Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another rumor.....

Funky Cold Medinar

* don't promote other sites Rumor 1/24/11

January 24th, 2011 07:26 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

[*******] Listen up people, I have a friend from Saudi Arabia, he is a very wealthy man. I finally ran into him again today and he told me some very good news. I live in Tahoe and I met him a couple years ago playing cards at Harveys. He gave me his email and he would never respond to my emails. Well, I saw him again today, I asked if he knew anything about the dinar from Iraq… he replied to me and asked me what I knew about the dinar, I replied back and said that I was invested. I told him what I had and he said that I would be a very rich man soon. I asked more questions and he said he was very well connected and to believe what he is telling me. He says to be patient, good things will happen sooner than you think… I am meeting with him Wednesday night to have dinner with him and I will try to pry out some more info from him… until then that’s all I can say…stay positive and this will come to the end soon…;

The beat goes on......and on.....and on.....and on :P

• Upvote 11

I want to believe, but last time I was there Tahoe was in CA and NV, but not Oregon as your ID states

I didn't write this, I just posted it from another site. And i was sure to put it in the RUMOR section. I do have some relatives in Tahoe, but no one that is connected to this person, just passing it on that's all. Blessings to all, support the trOOps.....GO RV!

• Upvote 3

I want to believe, but last time I was there Tahoe was in CA and NV, but not Oregon as your ID states

this happens so often someone brings something from somewhere else clearly states that the are relaying a message and everyone starts bashing on them. if you are going to bash at least make sure you read it right to start with it is called reading comprehension all the post on here are not originating from the person who is posting it. Now who looks less credible smart guy

• Upvote 4

[*******] Listen up people, I have a friend from Saudi Arabia, he is a very wealthy man. I finally ran into him again today and he told me some very good news. I live in Tahoe and I met him a couple years ago playing cards at Harveys. He gave me his email and he would never respond to my emails. Well, I saw him again today, I asked if he knew anything about the dinar from Iraq… he replied to me and asked me what I knew about the dinar, I replied back and said that I was invested. I told him what I had and he said that I would be a very rich man soon. I asked more questions and he said he was very well connected and to believe what he is telling me. He says to be patient, good things will happen sooner than you think… I am meeting with him Wednesday night to have dinner with him and I will try to pry out some more info from him… until then that’s all I can say…stay positive and this will come to the end soon…;

did he make any reference to when 'soon' might be?

The beat goes on......and on.....and on.....and on tongue.gif

Can I ask you a question? If your location is Oregon does this mean you live both in Oregon and Lake Tahoe? Just wondering

why you location is Oregon. Well, people do move and this sounds like an interesting dinner. We will certainly want to hear

how much info that you can pry out of this person.

God Bless America!smile.gif

• Downvote 1

well i see you posted something from anouther site as it was in their romor forum I don't want to bash you for this even if it sounds like I am, first off this is hear say from another person no facts that can be check. So as I said I am not bashing you for it the info is thing people want to hear but it could get their hopes up to high and if nothing comes from it the loss their will to want to keep their dinar some will want to get out of their investment so it would be in the best of interest not to post those thing here even if it gets you excided. but thank you for you post. (that is just my owen opinion you take it or leave it its your choise)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing. Now, having said that.........

"and he said that I would be a very rich man soon." .....read that same line on here 'bout a zillion times

"and he said he was very well connected and to believe what he is telling me.".... As above

"He says to be patient, good things will happen sooner than you think…"... As above

I believe you, not saying that I don't...... just that those same exact phrases have been stated, re-stated, extra-stated millions of times already.......Maybe your source is the correct one we all have been anxiously waiting for.

Funky, since you posted this rumor from another site, I am assuming that you will be following up and reporting on the status of their dinner tonight. It should be an interesting conversation and I am looking forward to it.

Thank you and I look forward to the update.

Carrello