aspx

You will find this by going to natdania and open up the Netstation.

You need to open the instruments and find USD/IQD. Right click and select 'quote', a new window should open.

The overview screen is conflicting as it shows both old rates and what look like new rates.

Click on the 'trades' tab and see what I mean.

Link

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/NetStationFullWindow.aspx

You need to open the instruments and find USD/IQD. Right click and select 'quote', a new window should open.

The overview screen is conflicting as it shows both old rates and what look like new rates.

I did what you posted and I see the same thing...unfortunately I can't tell you what it means....:(...

• Upvote 1

Very weird indeed. If you click on the trades tab in the new window it shows 24/01/2011 trade at 1165.50 and then a 25/01/2011 trade at 1.3665. Very odd.

just taking a stab here...it is the 25th on the other side of the pond and across Eurasia; yet it's still the 24th here. I wonder.....

Funny how some people can feel they should comment without even checking.

Netdania get their data from Reuters and probably the leading forex site.

XE and Oanda and many more get their live data from netdania.

If you hover on a live stream you will often see the link back to netdania.

• Upvote 3

that number sorta does look like USD/EUR.

however I thought XE & Forex wont update until tomorrow unless I'm mistaken?

it only shows that rate when i click on the euro.

Look at the other country cross currencies, ie., Kuwait, Iran, Malaysia, etc..... they all have that same 1.36 rate on the second line.....

Some kind of program stuff going on there and not specific to the IQD from the looks of it...

• Upvote 1

Link

its because IQD is an unclassified currency. You can also put in USD/ZZZ, which is no type of currency and get the same 1.36 figure. Sorry to be a buzz kill everyone.

• Upvote 2

Look at the other country cross currencies, ie., Kuwait, Iran, Malaysia, etc..... they all have that same 1.36 rate on the second line.....

Some kind of program stuff going on there and not specific to the IQD from the looks of it...

If you compare the eur/usd you will see that it is exactly same numbers.

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very weird indeed. If you click on the trades tab in the new window it shows 24/01/2011 trade at 1165.50 and then a 25/01/2011 trade at 1.3665. Very odd.

I saw the same thing. Strange though, it was 5 hours differance. Now when I go back it is gone.